XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 9

Proposals

No One’s POV:

Before Luhan can say anything, their manager spoke up.

“Alright guys! Keep smiles on your faces and make sure to thankarrow-10x10.png your fans for coming!” Their manager says in a loud voice as he walks over to the door.

“Yes hyung!” All members respond in unison.

“Okay then! Let’s go!!” Their manger says with a wide smile.

With smiles on their faces. Each Exo member moves from their previous spot and heads out the door, following close behind their manager.

Luhan startsarrow-10x10.png walking beside Xiumin and behind them followed Chanyeol and Kai. Behind the two Exo K members, Baekhyun and D.O followed with their arms linked. Behind the two vocals, Chen and Lay walked while being in front of the two maknaes, Tao and Sehun. Lastly, the two leaders walked side by side, talking silently about the other members health.

After a while of walking, they step through the doors and up the couple of steps and onto the platform where the table and chairs were set up. In front of them were flashing cameras, Signs with the members names and pictures on them, screaming fans yelling their names and albums in their hands.

The Exo members smiled to their fans and looked for their name tags that were on the table.

Suho walked all the way down and sat down at the very front, where the line started. Beside the leader sat Kris, and then beside the Chinese leader sat Tao. Beside the Chinese maknae, the Korean maknae sat with a wide smile. Then beside Sehun sat Xiumin and beside Xiumin sat Luhan. Then beside Luhan sat Chanyeol and beside him sat Kai. Then sat Lay and then Chen who was sitting next to the Chinese vocal. The last two members were D.O who was sitting at the very end while Baekhyun sat beside Chen.

In front of each chair, set on the table there were; four black pens/permanent markers, their name tag, a wireless mic and a bottle of water. While under the table there were a couple more bottles of water and a couple more black permanent markers.

“Thank you all for coming!” Suho speaks up as he stands up.

“Everyone must be tired of waiting so, let ups introduce ourselves.” Suho says into the mic with a smile as the rest of them members stand up.

“3, 4…. We are onearrow-10x10.png! Hello, we are Exo!” All the members from Exo say in unison, doing their introduction.

“Hello, I’m the moneyarrow-10x10.png man, Suho!” Suho says with a smile, into the mic before he sits down.

“Hello, I’m Dragon, Kris.” Kris says into the mic before he bows and sits down.

“Hello, I’m Kung Fu Panda, Tao.” Tao says with a smile as he bows and sits down.

“Hello, I’m Exo’s maknae, Sehun.” Sehun says next while sitting down before Xiumin pulls the mic up to his lips.

“Hello, I’m the oldest in Exo, Xiumin.” Xiumin says with a smile as he bows and sits down as he watches Luhan introduce himself before he sits down.

“Hello, I’m Exo’s Deer Luhan!”

The self introduction went on as each of them bowed and sat down.

“I’m Exo’s Voice, Chanyeol!”

“Hello, I’m Exo’s dancer Kai.”

“Hello, I’m Unicorn Lay.”

“I’m Dino Chen.”

“Hello, I’m Exo’s Happy Virus Baekhyun!”

“I’m Exo’s Owl, D.O!”

Once all the members finished introducing themselves and sat down, the guards moved and allowed the fans to startarrow-10x10.png going through the line.

It would start off with Suho writing who it was to then putting his signature and sliding it down to Kris.

Each member would sign the album or poster under their picture before sliding it down to the next member.

Once it came to D.O, the owl eyed vocal would give the album or poster back to the fan before the fan leaves.

 

Two Hours Later….

 

After two hours of signing, most of the members of Exo’s hands were cramped up and hurting.

They were all changed back into their normal clothes and in the van, headed to the SM building to have their dance rehearsal.

Baekhyun looks at the reflection in the window at Chen who was sitting next to him, but he didn’t want all the members to think that he was staring at the other vocal.

Letting out a sigh, Baekhyun hangs his head and runs his hands through his hair.

“You okay Baekhyun-ah?” Chanyeol questions as he leans forward to look at the vocal.

“Yeah…. Just the fact that JONGDAE wont tell me anything….” Baekhyun mumbles as he emphasis the vocals name.

This causes Chen to look over at Baekhyun who was glaring at him.

“Tell you what?” Chanyeol questions, confused.

“I don’t know…. Ask him.” Baekhyun replies as he looks away once again.

I’m sorry Baekhyun-ah…. Just wait until we’re alone… I’ll tell you then….

To be continued...