GyuJong (Sungjong and Sunggyu) Part 5

Proposals

No One’s POV:

Hint number 1:

We come up with songs, we write them, but where do we go if we need to record them?

*Let the hunt begin….

- Sunggyu

Once Sungjong gets out of the van he slowly reads the hint once more.

“The recording studio?” Sungjong says to himself before he slowly makes his way to into the building, up the stairs and stares at the recording rooms.

“Which one is it?” Sungjong asks himself before he thinks that it’s probably the one that he and Sunggyu use the most.

He opens the door to see another sticky note on the mic.

Curiously he folds the first note and slips it into his pocket while he makes his way over to the other note and takes it off of the mic.

 

Hint number 2:

Guess where I am!!

There’s going to be 4 other notes, not including this one so good luck finding them all!!!

Where do we practice? We love this place though we despise it sometimes.

Make sure you don’t forget to look around!! Who knows, you might be able to find me without the rest of the clues….

- Sunggyu

 

“Where are you hyung?” Sungjong says to himself before he slowly makes his way to one of the dance rooms.

 

On the roof….

“Hyung, calm down.” Ilhoon says, from his spot on a chair while he watches Sunggyu walking back and forth.

“I can’t!!!! What if Sungjong doesn’t figure out where I am!?” Sunggyu yells while he throws his arms up in the air.

“Deep breaths hyung. The notes aren’t hard to figure out hyung. They’re pretty straight forward you know….” Ilhoon says as he gets up and places a hand on Sunggyu’s shoulder.

“You really think so?” Sunggyu asks while taking Ilhoon’s hand into his and gripping it tightly.

“Yes.”

“Do you think that he’ll like this though?”

“Yes hyung. You even got me to rap too…. But….” Ilhoon starts saying, but trails off.

“But what?” Sunggyu asks, panicking.

“If you don’t loosen your grip on my hand, I might not even be able to grab a hold of my mic.” Ilhoon says, letting out a chuckle.

“Oh! Sorry.” Sunggyu says as he lets go of Ilhoon’s hand.

“Don’t worry about it.” Ilhoon responds with a smile as he rubs his wrist slightly.

 

Back with Sungjong….

“Ugh! Where and what on earth is this ‘thing’ that hyung hid here!? There’s nothing here!!!” Sungjong yelled in frustration as he kept looking everywhere in the dance room.

“Hey! Sungjong-ah! What are you doing?” A voice says from the opening of the door.

Surprised, Sungjong turns his head to find, Exo-K’s Byun Baekhyun and Exo-M’s Xiumin or Kim Minseok.

“Hyung?! What are you guys doing here?” Sungjong asks them as he gets up and meets the two Exo member’s half way into the room.

“Well, we were going to head home from practice, but then we heard you yelling.” Baekhyun explains as he glances at Xiumin.

“Wait…. Minseok-hyung…. I thought you were in China.”

“I was, but we have a week off so Chen and I decided to come back and visit our families.” Xiumin says as he sits down on the floor.

“Yeah. It …. Exo-M doesn’t need to practice when they have their days off, but we do because Suho-hyung makes us…. Your so lucky that you’re the oldest member, hyung….” Baekhyun says as he sits down beside Xiumin, pouting slightly.

“Anyway! What are you doing Sungjong?” Xiumin asks, after he lets out a chuckle because of what Baekhyun said.

“Looking for Sunggyu, but he’s making me look for notes to lead me to him…. It’s complicated.” Sungjong says.

“We’ll help you look. What are you looking for though? A note or is it an object?” Baekhyun asks him as he gets up.

“Yeah! Help me up Baekhyun-ah.” Xiumin says as he reaches his arms out so that Baekhyun could pull him up.

“Oh. Here’s the note that I found, before I came here.” Sungjong says as he pulls out the note from his pocket and hands it to the two guys.

Xiumin reads it out loud before he looks around the room and hands the note to Baekhyun.

“Where haven’t you checked Sungjong-ah?” Xiumin asks him as he walks to the middle of the room and looks up.

“That’s the thing! I’ve checked everywhere I can think of!” Sungjong says as he throws his arms up in defeat.

“Hyung…. Are you thinking, what I’m thinking?” Baekhyun asks Xiumin with a smirk on his face.

“Yup.” Xiumin says as he smiles back.

All Sungjong does is stare at the two members, confused.

“Come here.” Xiumin says as he motions Baekhyun over to him.

Once Baekhyun gets over to Xiumin. Xiumin gets down and picks up Baekhyun on his shoulders before he stands up.

“Uh…. Hyung? What are you guys doing?” Sungjong asks them when he see’s Baekhyun smile and extend his arm.

“Just like I thought.”

“Got it!” Baekhyun says so that Xiumin knew he could set the member back down on the group.

“Here” Baekhyun says with a smile as he hands him a black box.

“Thanks…. How did you know it would be up there?”

“Well, a couple of days ago…. Luhan hid something from us and we had to look for it. We searched everywhere, but after a while I got tired and I lied down on the floor. When I looked up, I saw something on the light. I told that to Baekhyun. Then he got on my shoulders and got the item.” Xiumin explains as he rubs his shoulders.

“You look tired.” Baekhyun says as he walks over to Xiumin and places his hands on the older’s shoulders to massage them slightly.

“Obviously! I just helped you practice for 3 hours non-stop.”

“Sungjong-ah! Are you going to open it?” Baekhyun asks him.

“Huh? Oh yeah!” Sungjong says as he opens the box to find his bracelet that Sunggyu got for him on his birthday two years ago.

“What is it?” Xiumin asks him as he looks at Sungjong who stays frozen in his spot.

“The bracelet that Sunggyu-hyung gave me for my birthday two years ago…” Sungjong says as he trails off while he takes out the bracelet.

“I know where he is.” Sungjong says as he walks to the door, leaving the two others a little surprised.

“Thanks for the help hyung!!!” Sungjong yells before he runs out the door.

Xiumin just lets out a sigh before he turns to Baekhyun.

“Who knew he would find out that quickly?” Xiumin says as he shakes his head.

“We should call him….”

 

To be continued…