GyuJong (Sungjong and Sunggyu) Part 2

Proposals

The Next Day….

 

Sunggyu’s POV:

I slowly wake up and open my eyes from the sun light that shined through the blinds to find Sungjong curled up against me. His head on my chest with his arms around my waist and his legs tangled with mine. I smile at the scene before I slowly and carefully reach over to grab my phone off the night stand so that I don’t wake Sungjong up in the process.

Once I grab it I turn it on to check the time. It say 7:30am. I let out a quiet groan before I unlock my phone to see the schedule that one of the manager-hyung’s sent me last night. When I open it I see that it says that we basically had the day off besides the talk that I had with the manger-hyung’s in about an hour and a half.

I let out a sigh before I slowly untangle myself from Sungjong trying not to wake him up. It is a little bit of a struggle, but once I get untangled and out of the bed I pull his hair up gently to kiss his forehead before I walk out of the room.

After an hour I finish getting ready. I was wearing a grey V-neck t-shirt with white pants and a black jacket. I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of vitamin water before I walk out into the lounge area.

I grab a few sticky notes and a pen before I sit down leaning against the wall. I decide to write a note for each member.

 

To: Dongwoo

Dongwoo-ah! You all have the day off so take it easy!

- Sunggyu

 

To: Woohyun

Woohyun-ah! You’ll be in charge while I’m away. Be good to the other members and don’t be too bossy…. Just take it easy cause you have the day off.

- Sunggyu

 

To: Hoya

Howon-ah!! You have the day off so just do whatever. Have fun!

- Sunggyu

 

To: Sungyeol

Yeol-ah! Be good to the maknae’s and your hyung’s!! Have fun with your day off!

- Sunggyu

 

To: L

Myungsoo-ah! Have fun and take your day off easy!

- Sunggyu

 

To: My Sweet Boyfriend Sungjong

Jong-ah! I’m going to miss you while I’m talking with the manager’s…. I wanted to spend the day with you, but I guess I can’t….. Hope you enjoy your day off! Relax and have fun!!

- Sunggyu

 

After I finish writing the notes I sneak into their rooms and leave it next to their phones. I check the clock and it says that I have 15 mins left.

I walk out of the dorm and to the studio.

 

2 and a half hours later….

 

I let out a groan as I walk into the dance studio. Who knew that we would talk for 2 and a half hours!?

I lay down face down on the dance floor thinking about how I’m going to propose to Sungjong. Once I get an idea I pull my phone out and dial Dongwoo’s number.

"Hello?"

"Dongwoo-ah! You need to help me with something!!"

"What is it Sunggyu-hyung?"

"Get the rest of the members and meet me at the dance studio in 10 mins. Don't tell Sungjongie though. Just tell him that he deserves a day off and that the rest of us are going to practice."

"Sure, but what is this about hyung?"

"I'll tell you when you get here. Remember You can't tell Sungjongie..."

After I finish I hang up and lie down waiting for the other members to get here.

After 10 mins I see them walk into the dance studio. I sit up and I look at them before I get up and walk into the hallway to make sure Sungjong didn’t come.

“Hyung? What is it?” Woohyun asks.

“Um….. I wanted to propose to Sungjongie…..” I say looking away, blushing.

“FINALY!! ABOUT TIME!!” They all scream at me which startles me.

“So…. Um… I wanted you guys to help me prepare.”

“Sure! What do you need?” Myungsoo asks walking up to me.

 

Sungjong’s POV:

The members left to go to the dance studio so I was left alone in the dorm. I wanted to go cause I didn’t want to be alone, but they insisted that I should stay.

I let out a groan as I sit down on my bed. I pull my phone out and call Sunggyu-hyung’s number.

“Hello?” Hyung answers, he seems out of breath.

“Hey hyung…. What are you doing?”

“Just practicing.”

“Oh…. I miss you…. When will you come home?”

“Sorry Sungjong-ah….. We might be a while…. Order pizza or something for lunch when you get hungry.”

“Okay…. Bye hyung”

“Bye Jong-ah….” Hyung says before he hangs up.

I threw my phone on my bed and lied down, running my hands through my hair in frustration.

Why do they have to leave on the one day that we have a day off….

 

Sunggyu’s POV:

We were talking about the idea that I had on how to propose to Sungjong.

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and when I pulled it out I started to freak out. It was Sungjong.

“Hello?” I answer, pretending to be tired and out of breath.

“Hey hyung…. What are you doing?”

“Just practicing.”

“Oh…. I miss you…. When will you come home?”

“Sorry Sungjong-ah….. We might be a while…. Order pizza or something for lunch when you get hungry.”

“Okay…. Bye hyung”

“Bye Jong-ah….” I say before hanging up.

That was a close one…. I think that he believed me….

 

To be continued….