GyuJong (Sungjong and Sunggyu) Part 4

Proposals

 

No One’s POV:

“Sungjong-ah! We’re back~!!” Woohyun yells as he walks in, followed by Hoya and Dongwoo. Sungjong quickly gets up from the floor and walks over to them.

“Where’s Sunggyu-hyung?” Sungjong asks with a smile.

All the members smile widely at Sungjong before Woohyun steps forward.

“Well, before we tell you…. You need to change.”

“Why?” Sungjong asks while raising one eyebrow.

“You’ll see. Come on Sungjong-ah. Myungsoo and I’ll help you get ready.” Woohyun says while looking at Myungsoo before they both disappear into Sungjong’s room while Sungjong follows them.

Once they close the door Dongwoo quickly pulls out his phone to call Sunggyu.

“Hello?”

“Hyung! Sungjong’s getting ready now. Hope your ready for him.”

“Of course I am. I’m a little nervous though.”

“Don’t worry. You’ll do fine hyung. Good luck!”

“Thanks.” Sunggyu says before he hangs up.

Sunggyu was on the roof of the studio waiting with Ilhoon from BtoB. Ilhoon was going to help Sunggyu with his proposal.

“Hyung, Calm down. You’ll do great.” Ilhoon says as he plugs in his mic into the charger.

“What if I stutter or mess up? I only learned this song today!” Sunggyu says, starting to panick.

“I’m here for you…. You’ll do great! Do you want to rehearse it again?”

“Yeah…. Thanks Ilhoon-ah, for helping me with this.”

“No problem hyung! Come on.” Ilhoon says with a smile before walking over to the computer and starting the music.

Back at the dorm Myungsoo and Woohyun were picking out Sungjong’s outfit for the big event.

“Hyung? Why do I need to dress up this nice?” Sungjong says as he sits on his bed as Myungsoo and Woohyun were still looking through his clothes.

“Just be patient Sungjong-ah. You’ll see once you get there.” Woohyun says with a smile.

“Get where?” Sungjong says, getting curious.

“Just wait and see.” Myungsoo says with a smirk.

“Here…. How’s this?” Woohyun finally asks as he holds up a pair of black pants with a black blazer and a blue handkerchief, showing them to Myungsoo for approval.

“Well, hyung…. Blue is nice with black, but I think that white would be traditional for this occasion.” Myungsoo says while picking up a white handkerchief instead.

“How’s all black and white tie?” Myungsoo adds on while he holds up a black dress shirt with a white silk tie.

“Um, I don’t think so Myungsoo-ah. In this occasion I think a white dress shirt with a black tie will work nicely.” Woohyun says as he takes the pieces of clothing out of Sungjong’s closet.

“Here, change into these. We’ll be waiting outside.” Myungsoo says while he hand Sungjong the outfit.

“Okay…. Can you please tell me what’s going on?” Sungjong asks once again as he grabs the outfit from Myungsoo, but only gets the same response from his hyungs.

“Just wait Sungjong-ah.” Woohyun says before they leave the maknae to change.

Once both guys get outside of the room they see Sungyeol with his arms crossed in front of his chest.

“What?” Both guys say at the same time when they see Sungyeol.

“Nothing.” Sungyeol says quickly before he leaves to join Hoya and Dongwoo.

After a while Sungjong walks out of his room with his untied tie in his hand and his unfolded handkerchief in the other.

“Here…. Do you need some help Sungjong-ah?” Sungyeol says as he gets up and walking towards the younger.

“Sure hyung, but could anyone please tell me what’s going on?” Sungjong asks as he hands Sungyeol his tie.

“You’ll see.” Sungyeol says as he wraps the tie around the youngers neck and ties it.

“Come on! Why wont you guys tell me?!” Sungjong yells in frustration, throwing his hands up in the air.

“Stay still Sungjong-ah. You’ll un-tuck your shirt.” Sungyeol says as he grabs the handkerchief from Sungjong and folds it before he tucks it in the front, chest pocket.

“There, you look stunning.” Sungyeol says as he backs up, looking over Sungjong.

“Thank you. Now are you going to tell me?”

“Nope!” They all say at the same time.

“Come here. We need to put this on you.” Hoya says as he walks closer, holding up a scarf.

“What are you doing hyung?” Sungjong asks him as Hoya covers the youngers eyes with the scarf.

“You’ll see.” Hoya says with a smirk before backing up.

“Come on Sungjong-ah! Let’s go!” Dongwoo says happily while dragging Sungjong to the door.

“Shoes.” Dongwoo says before he crouches down to help Sungjong put on a pair of black dress shoes.

Once he gets them on, Dongwoo leads him down and into the van.

After a while they arrive  in front of the studio. Dongwoo reaches over and unties Sungjong’s scarf that was covering his eyes.

“We’re here.” Dongwoo says with a smile before he hands the younger an envelope.

“What is this???” Sungjong asks his hyung while looking over the envelope in his hands.

“Open it.” Dongwoo says, still smiling.

“Okay….” Sungjong responds sounding a little unsure.

 

Find me if you can! There are hints everywhere, try to find them….

Hint number 1:

We come up with songs, we write them, but where do we go if we need to record them?

*Let the hunt begin….

- Sunggyu

 

Sungjong says the note out loud.

“Have fun maknae!” Dongwoo says before he pushes Sungjong out of the van.

As soon as Sungjong gets out, the van drives away.

 

So the hunt for Sunggyu begins….

 

To be continued….