MyungXing (L and Lay) Part 7

Proposals

No One’s POV:

 

Time Skip To The day Of Lay’s Proposal….

 

“Okay guys!! Today is the day that Yixing is going to ask Myungsoo to marry him! So lets make sure we have everything!” Luhan says with a smile as the 90-line was standing up in front of the other members.

“Okay! Have you figured out a song?” Kris questions.

“Yes. We helped him deciding the song and practice it!!” Chanyeol says with a smile.

“What song?” Kris questions.

“Nothing better.” Chen replies.

“Okay! Clothing has already been decided and Joonmyeon already made sure that everything that Xing has to change into is in that duffle bag.” Kris says as he points to the duffle bag.

“Did the two maknae’s help you find rings?” Xiumin questions as he takes a glance at the two maknaes who were on the couch.
“Yes. I have mine on my neck and the other one is in this box.” Lay replies with a smile as he shows them the ring that had a chain through it that he put around his neck by pulling his shirt down slightly. Then the vocal showed the box with the ring and opened it to show them the ring that he was going to give to L.

“Alright, and Kyungsoo already told me that he and Baekhyun booked the karaoke place we that we usually go to. So all that’s left is Minnie to call Dongwoo to make sure they’re coming later.” Luhan says with a smile as he clings onto Xiumin’s arm.

“Alright. So you guys can chill or do whatever you want while I go give Dongwoo a call.” Xiumin says with a smile as he walks away into his room that he shared with Luhan as Luhan happily followed behind the older.

Luhan closed the door behind him before he sat down on his own bed that he rarely used while Xiumin sat down on his as he dialed Infinite Dongwoo’s number before pressing call.

Hey Minseok-ah!!” Dongwoo’s lively and happy voice answers the phone after a few rings.

“Hey Dongwoo-yah. I was just making sure that you guys are coming?” Xiumin says as he looks up at Luhan who was smiling at him.

Of course!! All of us has been excited! Myungsoo’s been happy to see Yixing too!” Dongwoo replies with a happy tone.

“Alright! I’ll see you there then!” Xiumin says with a smile, even though he knows that the other wouldn’t be able to see it.

Okay!! I need to go because Gyu-hyung needs me, but I’ll see you later!!” Dongwoo says from the other line.

“Alright! See you Dongwoo-yah.” Xiumin replies before he hangs up his phone and stands up.

“Well… I guess they’re all coming and Myungsoo’s pretty exited to see his boyfriend or soon to become husband.” Xiumin says with a smile as he watches Luhan walk over to him.

“That’s good. Let’s go tell them.” Luhan says with a smile as he walks out of their room.

When they walk out, they’re met with the sight of a worried and freaking out Lay.

“What happened!?” Xiumin questions Kris in mandarin.

“I don’t really know…. I went to the bathroom and then I come back to see this.” Kris replies as he runs his hands through his hair.

“Xing-ah…. What’s wrong?” Xiumin questions as he crouches down slightly.

“I’m…. I scared ge. What if he rejects me?” Lay worries as he rocks back and forth.

“It’s going to be okay Xing-ah. It’ll be okay.” Xiumin says in a gentle voice as he pulls Lay into his chest to comfort the younger while Luhan sits on the other side of the Chinese vocal.

 

At Infinite’s Dorm….

 

“Myungsoo-yah!!! What have you done in here!!?? It looks like a bomb went off!!!” Sunggyu scolds the younger as he stands by L’s bed.

“I’m sorry Gyu-hyung, but I don’t know what to wear.” L whines as he looks at the leader with pleading eyes.

“Fine…. Just clean this all up once you finish. Do you need help?” Sunggyu questions.

“Sure.” L responds with a smile.

Sunggyu lets out a sigh and racks through his brain to remember who’s still at the dorm.

If he was right, Sungyeol and Woohyun was called to an emergency meeting at the set that they filmed, High School Love On, but they would be back in about an hour. Hoya went to the gym and Sungjong was sleeping in the room that he shared with Sunggyu. This left Dongwoo who was probably on his computer or being bored in his room.

“Dongwoo-yah!!! Jang Dongwoo!!!” Sunggyu yells the rappers name.

Not too long after the leader calls for the rapper, Dongwoo appears and walks into the room.

“Hey hyung! Do you need something?” Dongwoo questions with a smile.

“Myungsoo needs help figuring out on what to wear.” Sunggyu says as he points at the mess.

“Woah! Did a bomb go off!?” Dongwoo questions when he sees the mess.

“That’s what I said….” Sunggyu mumbles.

“Wait…. Figure out what to wear for what?” Dongwoo questions, realizing what the older said.

“Oh… What to wear when we’re meeting the Exo members and his Yixing.” Sunggyu replies as he watches L running his hands through his hair.

“Oh. His boyfriend?” Dongwoo teases slightly.

“Yeah.” Sunggyu replies with a chuckle before turning around.

“Clean everything once your done deciding Myungsoo-yah! You know where to find me if you need me!” Sunggyu says as he walks out of the room and back to his room.

“So Myungsoo-yah…. Why are you so concerned on what to wear? It’s not like we’re meeting them for the first time.” Dongwoo says in confusion as he sits down on L’s bed that was piled up with clothing after he pushed some of the clothing out of the way.

“I don’t know! I always feel this way when I have to meet up with Lay-hyung!” L cries out as he throws some more clothes out of his closet.

What’s with Myungsoo today?

Dongwoo thinks to himself as he watches L walk around his room frustrated.

 

To be continued…