XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 4

Proposals

No One’s POV:

 

Next Day….

 

“You guys can go. I just need to talk to manger-hyung for a second. I’ll be there in a couple of minutes.” Chen says with a smile as he watches all the members leave the practice room after their dance rehearsal.

“Alright! We’ll wait in the van.” Suho says with a smile as he’s the last one to leave, leaving Chen and their manager.

“What is it Jongdae-yah?” Their manger questions with a smile.

“I was just wondering if you would give me permission to go shopping this weekend. We don’t have anything scheduled do we?” Chen request, nervously.

“No, You don’t have anything scheduled for the Sunday, but you do have vocal lessons on Saturday. Why do you want to go shopping? Is there a specific reason?” Exo’s manger questions as he crosses his arms across his chest.

“I just need to buy something.” Chen responds, playing with the rings on his fingers.

“Like what? Is it something for your boyfriend?” The manger questions with a smile.

The Exo managers knew about all the relationships that were going on in Exo and they all accepted it. Them knowing would allow the Exo members to show their affection in the SM building. Also the mangers would keep a sharp eye for fans and paparazzi’s for them.

“Yes.” Chen replies, a tint of pink, painting his cheeks.

“Oh god…. Did you make him mad?” The manger questions as he lets his arms fall to the sides.

When Chen doesn’t respond, the manger takes it as a sign that he was right.

“What did you do? You two were so cute together.”

“No hyung! I didn’t make him mad.” Chen says as his face becomes a darker shade of red.

“Then? Why are you buying him something?”

“I…. I’m buying him a ring.” Chen says in a quiet voice.

“Oh my god!!! Are you asking him to marry you!?!?” The manger yells at him, grabbing Chen’s shoulders and shaking him.

Chen didn’t say anything, he just looked down at his feet.

“I’m right!!! You Are!!!”

“Sssshhhhh!!! You can’t tell any of the members though. It’s still a surprise hyung.” Chen shushes their manger afraid that someone would over hear.

“Oh…. Sorry. Sure, I’ll go shopping with you. I’ll even help you pick out the ring.” Exo’s manger says with a smile in a quieter voice.

“Thanks hyung.” Chen replies with a wide smile.

“You should head to the van. The others are probably waiting.” The manger shoos off Chen.

“Alright. Thanks again hyung!” Chen says with a bright smile before he runs out the door while he slides on his jacket.

Chen runs down the hall, into and out of the elevator before he walks to the garage to see Exo-M and Exo-K’s van waiting for him.

“Get in Jongdae-yah! We need to head to a fan sign!” Kris yells from the front seat, once he rolls down the van window.

“Sorry Yifan-hyung!” Chen apologizes before he jumps into the van and slides the door close.

Once Chen enters the Van, the two vans start heading towards the place that they were holding a Exo Fan Sign event.

“What did you need to about with manger-hyung?” Lay questions as he leans forwards to look at Chen who was sitting in the middle row.

“Oh. Don’t worry about it! It was nothing important. I was just making sure something was written right in my schedule.” Chen lies with a smile, not wanting the other members to know that they were going shopping.

“Oh. Alright then.” Luhan replies with a smile as he pops his head beside Lay’s.

“What are you two doing?” Xiumin questions as he turns his head to see Luhan and Lay’s head on top of each others, facing towards Chen while he pulls out his headphones.

The two Chinese members smile before they lean back while letting out a chuckle. Xiumin looks at confused for a moment before he puts his earphones back in and listens to his music while looking out the window.

Chen lets a smile play on his lips before he pulls out his phone to see that hegot a fifteen messages from Baekhyun.

 

Byun Baek – You should tell me

Byun Baek – Tell me!!

Byun Baek – Did you die or something? Why aren’t you responding?

Byun Baek – Teeeellll Meeeeeee!!!!!

Byun Baek – Tell

Byun Baek – Me

Byun Baek – Now

Byun Baek - !!!

Byun Baek - >:(

Byun Baek – Why won’t you tell me!?

Byun Baek – Seriously…. Why aren’t you responding?

Byun Baek – Check your phone Kim Jongdae!!

Byun Baek – Did you actually turn into a Dino or something? Is that Why you wont respond?

Byun Baek – Respond!!!!

Byun Baek – God Jongdae-yah!!!

 

Letting out a chuckle he quickly types a message before he sends it.

 

With Exo-K…

 

Baekhyun was on his phone, about to type another message before D.O spoke up.

“Baek~ What are you doing?” D.O says with a soothing voice as he buries his head into the crook of Baekhyun's neck and wraps his arms around the older vocals waist while trying to read what the older was texting.

“Spamming.” Baekhyun replies as he starts typing his message.

“I can tell.” D.O says as he reads the texts on the screen.

Right before Baekhyun could send it, his phone vibrates, indicating he got a new message.

“Look. He responded.” D.O says with a smile.

 

Dino Jongdae – Jesus Christ Baek!!! Stop spamming me!!

 

Baekhyun quickly reads the message before he starts typing.

 

Me – Your fault for not responding!

 

Baekhyun sends as he smiles to himself.

 

Dino Jongdae – But that’s not a good reason to spam me!!

 

Baekhyun types another message, but pauses when he hears D.O chuckling beside him.

“What are you laughing at?” Baekhyun questions.

“Dino Jongdae? When did you change his name from Screech into Dino Jongdae?” D.O questions.

“Not too long ago. Roughly twenty minutes ago.” Baekhyun replies with a smile as he sends the message.

 

Me – Yes it is!!

Dino Jongdae – Augh! Whatever…. What do you want to know anyway?????

Me – You know….

 

Baekhyun sends with a smile when he sees Chen giving up which was rarely seen.

 

Dino Jongdae – Ooooo That….. Ummmm… How about I tell you later?

Me – Promise?

Dino Jongdae – Yes

Me – Alright then.

 

With that last message, Baekhyun drops his phone onto his lap before he looks over at D.O who had his head still on Baekhyun's shoulder.

“Tell you what?” D.O questions with a gentle voice.

“Don’t worry about it Kyungie-yah.” Baekhyun says with a smile as he leans down and pecks D.O’s forehead.

I swear… I’m going to murder Jongdae if he doesn’t tell me…

 

To be continued….