Minsik (Hyunsik and Minhyuk) Part 3

Proposals

No One’s POV:

Hyunsik walks in with his black duffel bag over his shoulder to find it extremely quiet.

Curiously looking around, he slipped off his shoes and placed it on his shoe rack before he walked in. When he got out of the doorway area he saw living room and kitchen completely empty. The vocal let the bag slip off of his shoulder and placed it next to the couch. He then took out his phone and dialed Ilhoon’s number.

Hey hyung!” Ilhoon answers in a happy tone.

“Ilhoon-ah! Where are you?” Hyunsik questions as he walks into the kitchen.

Me? I’m at the dance studio.” Ilhoon says a smile wide on his face (Of course Hyunsik can’t see it).

“Are the others with you?”

Yeah. I got to go. You don’t need to come to the studio! You deserve a break anyway!!” Ilhoon quickly says before the line makes a clicking sound and goes silent indicating that the rapper hung up.

Hyunsik lets out sigh as he walks back over to grab his bag off of the floor and walks into BtoB’s ‘dressing room’. Once he organizes the things that were in his duffel bag he makes his way into their room to find Minhyuk sitting on his bed with a laptop in his lap and a pair of White Beats Headphones on his head, covering his ears that were plugged into his laptop.

With shock evident in his eyes, Hyunsik slowly and quietly walks backwards out of the room, but before he could walk out of the room he gets frozen in his spot by a certain voice.

“Hyunsik, Come sit down.”

When Hyunsik doesn’t respond, Minhyuk turns off the movie that was playing on his laptop, closes his laptop, unplugs his headphones, removes the laptop from his lap and takes off his headphones before he places the headphones and laptop under his bed.

“Come here Hyunsik-ah. We need to discus certain things.” Minhyuk says from underneath his bangs, moving slightly to make room.

“I have nothing to discus.” Hyunsik replies before he turns around to walk out the door.

“YOU SON OF A !!!” Minhyuk yells as he lunges forward and grabs the collar of Hyunsik’s shirt, slamming him against the wall. This causes Hyunsik to let out a gasp in surprise.

“WHY!?” Minhyuk yells, slamming Hyunsik against the wall once more when he fells Hyunsik trying to pull away.

“Why what?” Hyunsik asks calmly, avoiding Minhyuk’s eyes.

“YOU’VE BEEN ING IGNORING ME FOR THE PAST TWO WEEKS! WHEN I ASK YOU, YOU ING RUN AWAY!!! AT LEAST ING TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG SO WE CAN WORK THIS OUT!!!!!!” Minhyuk yells once more as he pulls Hyunsik off of the wall and slams him against it harder, hard enough to knock the air out of him.

“Let me go….” Hyunsik says quietly still avoiding the intense way the rapper was looking at him.

“WHY!? SO YOU CAN RUN AWAY AGAIN!? SO YOU CAN ING IGNORE ME AGAIN!? WHY THE ARE YOU IGNORING ME LIM HYUNSIK!?!” Minhyuk yells, eyes glaring at the younger.

“IT’S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS HYUNG!!” Hyunsik yells back, reaching up with his hands to grab Minhyuk's wrist and pulls on them.

“OF COURSE IT’S MY ING BUISNESS! WHY WOULDN’T IT BE!!? I’M THE ONE THAT’S BEING IGNORED!!!!” Minhyuk yells, his grip tightening.

“LET ME GO!!” Hyunsik yells, letting go of Minhyuk's wrists and starts to push on Minhyuk’s chest.

“IF YOU WANT ME TO LET YOU GO THEN TELL ME WHAT THE IS WRONG!?! DID I DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU IGNORE ME!????!!!” Minhyuk yells as he pulls Hyunsik off of the wall and slams him even harder into the wall, causing Hyunsik's arm to droop down beside his body, giving up on trying to get away.

“Do you really want to know?” Hyunsik asks in a very quiet voice, barely audible.

“What?” Minhyuk asks, leaning in slightly and lowering his voice so that he’s talking instead of yelling his head off.

“I ask if you really wanted to know.” Hyunsik repeats in a louder voice, finally giving his attention to Minhyuk.

“I wouldn’t be asking if I didn’t want to know.” Minhyuk replies.

“I-I-I love you okay….” Hyunsik says after a while, looking down at his feet.

“W-What?” Minhyuk asks, hands loosening on the youngers collar.

“I said I love you.” Hyunsik repeats looking at the rapper.

“Hyunsik-ah…. I…”

 

To be continued….