MyungXing (L and Lay) Part 3

Proposals

No One’s POV:

“Baekhyun and Kyungsoo….” Suho starts saying before he hears Baekhyun speak up.

“Kyungsoo’s going to call the Karaoke place to book a room for Wednesday evening. That way, we can have fun for as long as we want and sleep as much as we want on Thursday. The Infinite members have Thursday off too so they could sleep in too.” Baekhyun says with a smile as he gets up with D.O to find the number for the Karaoke place that they usually go too.

“Come on Xing-ah! Lets head to the dorm and pick out your outfit!!” Kris says with a smile as he gets up while pulling Suho to his feet.

“We’ll help you pick a song and practice it tomorrow.” Chanyeol says with a smile as he gets up too.

“And we’ll help you pick out rings at the mall, the day after tomorrow.” Tao says in mandarin while he gets up too.

The rest of the members also get up so that they can head back to the dorm.

 

45 Minutes After…

 

“Let’s go Xing-ah!!” Suho says with a smile as he drags Lay and Kris by the arms out of the K dorm and into the M dorm.

When they walk in, they see Luhan clinging onto Xiumin who was talking to Tao who had a pouting Sehun sitting on his lap.

“Um…. Why is Sehun pouting?” Kris questions in mandarin which causes Xiumin, Tao and Luhan to laugh while Sehun was pouting while he showed a confused face.

“Tao was talking to Minnie and without knowing, he managed to ignore his boyfriend for about ten minutes.” Luhan replies back in mandarin.

“More like twenty minutes! I swear that Zitao is doing it on purpose.” Xiumin adds on in Mandarin with a smirk.

“Maybe I am. I love watching him pout. Don’t tell anyone though.” Tao says with a smile.

Suho and Sehun looks confused while Xiumin, Tao, Luhan, Kris and Lay let out a chuckle.

“What are you guys talking about?” Suho questions.

“Nothing.” Kris replies with a smile.

Suho frowns before he starts walking towards Lay’s room that he shared with Chen.

“Come on Xing-ah!!! You too Yifan!!!” Suho yells.

Lay and Kris shrug before they walk towards the ‘healing unicorn’s’ room.

When they arrive, Suho was already looking through Lay’s closet.

“Alright! So basically we need to find you an outfit for proposing and a different outfit for before you propose.” Suho says as he digs through Lay’s closet.

 

To be continued….