GyuJong (Sungjong and Sunggyu) Part 8

Proposals

No One’s POV:

“Lee Sungjong. I loved you since the day we met. Will you marry me?”

“Yes…. Yes!” Sungjong says happily as he has to hold back his tears that were threatening to fall.

Sunggyu smiles happily as he gets up and off of his knee before he grabs the ring out of the box. Once Sunggyu grabs the ring out of the box he turns around to see Ilhoon walking up to him and grabbing the box from him to place it on the table before he walks away again.

The older slides on the ring on Sungjong’s ring finger before he stumbles back slightly to be caught by Ilhoon who was standing behind him now to keep him from falling over as Sungjong jumped on Sunggyu to kiss him. Ilhoon slowly lets go before he quietly makes his way behind the curtain again so that he could give the two males privacy while he could still carry on the rest of Sunggyu’s special event.

“Hey Jong-ah… I still have a two more surprises left.” Sunggyu manages out once he backs away from the younger.

“What? You do?” Sungjong asks surprised.

“Yes I do.” Sunggyu says with a smile before he turns around slightly to give Ilhoon a signal, telling him to bring/carry on part two of his proposal.

“Sungjong-hyung, if you can follow me.” Ilhoon says with a smile as he holds out his hand for the older to grab.

Sungjong nods before he reaches with his left hand to grab Ilhoon’s hand.

“That’s an amazing looking ring hyung. It really suits you.” Ilhoon says quietly as they walk up to a table, covered with a white sheet with silverware placed out on it.

“Thanks Ilhoon-ah.” Sungjong replies with a smile.

“Here we are.” Ilhoon says before he lets go of the older’s hand and disappears again before Sunggyu walks up to kiss Sungjong’s cheek.

“Sit down.” Sunggyu says with a smile as he pulls out Sungjong’s chair for him so that the younger could sit down before he walks over to his own chair and sits down across from the younger.

“You look great Sungjong-ah. Did Woohyun and Myungsoo help you pick it out?” Sunggyu asks casually as he looks over the younger’s outfit.

“More like had a conversation with themselves and gave it to me and told me to wear it.” Sungjong says, letting out a chuckle.
“Here you go.” Ilhoon says as he walks up and places down two wine glasses in front of the males before he pours wine into them in equal amounts.

Once Ilhoon finishes pouring the wine, he disappears again before he walks up with two bowls of soup before he places them down in front of the two males before he leans over and whispers something into Sunggyu’s ear.

Sunggyu shakes his head and mouths ‘later’ to him before Ilhoon nods and disappears again.

“Hyung…. Your making Ilhoon serve for us?” Sungjong asks curiously as he tastes the soup.

“You can say that, but he’s more like helping me out.” Sunggyu says.

“Helping you out with what?” Sungjong asks curiously.

“You’ll have to wait and see.”

 

To be continued….