XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 8

Proposals

No One’s POV:

 

With Xiumin….

 

Xiumin walked towards where Chen was sitting. Although, before he walked towards him, he stopped and sat down in the chair furthest away from Chen, Chanyeol and Kai in order to get the vocal alone.

The older knew that Chen would come to him, when the other vocal spotted him.

Once Xiumin sat down, he pulled out his phone and started to surf the web while he waited for Chen to look up at him.

Not a moment later after Xiumin pulled out his phone, Chen looked up at saw Xiumin on his phone. So, Chen stood up and strode over to where Xiumin was sitting and sat down next to the older.

“Hey hyung!” Chen says with a smile as he leans his head on Xiumin’s shoulder.

“Hey.” Xiumin says with a smile, not looking up from his phone.

“Is something bothering you?” Chen questions as he lifts up his head.

“No. Why do you ask?” Xiumin replies with a smile as he looks up from his phone.

“What were you, Luhannie-hyung, Yifan-hyung and Joonmyeonie-hyung talking about?” Chen questions.

“Oh. We were just thinking of doing a little check up. You know…. To see how well the other members are getting along.” Xiumin says with a smile.

“Oh… Okay.” Chen replies as he leans his head on Xiumin’s shoulder again.

“But wait. I get why Joonmyeonie-hyung and Yifan-hyung would think of doing a check up, but why would you and Luhannie-hyung join in?” Chen questions as he sits up completely straight and raises an eyebrow at the older.

“Me and Luhan are the two oldest members of the group. So is Yifan, but he’s also the leader of Exo-M and Joonmyeon is the leader of Exo-K. So basically, they just asked if we could help out.” Xiumin replied with a smile.

Chen slowly nods while he purses his lips.

“So Jongdae-yah….” Xiumin starts saying.

“Hm?” Chen hums in response.

“How are you with the other members? Have you had any troubles with the others?” Xiumin questions as he leans back into his chair as he crosses his arms across his chest.

“Me? Um…. I did make Kyungsoo think that Baekhyun was cheating on him…. Also, there was the time I scared Tao by accident in the hallway…. Um…. I think that’s it. Well… That’s all I remember anyway at the moment.” Chen replies as he thinks before he looks at Xiumin.

“Why did Kyungsoo think that Baekhyun was cheating on him with you?” Xiumin questions.

“Oh. Because I kept hanging out with Baekhyun.” Chen replies.

“When did this happen?” Xiumin asks.

“I think…. About…. A month and a half ago.” Chen replies.

“What happened with Tao?” Xiumin questions.

“Oh… That happened about three weeks ago. I was walking out of my room and Tao was standing in the middle of the hall on his phone. So I walked down the hall and gently slide past him, but I guess that freaked him out cause he wasn’t expecting it.” Chen explains.

Xiumin just nods in response as he looks towards where Suho was sitting.

 

With Suho…

 

“Hey Sehun-ah. Come here.” Suho says with a smile as he motions over the younger.

“Yes hyung?” Sehun says with a smile as gets up from his spot next to Tao before he walked over to where Suho was standing.

“Come here. Let’s sit down.” Suho says as he points towards the couch that was next to them.

“What is it hyung?” Sehun questions as he sits down and moves over to allow Suho to sit down.

“So…. Have you noticed that Jongdae’s been acting weird lately?” Suho questions.

“Yeah. I have. It seems like he’s been planning something.” Sehun replies.

“So you’ve noticed it too. Have you had any arguments with Jongdae lately?” Suho questions.

“Not that I’m aware of. But you know hyung…. It seems like he’s planning something big.” Sehun replies.

“What makes you think that?” Suho questions.

“I’m not sure. Its just a thought.” Sehun replies as he looks across the room at Chen who was sitting beside Xiumin.

Suho smiles as he nods before he glances over at where Kris was standing.

 

With Kris….

 

“Yah! Park Chanyeol!” Kris yells from across the room.

“Yeah!?” Chanyeol yells back as he looks over to where Kris was.

“Come here!” Kris yells back.

“Yes hyung!!” Chanyeol yells before he stands up and walks over to where the older rapper was standing.

“What is it?” Chanyeol asks, once he reaches the older.

“You’ve noticed how Jongdae’s been acting, right?” Kris asks.

“Yes.” Chanyeol replies.

“You have?” Kris questions, his eyebrow raising.

“Yes hyung. It seems like he’s planning something.” Chanyeol mumbles as he runs his hand across his cheek.

“How?” Kris questions with wide eyes.

“Hyung… I know Jongdae like the back of my hand. I can tell that he’s planning something.” Chanyeol replies with a smile as he lowers his hand and slips it into his pocket.

“So…. I was wondering…. Have you had any recent arguments with Jongdae?” Kris asks as he glances over at Chen.

“Hm…. There weren’t any recent arguments, but there were times when we would pull pranks on each other.” Chanyeol replies.

Kris nods before he looks over at Luhan who was leaning on the dressing table.

 

With Luhan…

 

“What do you mean by that Tao-yah?” Luhan questions, surprised at what the younger said.

“Look…. I may look clueless, but I can tell that Jongdae-ge is planning something and it includes Minnie-ge.” Tao replies in mandarin.

“How can you tell?” Luhan questions, continuing their conversation in mandarin.

“Haven’t you noticed how every time Jongdae-ge zoned out, he would always be near or looking in the direction of Minseok-ge?” Tao replies as he moves to lean on the dressing table next to Luhan before he grips the edge of the table.

“He has?” Luhan questions as he looks over at Tao who was looking across the room.

“Yeah. You know ge…. You can’t tell anyone this, but I think that Jongdae-ge is planning something big.” Tao replies before he looks over at Luhan before continuing.

“Something…. That will surprise us all.”

 

To be continued….