XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 3

Proposals

No One’s POV:

“Hey Jongdae-yah.” Lay says with a smile.

“Who’s been zoning out?” Chen repeats his question.
“No one. Don’t worry about it.” Xiumin says with a smile.

“Here, Take this to the living room will you? Careful, it’s hot.” Xiumin says with a smile as he hands over one of the pans of lasagna to the younger.

“Sure hyung.” Chen says with a smile as he grabs the pan and turns around to take the pan to the living room.

“Don’t worry about it ge. I’ll keep a good eye on him.” Lay says with a smile as he watches Xiumin turns around to walk with the other pan of lasagna to the living room.

“Thanks Xing-ah.” Xiumin says with a smile before he walks towards the living room.

Lay smiles back at the older before he quickly follows behind the older with the chicken pot pie as they headed towards the living room.

Once they walked into the living room, they were met with the sight of Chen placing the pan down, Luhan was leaning against the wall, Kris was on his phone and Tao was watching TV.

“Where’d Sehun go?” Xiumin questioned as he placed his pan down before looking around the room.

“He went to K’s dorm. Apparently Kyungsoo isn’t feeling that great so Sehun decided to check up on him. Also they’re ordering pizza.” Tao replied as he briefly looks up at the older before he returns his attention back to the TV.

“Oh. Is Kyungsoo alright?” Lay questions.

“Yeah. Joonmyeon says that he’s fine. Just a stomach bug or something. Baekhyun is taking care of his lover so there’s nothing to worry about.” Kris answers as he looks up from his phone.

While the conversation between the other members was going on, Chen was once again lost in his thoughts.

Chen being Chen, wanted everything to be perfect for the day, but he was never sure when the first snow would fall, so all he could do at this point was buy the ring.

I should ask Manger-hyung if I can go shopping. But how will get the privacy? Do I need to wear a disguise? Should I tell someone to help me plan? Do I –

Chen’s thoughts were interrupted when he heard a voice snap him back into reality.

“Jongdae-yah!” Luhan says with a worried tone as he grabs a hold of the youngers shoulder.

“Huh? Oh! Sorry hyung! Did you say something?” Chen says as he snaps back into reality.

Luhan lets out a long sigh, looking down at his lap before he looks back up at the younger once more.

“You’ve been zoning out a lot lately…. Is something up?” Luhan questions in a gentle voice.

Before Chen responds he looks around the room, seeing all the curious and worry filled eyes. Then out of the corner of his eye, he sees Xiumin watching him with curious eyes.

“I’m fine. Maybe it’s lack of sleep.” Chen responds with a chuckle as he scratches the back of his neck.

“Are you sure?” Kris questions.

“I’m fine Yifan-hyung. Don’t worry about it.” Chen replies with a smile.

“You should get some more sleep Jongdae-yah.” Lay says with a smile.

“I’ll try.” Chen responds.

“Here, lets eat.” Lay says with a smile as he hands Chen a plate.

“Thanks hyung.” Chen replies.

 

40 Minutes Later….

 

Once they finished eating, Kris and Luhan helped out with the dishes while Tao and Lay were watching TV. Xiumin told Chen to get some sleep before he headed towards the Exo-K’s dormitory to check up on D.O.

“You feeling alright Kyungsoo-yah?” Xiumin questions as he leans down slightly to place a hand on the youngers forehead.
“I’m fine hyung. I took some Advil and I’m feeling better.” D.O responds with a smile.

“Alright then. Tell us if you need anything.” Xiumin says with a smile as he straightens back up, removing his hand.

“Thanks hyung.” D.O says with a weak smile.

“Get some sleep Kyungsoo-yah.” Xiumin says with a smile as he tucks the younger in before he walks out of the room.

Once he exits, he find Baekhyun looking worried while pacing in the hallway.

“Hyung! How’s Kyungie? Is he okay? Is he going to die? Is he-“ Baekhyun starts throwing questions at the older once he sees Xiumin exit his room that he shared with the Owl eyed vocal.

“Calm down Baekhyun-ah. He’s doing fine. He says that he’s feeling a lot better. He just needs some sleep.” Xiumin replies with a smile.

“Really?” Baekhyun questions as he relaxes a bit.

“Yeah. I’m going to stay here for a bit to keep an eye on Kyungsoo.” Xiumin says with a smile before he walks towards the living room.

 

Inside Chen’s Room….

 

Chen was lying on his bed with his hands behind his head, deep in thought once again.

He knew that Xiumin was going to be at the K’s dorm for a bit and no one was going to disturb him unless it was to ‘wake’ him up.

Now, that he was alone, he could let his thoughts go on autopilot, wonder and plan out his perfect proposal.

I can’t do it in public cause of the fans…. I should do it in front of the members, but where?

After a while of thinking, he got frustrated and shut his eyes tightly before he opened them again while letting out a long breath.

“Why is this so hard….” Chen mumbles to himself.

“Why is what so hard?” A familiar voice says as the door to his room opens.

“Don’t worry about it Baek. What are you doing here anyway? I thought you would be taking care of your boyfriend. Heard that he’s not feeling that great.” Chen says, without looking up, recognizing the person because of their voice.

“He fell asleep. Also, your boyfriend stole mine so I thought that I might as well plan to seek revenge so I came here.” Baekhyun replies with a chuckle.

“Now…. What’s all this news that I’ve been hearing about you zoning out all the time?” Baekhyun questions as he moves to sit down on the edge of Chen’s bed.

“Oh…. I’ve just been thinking lately.” Chen responds as he moves to a sitting position.

“About what?” Baekhyun asks with a smile.

“Stuff.” Chen responds.

“What stuff? Cause that TOTALLY narrows it down….” Baekhyun says sarcastically, causing the other to laugh.

“Just…. Stuff. Don’t worry about it.” Chen replies.

“Oh wow….” Baekhyun says, pretending to look offended.

“What?” Chen questions.

“YOU, Kim Jongdae, wont tell ME, Byun Baekhyun who is YOUR best friend!!! FRIENDS OFF!!!” Baekhyun huffs as he pretends to pout.

“I’ll tell you when the time comes. Just do me a favor will ya?” Chen says with a smile.

“Sure. What is it?” Baekhyun questions.

“If I zone out again, can you make sure to snap me back into reality before anyone notices?” Chen asks.

“Sure. I’ll try.” Baekhyun agrees, not pushing the younger more to tell him what he’s been thinking about.

“Thanks Baek.”

You’ll find out soon enough…..

 

To be continued….

 

A/N: Make sure to leave a comment on what you think about this story so far!! Hope your enjoying it!!