MyungXing (L and Lay) Part 1

Proposals

No One’s POV:

Lay was talking to the Exo-M members which consisted Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Tao in their dorm.

"Minseok-ge!!! I don't know what to do!!!!" Lay whines as he grabs a hold of Xiumin's arm because the older member was sitting directly besides him.

"Come on Xing-ah.... You love him and he loves you, so why don't you just do it." Xiumin replies with a smile.

"What if he rejects me!?!?" Lay questions as he looks around at the other members who looked worried.

None of the Exo members have ever seen Lay this stressed out and worried before. This must mean something HUGE to Zhang Yixing because if not.... Lay wouldn't have cared....

“Xing-ah! Stop worrying! If he loves you as much as you love him, you have nothing to worry about.” Kris responds as he watches Xiumin pat Lay’s shoulder with a smile before he stands up to head towards the kitchen with Luhan following quickly behind him.

“Exactly hyung. We can help you get ready for your proposal, but for now, we need to head to practice.” Chen says with a smile as he gets up from his spot on the ground as he grabs a hold of Lay’s arm and pulls the older up.

“Fine….” Lay mumbles before he allows Chen to pull him onto his feet.

Lay sulks all the way to the SM Practice Building.

All the K members worry when they see Lay zoning out more than usual because they didn’t know what Lay was thinking so deeply about.

“Hey Tao-hyung….” Sehun says in a low voice as he approaches the Exo-M maknae, also known as Sehun’s boyfriend.

“What is it Hun-ah?” Tao questions as he stands up straight as he postpones his stretches to look at Sehun.

“What’s wrong with Lay-hyung?” Sehun questions as he looks towards Lay who was staring at his phone which was off while he was fumbling with it, sitting on the couch.

“Oh…. You’ll find out later.” Tao replies with a smile before he gives Sehun a peck on the youngers cheek.

He then continues with his stretches.

Sehun looks over at Lay with worried filled eyes before he starts to stretch his own muscles.

 

After practice…..

 

“Are you going to tell me why Lay-hyung is acting like that not?” Sehun questions as he lies down beside Tao, using the Chinese member’s arm as a pillow.

“Wait for it Hun-ah.” Tao says as he moves his free hand off of his stomach and starts to move it to motion at Lay who was starting to lower his phone.

“Now.” Tao mumbles out as he points at Lay, right when the older member open his mouth to say something.

“Um…. Can I talk to all of you guys before we go back to the dorm?” Lay questions with a weak smile.

Sehun looks up at Tao with a surprised look as Tao smiles in response before he lets out a grunt as he gets up to sit down on the floor in front of Lay.

With a frown Sehun gets up also as he walks over to Tao and settles himself on the older’s lap as Tao wraps his arms around the youngers waist.

The others stride over from where they were previously sitting or standing to gather around the Chinese Dancer.

“What is it Xing-ah?” Suho questions with a comforting smile as he cuddles into Kris’s chest.

“I was wondering if I could get your help on something….” Lay says as he fidgets with his phone.

“What is it?” Baekhyun questions with a smile.

“You know we’ll help you with anything.” D.O adds on as he leans into Baekhyun's chest.

“I…. I…. I need help with….” Lay mumbles.

“With proposing to Myungsoo.” Lay says as he looks up and around at the other members.

“Of course Lay-hyung! We’ll help you with anything!! What do you need us to do?” Chanyeol says with a wide smile as he wraps his arm around Kai’s shoulder.

 

To be continued…..