GyuJong (Sungjong and Sunggyu)

Proposals

Sunggyu’s POV:

I sit on the couch watching T.V with the other members while Sungjongie had his head on my lap. We’re watching GAG Concert now because the drama we were just watching ended. I could hear all of them laugh, but I smiled as I looked down while Sungjongie's hair.

Suddenly I remember that it’s been almost five years since we’ve known each other. Then I realize that it’s been five years since Sungjong and I’ve been dating. The other day he was talking to me on how his friend got married even though that he was really young.

I guess we should get married someday and that we should do when we’re ready. I’m actually starting to think that Sungjong was hinting to it lately. I know that I’m old enough to get engaged, but Sungjongie’s still young… he’s in his early twenties. Maybe it would be an okay idea if we just got engaged. Just between the seven of us. The seven of us as in all of the Infinite members.

We’ve already met each other’s families because we went home with each other before over the holidays. My family and his family know about our relationship and is happy for us. They already accepted us.

Are we ready? I don’t know… maybe we should just get engaged, but not throw a huge wedding until we’re both older.

I let out a sigh as I Sungjongie's hair gently. I admire how peaceful he looks with a smile on his face while watching the show.

Suddenly he looks up at me and smiles before he reaches with his hand to grab the back of my neck pulling me down for a quick kiss. The rooms already dark because all the lights are off and it’s dark outside so the members probably can’t see us.

I let out a smile before I run my hand through his hair teasing it up a little when he takes his hand off of my neck. He gives me one last smile before he turns his attention back to the T.V.

I turn to check the clock and it says 11:45pm.

When the show ends I stretch out my arms and grab the remote to turn off the T.V. Sungjong looks up at me with a tired and confused look. I just smile down at him.

“Hey guys lets get some sleep. We have a busy day tomorrow.” I say as I watch Hoya and Dongwoo get up from the floor as they stretch their arms out.

“Goodnight hyung” They both say at the same time as they smile at me.

“Night Sungjong-ah” Hoya says as he messes up his hair.

“Goodnight Maknae” Dongwoo says with a smile.

“Goodnight Howon-hyung and Dongwoo-hyung.” Sungjong says as he sits up, taking his head off of lap.

“Night Dongwoo-ah. Night Howon-ah.” I say with a smile as I get up from the couch to mess up their hair. They let out a smile before they head to their room.

“Goodnight leader Gyu. Goodnight our innocent maknae that Sunggyu erted” Woohyun says as he gets up from the other side of the couch.

“Goodnight Woohyun-ah” I say as I grab a cushion and throwing it at him as I sit back down.

“Goodnight hyung” Sungjongie says as he leans his head on my shoulder. I wrap an arm around him to pull him closer. Then I watch him walk to the bathroom. After Woohyun closes the door behind him, Sungyeol gets up from the floor.

“Goodnight Gyu-hyung. Goodnight Maknae Sungjong.” Sungyeol says as he pulls Myungsoo to his feet.

“Goodnight Sungyeol-ah” I say with a smile as I watch Myungsoo rub his eyes.

“Goodnight hyung” Sungjong says besides me.

“Night Sunggyu-hyung and Sungjong-ah” Myungsoo says as he gives us a tired smile and messing up Sungjongie's hair.

“Goodnight Myungsoo-ah” I say as I give a look to Sungyeol telling him to take Myungsoo to their room. Sungyeol just gives me a smile before he starts pulling on Myungsoo's arm.

“Goodnight L-hyung” Sungjong says as he stands up pulling me to my feet. Then he starts dragging me to our room.

After he closes the door he grabs my arm as he lies down on the bed and drags me down with him. He lies his head on my arm using it as a pillow while moving closer to me. I let out a smile and pull the covers over us as I turn a little to wrap both of my arms around the tall, but skinny figure lying beside me.

“Goodnight hyung”

“Goodnight”

“I love you” Sungjong says as he looks up at me.

“I love you too. Sleep well Sungjong-ah” I say as I lean down to kiss him lightly on the lips.

I his hair to help him fall asleep faster. He smiles and when I hear his breath becoming slower and more steady I assume that he’s asleep.

I stay awake as I watch Sungjong sleep and thinking to myself.

Should I propose to Sungjong? Will he say yes? Is he ready? It’s better to give it a shot right?

I think of all these questions that can’t be answered unless I do it.

I made up my mind. I’m going to propose to my love Lee Sungjong, but I’ll think of the details tomorrow…. I’m too tired.

I close my eyes and pull Sungjong closer as I slowly let sleep over take me.

 

To be continued…