New Student

My Best Friend or My Crush?

Days passed by, and you and Minwoo had gotten even more closer with each other. Everytime you were both free, you would go on dates. Whenever it was lunch break at school, you would feel each other.

Today, during class time, your teacher, Mr. Jong, said,

"Everyone, we have a new student today. I hope you all be nice to her! Sulli, you may come in now."

Everyone's attention was at the door. Slowly, the door opened. A girl stepped inside and then every single boy inside the classroom, except for the twins and Minwoo, whistled and 'wow'ed how beautiful she was. She had long silky hair, long legs and her skin was smooth. Even the girls were admiring her. The girl stepped onto the 'teacher's boundary' and then then started writing her name down on the board. Lee Sulli. She turned around and then started to introduce herself. "Annyeonghaseyo everyone. My name is Lee Sulli. I hope we can be friend!" she ended her introduction with a seductive wink.

Boys were shouting and whistling again. "QUIET!" Mr. Jong said.

Immediately, they quietened down. "Thank you. Now Sulli, you can go sit next to Minwoo up at the back. Minwoo, please raise your hand!" Mr. Jong said.

Minwoo sighed and then raised his hand. Sulli walked over to him and winked. "Hi Minwoo, let's be good friends?" she flirted.

*How dare she flirt with my boyfriend..* you angrily thought.

"Yeah, whatever." Minwoo replied, not really interested.

Sulli was shocked. This was the first time that any guy had not wanted to be friends with her. *How can he not want to talk to me? This guy is interesting... I'm going to make him mine..* Sulli smirked.

"Alright now, everyone, turn to page 245 in your textbooks please." Mr. Jong said.

Obediently, everyone did. The lesson started. Halfway during the lesson, Sulli purposely dropped her pencil and rubber on the floor. Both rolled over to where Minwoo was. "Minwoo oppa ~" Sulli seductively whispered.

Minwoo boringly turned his head around. "What?"  he said.

"Can you please get my pencil and rubber?" she pouted, as she pointed to the two objects on the floor.

Minwoo sighed and looked on the floor. He spotted both the pencil and rubber and picked it up. He handed it back to Sulli.

"Thanks oppa ~" Sulli winked.

"Stop calling me oppa." Minwoo glared at her and then turned back to the board.

Sulli was left with a shocked face. *D - Did he just tell me not to do something? Did he just order me around!? The CEO's daughter? Interesting indeed...* Sulli smirked, as the bell rang for lunch.