GyuJong (Sungjong and Sunggyu) Part 6

Proposals

No One’s POV:

We should call him….” Baekhyun says as he runs his hand through his hair as he sits down, pulling Xiumin down with him.

“Yeah…. We should.” Xiumin responds as he takes out his phone from his pocket and quickly dials Sunggyu’s number.

Hey Minseok-ah! Did you help Sungjong?” Sunggyu asks Xiumin as soon as he answers his phone.

“Yeah. As soon as he opened the box he figured it out and ran out the door not too long ago.” Xiumin explains as he feels Baekhyun pull him down slowly so that he could rest his head on Baekhyun’s lap so Baekhyun could play with the older’s hair.

How? It’s not like it was a dead give away….”

“I don’t know…. He didn’t tell us. Once he figured it out, he just rushed out the door.”

Okay…. I guess I should start getting ready.”

“Good luck hyung!! Minseok-hyung and I both wish you a lot of luck! Don’t forget that you need to tell us what happens!! We want all the details!!!” Baekhyun says when he sees Xiumin was about to hang up.

Tell him that I will for me Minseok-ah. I got to go so have fun on your day off!” Sunggyu says before he hangs up.

Xiumin hangs up and slips his phone back into his pocket before he looks up at Baekhyun before he tells him Sunggyu’s answer.

“You seem tired hyung….” Baekhyun points out as he plays with Xiumin’s hair.

“Yeah…. I’m going to take a nap.” Xiumin says as he moves a little so that he get’s off of Baekhyun’s lap before he pulls down his hat and uses his arms as a pillow.

Baekhyun smiles before he lies down and rests his head on Xiumin’s chest to use it as a pillow before they both drift off to sleep in the middle of the practice room.

 

With Sunggyu and Ilhoon on the roof….

 

Sunggyu was pacing back and forth while Ilhoon was on his phone texting Minhyuk.

“Hey hyung! Calm down and stop pacing cause your making me nervous now….” Ilhoon says as he tucks his phone in his pocket.

“Do I look okay?” Sunggyu asks him as he looks down at himself.

Ilhoon looks over Sunggyu who was wearing a pair of black dress shoes, a black pair of dress pants and a black dress shirt with his sleeves rolled up.

“Yes, you look fine hyung.”

“Do you think I should get into position before Sungjong gets here?” Sunggyu asks Ilhoon.

“Yeah, I think that’s a good idea.” Ilhoon says as he watches Sunggyu nod and go behind the curtain that they set up.

“Good luck hyung.”

 

With Sungjong in the elevator….

 

Sungjong was wondering why Sunggyu would be on the roof. He didn’t really know if he needed the other notes/clues to figure out where his boyfriend was, but he once he saw the bracelet he had a pretty good guess where he was.

When did Sunggyu take my bracelet?

Sungjong was thinking in his mind as he waited until the elevator door slid open.

Once he arrived on the roof he found Ilhoon standing in of a computer on a counter in between a pair of meter tall speakers with a smile on his face holding a bouquet of flowers.

“Ilhoon-ah? What are you doing here?” Sungjong asks as he walks up to Ilhoon who hands him the flowers before he walks to the computer.

“Ilhoon-ah?”

 

To be continued….