Awkwardness... + Minwoo's Benefit?

My Best Friend or My Crush?

*Ring Ring*Ring Ring*

The lunch bell rang for the next class. You and Minwoo packed up and then got your bags, and ran down the stairs. Both of you hated being late to class. During the walk to class, you and Minwoo weren't exactly.. talking. You were both too embarrassed and shy to. Then after Minwoo calmed down, he suddenly grabbed your hand and held it tightly.

You looked at him in surprise and asked, "W-why are you holding my.. hand?" you stuttered.

"Isn't that what a couple would do?" Minwoo smiled. You blushed and then slowly nodded.

You both arrived at class early, as usual. When you entered the room, you were still holding onto Minwoo's hand. Then Minwoo whispered something into your ear which made you blush really hard. "After the bell rings for the end of school, get up from your seat and then I'll hug you. Since Youngmin is right next to you, he'll witness the whole thing. Then I bet he'll ask me why I'm hugging you and then I'll say we're a couple. Got that?"

You just slowly nodded, blushing. Minwoo ruffled your hair and then went to where his seat was, which was behind you. You also moved towards your seat and then sat down, embarrassed and trying to fix your hair back to the way it was before. As you were doing that, the door opened once again and revealed... Youngmin.

He came in and walked to his seat, which was right next to yours. When he saw you and Minwoo, he waved and smiled. You and Minwoo just smiled and waved back as well. Then Youngmin sat down and started to get his books and pencil case out. While he was doing that, you felt a tap on your shoulder from behind. Minwoo was tapping your shoulder and you mouthed him, "What?"

Then he did an action that looked like two people talking to each other. You got the message and then started to talk to Youngmin.

"Hi Youngmin..." you said.

"Hi ~~~~!" he replied, with his cute little smile. Everytime you saw him smile like that, it made your heart flutter.

"So... how are you doing?" you asked. You couldn't think of anything else to say, so you just started a casual talk.

"I'm... fine. How about you?" Youngmin replied.

"I'm okay... I guess." you replied, remembering about the incident on the rooftop.

You and Youngmin continued to talk while Minwoo was just watching you. He was face - palming himself. *Oh I can't believe both of them... They really don't know how to start a conversation do they...?*  he thought to himself.

"Ahh, I see.." you said. Then you felt tapping on your shoulder again. You turned around to see Minwoo.

"Can I borrow her for a bit, Youngmin?" Minwoo asked. Youngmin just nodded. Then Minwoo dragged you outside the classroom.

"What is it now, Minwoo?" you asked, wondering why he suddenly just pulled you out of the room.

"Do you not even know how to start a conversation?" Minwoo said, face - palming himself.

"Uh... for your information, I was already IN a conversation with him. You just.. ruined it?" you replied.

"No. Not like those 'oh hi how are you doing' conversations, I mean.. 'THOSE' conversations. You know.. like, 'who do you like' or stuff.." he explained.

"I CAN'T DO THAT!" you yelled through the corridor. Minwoo covered your mouth quickly before you could start a tantrum. Then he saw Youngmin coming out of the classroom. Without a second thought, Minwoo hugged you tightly. You immediately stopped trying to struggle out of Minwoo's grasp and just stood there, surprised. It felt really awkward, being hugged by your best friend.. Well.. for you that is. Then Minwoo whispered to you,

"Shh.. Youngmin's there.." he said. You just nodded.

Youngmin saw you two hugging and then immediately he felt jealous. He couldn't bear to see you hugging any other guys, even if he was your best friend. He went inside the classroom and left you two there. When Minwoo saw his expression on his face, a secret smile lit up on his face. For some unknown reason, it was funny seeing or should I say.. TEASING Youngmin like this. Minwoo pulled back from the hug with his ever - so - innocent face and told you to go inside. You did as told.

Lucky for you, the teacher arrived late. (lol i had totally forgotten about class time... xD) Once you were sitting back in your seats, the lesson started and it was quiet. You looked over at where Youngmin was and saw that he had a sad and upset expression on his face. *Why does he look so sad...?* you thought.

While you were deep in thought about why Youngmin was so sad.. Minwoo on the other hand, was thinking about something else.. HIS benefit.

*This might turn out to be quite interesting.. I never thought it would be so fun to tease Youngmin... I know I sound so evil and cruel but I can't resist but try to .. this is going to be fun...* Minwoo thought, secretly hiding his smirk.

-----------------------------------------------------

OMG OMG OMG OMG IM SO SORRY FOR MAKING MINWOO SOUND SOOO EVIL!!!
I wasn't meant to make him sound so EVIL like that.. xD
But yeh :) 2nd chappie is up~~