Bullying and Heartbreaking Rumors

My Best Friend or My Crush?

You deeply wished that no one would know of you and Minwoo's break up, and luckily for you, no one did for the last 3 days. Starting back from after you and Minwoo broke up, everything turned back to normal, except for that fact that Minwoo was no longer your friend. You always talked to the Jo Twins, and even started to like Youngmin again, more than a best friend. Although you did have a crush on Youngmin, you still couldn't stop loving Minwoo. A part of you told you to wait for Minwoo, and another part told you to move on. You just absolutely had no idea what to do.

The next day was just as normal, and when you entered the classroom, you saw the Jo twins, already sitting down at their desks. You walked over to them and greeted them as usual. When they both saw you, they bit their lip and sulkily waved at you. You noticed this and asked, "What's wrong?"

Youngmin then handed you a piece of paper, or should I say, a poster that said:

Minwoo has broken up with ~~~~, and is now going out with Sulli!
What an incident! Students say that Minwoo dumped her!
And now, boys can go back to confessing to ~~~~! ...

The list of comments went on forever. You tried to keep your tears inside, but it was no use. You cried your eyes out, while Youngmin came and hugged you tightly. "Shh... It's okay. Me and Kwangmin are here for you... always." he comforted.

You cried in his chest, while hugging him tightly. The door had just opened, and in came Minwoo, seeing you crying in Youngmin's chest. He stared at you, crying your eyes out, and wondered what was wrong. His eyes gazed down to the poster on the floor and he saw all those comments. Anger boiled inside him as he cursed Sulli and the students under his breath and in his thoughts. *I thought I told Sulli not to let anyone know about the relationship changes.. Urgh, I can't trust this stupid girl... And all those students. HAVE THEY NO RESPECT FOR OTHER PEOPLE'S PRIVATE LIVES? THEM! THEM ALL! I just want this all to end, go back with ~~~~, explain to her what happened, and then everything would be solved..* Minwoo thought.

------------------------------

The lessons had started and it was very gossipy, even though the teacher had already arrived. "QUIET DOWN!" Mr. Jong said.

Everyone stopped chatting.. for the time being. "Turn to page 135." he said.

Every did as told and then started working. Halfway during the lesson, you belt something prick your back. You looked behind, and saw paperplanes, paper balls and fragment parts of rubbers being thrown at you. These were all thrown at you by girls. One of the piece of papers had writing on it, and out of curiosity, you looked at it. You unfolded it, and you saw:

Minwoo dumped you for Sulli. You should feel ashamed, just like the rest of us girls who were yearning for him when you had him. This is revenge!

- Anonymous

Tears started welling up in your eyes again, but you bravely held them back. For the rest of the lesson, you got covered in many pieces of paper, and rubber parts. Youngmin and Kwangmin saw this, as they also accidentally got hit by one, and then looked over at your direction, to see that you had been severely covered with paper. *Damn those girls... Sulli and... as much as I don't want to say it, Minwoo... * the twins both thought.

-------------------------

~*Ring Ring*~

"Alright, everyone is dismissed!" Mr. Jong said as he turned around to see you covered in all pieces of rubbish. "All except ~~~~ that is." he rephrased.

All the girls smirked, innocently giggled and left the room. Boys were worried, but shrugged it off. Youngmin and Kwangmin.. they were outside, listening to you and Mr. Jong's conversation.

"~~~~, why do you have so much rubbish around you? Did you find the work hard?" Mr. Jong asked.

"No. Girls were throwing pieces of paper at me and rubber parts. I was getting bullied." you said.

"But this has never happened before. Why is this happening?" Mr. Jong said.

You remained quiet. Mr. Jong understood, and then said, "Arasseo, you don't have to tell me. But please clean the rubbish up, even though it wasn't you. I'll see you tomorrow." he said, and then left the classroom.

He saw Youngmin and Kwangmin outside, listening, and slightly chuckled. "You guys can go inside now." he said.

The boys gave a wide grin and then entered the classroom. Mr. Jong chuckled as he left for the staffroom. "Looks like she still has some good friends." he mumbled to himself.

-------------------

You were inside, picking up all the rubbish, until you heard the door open. You looked up and saw the twins coming to help you. "Youngmin? Kwangmin? What are you doing here? Don't you want to eat lunch?" you asked.

They both shook their heads. "No. We'll help you." they chorused.

You smiled at them gratefully. "Thanks.. I'm so glad that you two are here for me.." you said, as tears welled up in your eyes again.

------------

After cleaning up the rubbish, there was still another 15 minutes until the bell rang for the next class. You and the twins quickly ran to the cafeteria, took the usual table, and took your lunch boxes out. "So what kind of dessert will we have today?" Youngmin asked.

"A pikachu - shaped cake!? Or ... pikachu - shaped crackers!?" Kwangmin eagerly asked.

You and Youngmin laughed. You then said, "Yes, we're having pikachu - shaped crackers, and Youngmin's favourite, cream puffs."

"YAY!" they both chorused.

You giggled, and all three of you began to eat. A few minutes later, some girls came up to your table and then shoved you aside, moving themselves onto the seats next to Youngmin and Kwangmin. "Hi oppa!" they chorused.

Youngmin and Kwangmin rolled their eyes, and then said, "Get lost. That was ~~~~'s seat."

"What do you find so good about that girl? She got dumped! She's just like the rest of us." one of the girls said.

You were on the floor, listening. Tears trickled down your cheeks. Youngmin was angry now. "Don't you dare compare ~~~~ to the likes of you es." he hissed.

The girls didn't budge. "Awww oppa. Don't get mad!" they said.

Kwangmin then said, "Get lost. Before I will punch you, and make your face even more uglier than it already is."

The girls still didn't budge. "Kwangmin oppa, don't be mad either! We just want to have some fun time with you!" the girls said.

Then Kwangmin and Youngmin were both furious. They gave the girls their death glare, and then spat at them, and then hissed, "GET LOST YOU ING !" they both yelled.

Everyone in the cafeteria looked at them, including Sulli and Minwoo. The girls at your table were frightened and then got up to leave. They shoved you and then whispered, "You're going to get severely punished later..."

That sent shivers up your spine. Sulli from afar, smirked at what had just happened. *Those girls.. they're interesting. Maybe I'll use them in my little game as well..* she thought.

After the girls left, you slowly sat back in your seat, and the rest of lunch was quiet.

-------

For some reason, I found this chapter irrelevant to the story plot.. xD
Sorry if it was boring ;~;