Minsik (Hyunsik and Minhyuk) Part 2

Proposals

No One’s POV:

Minhyuk couldn’t take it any longer. A certain vocal in their group was ignoring him. A vocal with the name, Lim Hyunsik and it was really pissing him off.

The rapper couldn’t take it anymore so he was going to talk to Hyunsik. After many failed attempts, the only way that the vocal was going to talk to him was if Minhyuk forced him or if he cornered the vocal.

With that in mind, he walked around The Cube Entertainment Studio Building to find, Jung Ilhoon.

He found Ilhoon walking into the building, listening to his headphones that were plugged into his iPad which was in his hands.

The older rapper ran towards the younger and placed once of his hands on the youngers shoulder to get his attention.

“Hey hyung.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he pauses his music, takes off his headphones and puts them around his neck.

“Hey Ilhoon-ah. Can you do me a favor?” Minhyuk asks the younger.

“Depends on what it is.” Ilhoon responds, his facial expression becoming serious when he sees the older’s face serious.

“I need you to convince the others to leave the dorm. Everyone besides Hyunsik.” Minhyuk says before he takes Ilhoon’s arm brings him to somewhere more private.

“Why?”

“I want to know why he’s been avoiding me lately and the only way to do that is if the others aren’t there. Please Ilhoon-ah.”

“Where are the others anyway?” Ilhoon asks with a confused expression.

“Hyunsik’s at the gym and he’s probably heading back to the dorm in ten minutes or so. The rest are at the dorm.”

“Okay. I’ll bring them here then. You need to tell me what happens!” Ilhoon says with a smile as he starts to walk back out of the building, putting on his headphones and playing his music.

“Thanks Ilhoon-ah!” Minhyuk calls after the younger.

Ilhoon just waves his hand above his head before he opens the door and walks out the building and to their dorm.

Once the rapper walked through the door for their dorm, he found Sungjae and Peniel playing video games, Changsub sleeping on the couch and Eunkwang on his phone sitting in front of the couch.

“Hey Ilhoon-ah!” Eunkwang says, looking up from his phone.

“Hey hyung!” Sungjae says, eyes still fixed on his game.

“Hey!” Peniel says, eyes also fixed on the game.

Ilhoon takes off his headphones, pauses his music, unplugs his headphones and places his iPad and headphones on the kitchen table.

“Okay!” Ilhoon yells, clapping his hands loudly.

This causes Eunkwang to look up, Peniel and Sungjae to pause their game and turn their bodies to face the rapper, and Changsub to let out a groan as he wakes up.

“Let’s go!” Ilhoon yells as he looks around at the members.

“Go where?” Eunkwang asks as he slips his phone into his pocket, standing up.

“To the studio.” Ilhoon responds, looking at the leader.

“Why?” Peniel asks.

“We need to practice. We didn’t practice for the entire day. Don’t you think that we should at least practice even if it’s our day off.” Ilhoon responds, wiggling his eyes brows while turning to face the older rapper.

“Yeah. Let’s listen to Ilhoonie. Let’s go.” Changsub say as he gets up from the couch and grabs his phone.

“Oh! I forgot…. Hyunsik-hyung and Minhyuk-hyung wont be coming with us.”

“Why?” Sungjae asks.

“They have their reasons.” Ilhoon smirks.

 

With Minhyuk….

 

Minhyuk walks through the dorm doors to find it empty. He knew that the others were at the studio. All he needed to do now was wait for Hyunsik to get back.

 

To be continued…

 

A/N: Hope you like it so far AsianTroublemaker!