XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) Part 6

Proposals

No One’s POV:

Alright! Exo-M finished getting dressed and Exo-K finished with hair and make-up! So…. Both groups switch places!!” Exo’s Manger says in a loud voice before all the members move from their spots and towards where they were supposed to go.

“Yes hyung!” All the members say at the same time.

“Alright! Tao, Yixing and Jongdae will get their hair and make-up done first. We’ll just get our hair and make-up done after you.” Kris says with a smile as he sits down between Xiumin and Luhan who were sitting on the couch.

While the Exo-M members got sorted out, the Exo-K members were doing the same.

“Alright, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo and Chanyeol can get changed first. I’ll change after you guys with the two maknae’s.” Suho says with a smile as he sits down on the couch and pulls out his phone.

“Are you okay hyung?” D.O questions in a low voice when he catches Baekhyun staring at Chen and not moving to change.

“Hm?” Baekhyun questions as he grabs a hold of the clothing that the staff member handed.

“Why are you watching Jongdae so closely? It feels like your dating him and not me….” D.O mumbles as he turns a little red.

“You know I’m not dating him.” Baekhyun says in a soothing voice as he slips off his shirt.

“Oh… There he goes again…. Jongdae’s zoning out.” Chanyeol says as he buttons up his shirt.

“What?” Baekhyun asks as he turns around to face Chen with no shirt on.

“Shirt first Baek…. I don’t want people to see those scratches on your back.” D.O mumbles as he pulls Baekhyun behind the folding screens before Baekhyun puts his shirt on and buttons it up.

Baekhyun's the first to finish changing before he runs towards where Chen’s sitting with his shirt half tucked.

“Yah! Kim Jongdae! Focus!” Baekhyun says as he hits Chen’s arm.

“Oh…. Hey Baekhyun-ah.” Chen says as he snaps back into reality.

“Your zoning out again.” Baekhyun says in a quiet voice.

“Oh…. Was I?” Chen questions as he smiles at Baekhyun through the mirror.

Before Baekhyun could say anything, D.O showed up and turned the older around and reached down to tuck in Baekhyun's shirt.

“You look ridicules right now… At least tuck in your shirt properly.” D.O mumbles as he tucks Baekhyun's shirt in.

“God Kyungsoo-yah! Let’s keep it PG!” Chanyeol’s booming voice calls from across the room.

“What?” D.O questions as he pauses his movements.

Although D.O stopped his movements, D.O paused with one hand on Baekhyun's torso and his other in Baekhyun's pants trying to tuck in the older's shirt.

“Your hand is stuffed inside Baekhyun's pants….” Chanyeol says.

“I bet you wish this was your hand.” D.O says causing Xiumin to spit out his water and the other members to burst out into laughter.

“Wasn’t expecting that….” Baekhyun mumbles as he slowly grabs D.O’s hand and takes it out of his pants.

“Are you okay Minseok-ah?” Kris questions as he tries to calm down.

“Never thought I would hear Kyungsoo say that….” Xiumin says as he coughs.

“Are you okay hyung?” Chen questions as he finishes his make-up and hair before he slips off of his chair.

“I’m fine Jongdae-yah.” Xiumin says as he clears his throat and takes a sip of water before he stands up.

“You sure?” Chen questions as he walks over to Xiumin.

“Yeah.” Xiumin says with a smile as he, Luhan and Kris walk over to the chairs to get their hair and make-up done.

Chen sits down before he pulls out his phone and plugs in his headphones to listen to music. The vocal then puts on his headphones and plays his music before he leans his head back and closes his eyes.

“What’s Jongdae doing?” Suho questions as he pulls on a hoodie.

“He’s probably just tired hyung. Let him sleep. He deserves it.” Sehun replies as he does up his belt.

Suho just nods as he watches Baekhyun sit down next to Chen with D.O. on the other side of him.

“Why is Baekhyun-hyung watching Jongdae-hyung while Kyungsoo-hyung’s giving Baekhyun-hyung the death glare?” Kai questions as he gently places the snap back on his head.

When Suho and Sehun hear this, they both turn around in unison to look at the three vocals that were sitting on the couch with confusion.

Once they look, they realize that what Kai said was truly going on which made them chuckle.

“Your right Sehun-ah.” Suho says with a chuckle.

Besides the three members who were changing were chuckling, Chen was pretending to be asleep while he was thinking and zoning out, Baekhyun was glancing at Chen frequently and while this was all happening D.O was giving Baekhyun the death glare.

“Augh! God Baek! Are you going to keep ignoring me like that?” D.O questions after a while of built up frustration.

“What?” Baekhyun questions as he finally looks over at the younger.

“You’ve been ignoring me….” D.O mumbles.

“Sorry Kyungie-yah.” Baekhyun apologizes as he pulls the younger into a hug.

“I’m sorry.” Baekhyun repeats as he pulls the younger closer and into his chest while he looks over at Chen once more.

Chen suddenly opens his eyes and snaps up when he comes up with the perfect plan and every detail. This startles both Baekhyun and D.O.

Now all Chen needs to do it wait….

 

To be continued….