Xiuhan (Xiumin and Luhan) Part 2

Proposals

A/N: This takes place on the day after their last concert in Hong Kong. They were in Hong Kong for a couple days until they were going to Wuhan for another concert.

 

Xiumin's Ring:

Luhan's Ring:

No One’s POV:

After Exo’s Overdose comeback, they finally had their first concert in Seoul (From Exoplanet the lost planet in Seoul). Exo was in Hong Kong for another concert.

The Exo members were in their hotel, not really able to go outside without getting jumped or surrounded by fans.

The four Chinese members (Kris, Lay, Tao and Luhan) were happy that they were back in their home country while the eight Korean members excited to be in China.

Xiumin was hanging out with Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, Lay, Tao and D.O, at the Hotel's game room. While Chanyeol and Chen were in their shared room taking a nap. Suho and Kris were talking about schedules in their shared room.

Luhan walked into his room that he shared with Xiumin, his boyfriend, to find the older not there. All he found was a small/medium sized box that had a bow and tag on it. The tag read... "To my amazing deer boyfriend... Luhan. Here's a present for you. Hope you like it! - Kim Minseok". Confused Luhan slowly opened the box. Inside he found another box.

Confused he opened the box that was inside. Although he saw another box inside. This repeated five more times.

When Luhan opened the last box he found a small black box inside with a note attached to it.

 

My dear Lulu….

You know my love for you. I want to be with you forever.

No matter what happens, I want to be with you.

I know that we can’t get married because we’re still part of Exo, but that doesn’t mean we can’t get engaged.

That’s why I chose this particular ring.

So my dearest Luhan….

Will you marry me?

- Xiumin (Kim Minseok)

 

As he read the note, his eyes started to water. He grabbed the small box and note before he ran out the door to find his boyfriend.

Luhan found Xiumin, Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, Lay, Tao and D.O in the game room.

Luhan quickly walked over to Xiumin. Xiumin looked at the younger in surprise, but his surprise expression turned into a smile when he saw the note and black box in his boyfriend’s hand.

“I see you found my gift.” Xiumin says with a smile.

Luhan could see Sehun, Baekhyun, Kai, Lay, Tao and D.O smiling, knowing what the oldest member was going to do.

When Luhan didn’t say anything, Xiumin grabs the box from Luhan’s hand and got on a knee.

“Luhan…. My dearest Lulu…. Will you marry me?”

Luhan nods quickly and lets a tear fall from his eyes while he watches Xiumin slid the ring on Luhan’s finger. Then Xiumin held up his own hand to reveal a matching ring that had the same design, but a different colored gem (While Luhan’s ring was red, Xiumin’s ring was Blue).

Xiumin then gets up and kisses Luhan while they hear the other members cheer and congratulate them.

Luhan was about to drag Xiumin out of the room and up to their shared room when Baekhyun and D.O stopped them. The two members leaned in to tell Xiumin something.

“He needs to be able to walk tomorrow hyung.” Baekhyun says with a smile.

“Or else manger-hyung might get suspicious.” D.O added on.

“You two might want to consider the same thing. Baekhyun…. Kyungsoo needs to be able to walk too you know.” Xiumin responds with a smirk before he lets Luhan drag him out of the game room.

This causes D.O to turn a shade of bright red and Baekhyun to start laughing.

“I’ll try to remember that tonight hyung!” Baekhyun yells to the two oldest members who were leaving the room.

 

To be continued….

 

A/N: Next Chapter contains (Top/Xiumin and bottom/Luhan)