MyungXing (L and Lay) Part 5

Proposals

No One’s POV:

 

The Next Day….

 

“Come on Lay-hyung!! Let’s go!!!” Sehun yells from the doorway.

“I’m coming. I just need to make sure I’m not forgetting anything.” Lay says as he walks out of his room with Tao pushing behind him.

“Do you have any ideas on what you want to get?” Sehun questions as they walk out the door from Exo-M’s dorm.

“Not really…. I guess I want something that we both can wear in public without fans finding out.” Lay explains as they walk into the elevator and watch the doors close.

“Why don’t you get a necklace chain too? Just put it through the ring and you could wear it like a necklace inside you shirt and no one will know. Also when you want to, you could take the chain out and wear it like a ring.” Tao suggests as they walk out of the elevator and down the hall to exit the building.

“That’s not a bad idea Tao-yah.” Lay says as he nods his head slightly.

Tao smiles as they enter the van because their manger was going to drive them to the mall.

 

At The Mall Jewelry Shop….

 

After managing to get through the crowd and into the store, their manager asked the security team to keep the fans out of the shop and turn off the security cameras so that the three members could get a little privacy. Also they didn’t want to start rumors and wanted to be careful of sasaeng fans.

“Alright Lay-hyung! Have you decided on which pair of rings you want to get?” Sehun questions.

“Not really…. I don’t know what’s what….” Lay says as he scratches his nape.

“How about these?” Lay questions after a while of looking at rings as he points at a pair of silver band rings. One ring had half a heart in black and the other had the other half of the heart in gold.

“Um excuse me….” Tao starts saying.

“Y-Yes?” The girl behind the counter/the girl who was working there answers.

“Can we get these engraved?” Tao questions.

“O-O-Of C-Course.” The worker answers, stuttering slightly as her face became a shade of red.

“How long would it take?” Sehun questions as he stands next to his Chinese boyfriend.

“W-We c-c-can get it d-d-done b-b-by today.” The girls stutters, nervous.

“How long?” Tao questions.

“It would take about thirty minutes to an hour.” A different worker that was a guy walked towards them as he pushed the girl aside slightly.

“Alright. Thank you.” Tao and Sehun say in unison before they walk towards Lay.

“Do you want these hyung?” Sehun questions.

“I don’t know Sehun-ah…. Do you think that they’re good enough?” Lay questions as he looks up at the two maknaes who were standing in front of him.

“Yes Lay-ge. They look perfect. Also, we asked if we could get them engraved and they said we can and it will take thirty minutes to an hour.” Tao says with a smile.

“Let’s get these then….” Lay says with a smile.

“Can I get these?” Lay asks with a smile as he walks up to the counter.

“Of course. Which sizes would you like to get them in?” The male worker questions with a smile.

“Can I get the golden heart side in a size 9 and the black heart side a size 10?” Lay questions.

“Of course. Would you like them engraved?” The man asks.

“Yes.” Lay answers.

“What would you like engraved?” The man questions.

“On the black one, can you engrave…. ­­­­­___________________ and the other one can you engrave ____________________?” Lay questions with a smile.

“In English or Korean?” The man asks.

“English.” Lay responds.

“Of course sir. I will have these ready in 45 minutes. You can pay for them when you come by to pick them up.” The man responds with a smile.

“Alright. Thank you.” Lay says with a wide smile before he walks towards Tao and Sehun who were standing next to each other, looking at the necklace chains.

“Hey hyung! We were just looking at the necklace chains.” Sehun says with a smile once he sees Lay standing behind them.

“Personally, I like the silver chains, but they have golden ones too.” Tao says as he points at the section where the silver necklace chains were.

“To be completely honest hyung, I think that the silver chain will look better because the rings are white gold.” Sehun adds on.

“I guess your right Sehun-ah.” Lay responds as he nods and bends down slightly to take a closer look at the chains.

 

46 minutes later….

 

The three guys leave the store and meet up with their manager in their van which was waiting outside of the mall.

“I’m guessing the shopping went well?” Their manager says as he starts to drive away.

“Yup!” The two maknaes say in unison with smiles before they look over at Lay who was holding on to the bag tightly while looking out the window.

I hope these are good enough….

 

To be continued….