XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 2

Proposals

Once Xiumin and Chen entered Exo-M’s dorm, they took off their shoes and stuck them into their shoe cabinet before they stepped in. They walked down the hall to enter the living room to find the other members.

Kris was on his phone while sitting on the couch. Tao had a sleeping Sehun in his lap while the rapper was watching TV, but while all the other Exo-M members were in the living room, Luhan and Lay were no where to be found.

“Hey Minseok-ah! Jongdae-yah!” Kris greets the two guys once he looks up and sees them.

“Hey Hyung!” Chen says with a smile before he takes off his jacket before he sits down beside the leader.

“Hey Fan-ah! Where’s Luhan and Lay?” Xiumin questions as he slips off his own jacket and walks forward to head towards his room.

“They’re in the kitchen making something to eat. You two haven’t ate yet, have you?” Kris questions with a smile as he looks towards Xiumin.

“Nope! I’m starving. I’m going to take a shower so call me when dinner’s ready.” Xiumin replies with a smile as he walks towards his room and locks the door once he’s inside.

While Xiumin was taking his shower, Chen was in the living room, deep in thought once again.

“Hey Jongdae-yah. You okay?” Kris questions as he reaches over and wraps an arm around the youngers shoulders.

“Yeah. I’m fine. Don’t worry about me. I’m just thinking about something.” Chen responds with a smile as he snaps back into reality.

“Are you sure?” Kris questions.

“Yeah.” Chen responds with a smile before the two guys return their attentions to the TV.

 

Ten Minutes Later With Xiumin….

 

Xiumin exited the bathroom that was linked to his room with just a towel wrapped around his waist and another towel drying his hair.

He then walked up to his mirror and examined himself in the mirror before he raked his hand through his hair and then remembered Chen’s weird behavior.

“Why was he so interested in the weather today? He’s never that interested with anything that has to do with weather…..” Xiumin says with himself before he walks over to his closet and pulls out a pair of black Calvin Kline boxers, a grey V-neck t-shirt and a pair of white shorts.

He slips on his boxers and then his shirt before he slips on his shorts last. He then walks back into the bathroom and applies lotion before he briefly combs his hair and then walks out of the bathroom and his room to enter the living room.

Once he walks in, he sees the members all in the same position that they were in before the older left to take his shower.

“Minnie-hyung!!!” Chen says with a smile as he runs over to the older and wraps his arms around the older's neck and pulls his older boyfriend into a brief kiss.

“Hey.” Xiumin says as he pulls away.

“You look y when you just get out of the shower.” Chen says with a sly smile as he grabs a hold of Xiumin’s shirt and tugs gently.

“Let’s keep it PG, Shall we!” Luhan’s voice cuts in as he pushes the two lovers apart.

“Coming from you?” Lay questions with a smile as he stands next to Luhan with four bottles of 2L sodas in his hands before he pushes them into Luhan’s chest so that the older would hold them.

“Here, Take this to the living room will you?” Lay says as he turns around to head back towards the kitchen.

Luhan just nods before he turns around and heads towards the living room with Chen following close behind.

“Do you need help Xing-ah?” Xiumin questions as he walks with Lay to the kitchen.

“Sure hyung. Thanks.” Lay says with a smile as he turns towards the oven and open it.

“Hey Xing-ah…. By any chance, do you think that Jongdae’s been acting strange lately?” Xiumin questions as he leans on the counter.

“What do you mean?” Lay questions as he takes the two pans of lasagna out of the oven and places them on the counter before turning around to face the older.

“I mean…. Don’t you think that he’s been deep in thought lately?” Xiumin questions as he watches Lay turn around once more and pulls out a chicken pot pie.

“Yeah…. I have noticed that.” Lay says as he places the pan down.

“Jongdae’s been zoning out a lot lately. Especially during practices.” Lay adds on as he turns and faces Xiumin once again.

“Exactly….. That’s what’s worrying me. He never zones out like that.” Xiumin says with a smile as he moves towards where the three pans were.

“It’s kind of worrisome that he’s been zoning out so much.” Lay replies as he watches Xiumin take a cloth and covers the handle on the two Lasagna pans.

“Who’s been zoning out so much?” A voice questions as Xiumin feels a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

 

To be continued….