GyuJong (Sungjong and Sunggyu) Part 3

Proposals

Sunggyu’s POV:

After I tell the plans on my proposal to the other members, I tell Hoya and Dongwoo to get me a lot of sticky notes and pens while Sungyeol and Myungsoo to go back to the dorm and keep Sungjong busy while we set up. Then Hoya and Dongwoo would call Woohyun and I to tell us that they were ready with the sticky notes and then we could get the roof ready while Sungyeol and Myungsoo kept me updated on how Sungjong was doing back at the dorm.

Once they all understood, they left and went to do their jobs. I took Woohyun to the mall to go buy a pair of rings.

Once we get out of the taxi and into the mall we see a couple of people following us. We just ignore them while we walk into a jewelry store to buy the rings.

A man walked up to us and asked us if we needed help picking out a ring and that he insisted that he should help us. I gave him a confused look until he glanced over at the other staff members who couldn’t look away from us. I just nodded and smiled before I dragged Woohyun to look at the rings.

“How about this one?” I ask Woohyun while pointing to a pair of rings.

“Hyung, do you really think that Sungjong will like that one?”

“Could we see that one?” Woohyun says after he glances at the rings. Once the man shows us the rings he points and tells me that I should get this one.

“Hyung, you keep the black one and you can give Sungjong the white/silver one. The sign on the front kind of looks like a infinity sign.”

 

“Yeah. I like it. I’ll take these two.” I say to the man with a smile. I was doubting if taking Woohyun with me was a good idea, but I guess it was.

After I pay and walk out of the store I get a call from Dongwoo and he tells me that they got the stuff and they’re asking me what to do with it. I tell him and he hums, indicating that he gets it before he hangs up.

“Woohyun-ah. Let’s get back to the studio and see if the preparations are done.” I say with a smile before I grab his arm and pull him out of the mall.

 

Sungyeol’s POV:

Myungsoo and I walk into the dorm to find Sungjong lying down on the floor. Once he sees us he gets up and greets us.

“Where’s Sunggyu-hyung?” He asks with a happy tone.

“Sorry Sungjong-ah…. Sunggyu, Hoya, Woohyun and Dongwoo-hyung needed to take care of things so they can’t come see now….” Myungsoo says while pulling Sungjong into a hug.

“Sorry kiddo.” I say trying to cheer him up.

Suddenly I get a call so I pick it up without looking at the ID.

“Hello?”

“How’s Sungjong?” I hear Sunggyu-hyung’s voice say on the other line. I look at Sungjong and Myungsoo before I walk into my room and close the door.

“Well, as soon as we got here he asked where you were. When we told him his face completely fell…. Are you done getting ready?”

“Um, not yet. It might be another 2 or 3 hours. The rest of the members will go back to the dorm when we’re ready.”

“What about you?”

“Well, I’ll be waiting for him.”

Okay hyung. I got to go. I hear Myungsoo calling my name.” I say before I hang up.

I walk out of my room to find Sungjong and Myungsoo watching TV.

“What is it Myungsoo-ah?” I ask him.

“Hyung who called?” He asks me as he turns around to face me.

I lean down before whispering that it was Sunggyu. He just nods before he looks at the TV again.

I let out a sigh and sit down beside Sungjong to let him rest his head on my lap. I slowly his hair out of his face. I let out a smile before looking at the clock.

I wonder when they’re going to finish getting ready?

 

To be continued…