MyungXing (L and Lay) Part 8

Proposals

No One’s POV:

 

Few Hours Later At The Karaoke Place….

 

The Exo members walk into the Karaoke place to find the Infinite members in the lounge. L had headphones in, listening to music, Dongwoo and Hoya were talking, Woohyun and Sungyeol were on their phones, Sungjong was in Sunggyu’s embrace, listening to the older's heartbeat while Sunggyu was reading the text message from their manager about their schedules.

Although, as soon as the Infinite members heard the door open, they looked up to see Xiumin walk in while carrying a duffle bag in one hand and with Luhan attached to his other arm. Then, Baekhyun and D.O walked in with their hands interlocked with one another soon after the two eldest members walked in with smiles on their faces. Soon after the two power vocals walked in, Chanyeol walked in with on arm slung around Kai’s shoulders while chuckling. Chen and Lay then walked in, right after Chanyeol and Kai with their hands stuffed into their pockets while Chen was telling Lay something in mandarin before the dancer laughed. Not too long after the two walked in, Sehun and Tao walked in. Tao had one hand interlocked with Sehun’s while the other was in his pocket. Lastly, Kris walked in with one arm wrapped around Suho’s waist while Suho had a smile playing on his lips.

“Hey Minseok-ah!!!” Dongwoo speaks up as he jumps up and walks over to Xiumin who still had a deer who was acting like a koala, clinging onto his arm.

“Hey Dongwoo-yah! How are you?” Xiumin questions with a smile as he watches Hoya walk up to them.

“Not too bad how about you?” Dongwoo replies as he glances at Hoya for a second.

“A little tired. Hey Howon-ah.” Xiumin replies with a smile as he greets Hoya.

“Hey Minseok-hyung. Hey Luhannie-hyung. Long time no see.” Hoya greets the two Exo members.

“Hey.” Luhan says with a smile.

“What’s with the bag?” Hoya questions as he points to Xiumin’s duffle bag.

“Oh this? I went to the gym before I came. Forgot to leave it in the van before we got off.” Xiumin lies.

The truth was, inside the bag, it contained the suit that Lay was going to change into and a bouquet of flowers.

“Yeah… It was already too late to put it back in the van cause manager-hyung drove away by the time Minnie realized he still had it.” Luhan adds on.

“I hate when that happens….” Dongwoo says as he puffs out his cheeks for a brief moment, becoming frustrated when he remembered when that happened to him.

While Luhan, Hoya, Dongwoo, and Xiumin were talking, Suho, Kris and Sunggyu were checking in. Lay and Chen were talking before L walked up to them.

“Hey hyung! Hey Jongdae-yah!” L greets the two Exo members.

“Hey” The two members greet L.

“I missed you.” Lay says with a smile as he leans down slightly to give L a peck on the cheek.

“I missed you too. How have you been?” L says with a smile with a light blush painting his cheeks.

“You know how busy it is. Yesterday, Jongdae and I went to the Café down the street from the studio before we got jumped.” Lay replies while pulling L into his embrace.

“Jumped? By who?” L questions.

“Fans…. Can we have autographs, can we take pictures and a bunch of other things were asked from us.” Chen replies with a smile.

“What about you Myungie-yah? How have you been?” Lay questions with a smile.

“It’s been pretty exhausting with filming while trying to practice for comebacks and concerts.” L replies.

“Even if your busy, you should still get your sleep Myungsoo-yah. Lay-hyung might get worried.” Chen says with a soothing smile as he glances at Lay.

“Alright Jongdae-yah, I’ll try to get sleep whenever I can.” L replies.

“Alright Guys!! Let’s head in!!!” Kris’ loud voice boomed over the others.

“Don’t forget to make sure you don’t forget anything!!” Sunggyu adds on before he turns around to walk behind Kris and Suho to the room.

“Let’s go.” Lay says with a smile as he walks with L in his arms.

Chen smiles at the two before he waits for a brief moment to talk to Xiumin.

Once Xiumin walks up, he was carrying the duffle bag in one hand and his other was holding onto Luhan’s.

“Hey Minseokie-hyung!!” Chen says with a bright smile as he walks up to the two members.

“Yeah?” Xiumin answers.

“Do you know when Lay-ge is going to propose?” Chen questions in mandarin so that the other Infinite members wouldn’t understand.

“I’m not really sure. Do you know Han-ah?” Xiumin replies back in mandarin as he looks at the deer standing next to him.

“Let’s ask him.” Luhan replies as he slowly starts walking, causing Xiumin and Chen to walk with him.

“Alright.” Both Korean member agree.

“Hey! What are you guys talking about!!?! Are you even talking in Korean!?” Woohyun questions as he onto Chen’s shoulders.

“Oh… Hey Woohyun-hyung.” Chen greets the older in Korean.

“Hey Woohyun-ah.” Both Xiumin and Luhan say at the same time.

“We were talking in Mandarin.” Chen answers the Infinite members question.

“Oh…. What were you talking about?” Woohyun questions.

“Nothing important.” Luhan replies as they walk into the room to find the other members waiting.

“Come on Seokie-yah!! Let’s sit here!!” Luhan says as he drags Xiumin to the couch once they walk in.

When the two look over at Lay, they could see Lay’s chest rising and lowering normally, but Lay looked nervous.

It may be hard to tell, but when Xiumin and Luhan has seen the Chinese man in his best and worst, they could tell what Lay was feeling and right now they could tell Lay was ready to pass out.

“Do you think he’ll be okay?” Luhan questions.

“Hope so…..” Xiumin replies.

 

To be continued….