Preparations

My Best Friend or My Crush?

Everything had completely returned to normal. You were back with Minwoo, as a couple, Youngmin was your best friend, Eunmi was your friend, and Kwangmin was your friend. You completely loved the way life was. Everytime you remembered back to Sulli's punishment, you just couldn't help yourself, but laugh.

~*Flashback*~

"Mianhae.. Appa. Mianhae.." Sulli apologised, while crying.

"You're not meant to apologise to me. APOLOGISE TO THEM!" Mr. Lee yelled.

Sulli was now crying like a little baby, as she turned around and bent down onto her knees. "M - Mianhae.. I've been a really bad person, and I sincerely apologise. Please forgive my bad act, and I'm sorry for making the queenkas hit you and almost make Youngmin.. die. Chongmal mianhae.." Sulli apologised.

You snickered a little, and then said. "Oh.. It's FINE. Perfectly FINE." you emphasized.

Sulli then turned back around and said, "There, are you happy now appa!?"

"No." he replied.

"THEN WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO DO!?" Sulli yelled.

"Transfer to America right now. I don't even want to see your face. You've dishonored and disgraced our family, our reputation." Mr. Lee said.

Sulli bit her lip, and then nodded. "Dae.. I'll go get the ticket now.." Sulli sniffled, as she trudged down the stairs.

~*End of Flashback*~

---

Today was just like any other normal day, except for that fact that Graduation Day was coming up in a few days. People had to get partners and prepare for the celebration assembly. You were one of the people who needed to help with the decorations and preparations of the Graduation Dance, while all the others were part of the Graduation Day Celebration Assembly. After setting everything up, students were supposed to go around the school, looking for their partner.

Of course, you didn't need to look, as so did Minwoo. Kwangmin and Eunmi were together, and you and Minwoo were. Kwangmin went up to Eunmi and then asked, "W - Will you b - be my partner for the d - dance?" he asked, stuttering and blushing.

"O - Of course I will." Eunmi replied back, taking his hand and holding it tight, while blushing.

----

Minwoo walked up to you and asked, "Will you be my partner for the Graduation Dance, ~~~~?"

"Of course I will." you accepted, as you took his hand and laced your fingers with his.

---

Youngmin was left alone without a partner, but then thought of a GREAT, BRILLIANT, idea. He came over to where you and Minwoo were and then asked, "Hey! Can I um.. dance with ~~~~ on Graduation Day too?" Youngmin asked.

Minwoo was looking at him with a what-did-you-just-say look, and your eyes were shocked. "BWOH!?" you and Minwoo shouted in unison.

"What? I have no partner, and plus, ~~~~, you owe me." Youngmin winked.

You smiled sheepishly and then said to Minwoo, "Is it possible that I can dance with both of you? Youngmin for one half, and Minwoo with the other?"

Minwoo thought for a while, and then finally answered, "Okay." he smiled.

"Thanks Minwoo." Youngmin smiled.

"You're welcome." Minwoo beamed.

For the rest of the afternoon, everyone was searching for a partner, while you and the rest of your friends were just sitting down, chatting amongst each other, talking about what to do on Graduation day.