Happy Weekend Date : Lunch Time and Afternoon Rides

My Best Friend or My Crush?

You and Minwoo were inside the cafe and you were both sitting at a table, looking at the menu. After looking at the menu for a while, you had finally decided what you wanted to have. Because it was quite a hot, sunny day, you decided to order a small piece of ice cream cake, Cookies and Cream flavoured. Minwoo also ordered a piece of ice cream cake, but chose a different flavour, which was Triple Chocolate. You and Minwoo were talking to each other, while two people were just staring at you, from a different table. Can you guess who the people were?

Of course, they were the Jo Twins, Kwangmin and Youngmin. Kwangmin was eying you and Minwoo closely, incase Minwoo might just suddenly kiss you out of no where. Kwangmin, being the love expert that he was, was certain that Minwoo had some feelings for you too. Youngmin wasn't even looking at you. He had seen you there with Minwoo, and had already felt sad. *Great, what a perfect time for them to be here. How the hell am I supposed to cheer up now?* Youngmin sadly thought to himself.

When your and Minwoo's order came, both of you looked at the cute ice cream cake, sitting on your plate, ready to be eaten. Minwoo and you eyed each other in happiness and then dug in. Kwangmin chuckled a little bit at you and Minwoo's childish behaviour, while Youngmin watched you both enviously.

Minwoo wanted to taste your Cookies and Cream flavoured one, and cutely pouted. "Can I please try some of your cake, ~~~~?" he pouted.

You couldn't say no to him, so instead, you said, "Sure. But only if you give me some of your Triple Chocolate one too!" you bargained.

"Okay!" Minwoo immediately replied.

You giggled and then stuck your fork in a little piece of the cake, then held it up at Minwoo's mouth. "Ahhh ~" you said.

"Ahhh ~!" Minwoo opened his mouth. You gently shoved the cake into his mouth, and he closed his mouth on the fork. You pulled the fork out of Minwoo's mouth and looked at his reaction to the flavour. "Uwwaaahhh ~ That tastes nice! Here, my turn now~" Minwoo smiled. You chuckled. Minwoo did the same as you and held it up in front of your mouth. "Ahhh ~" you opened your mouth wide open. You tasted the Triple Chocolate flavour in your mouth and it tasted really nice. But of course, you liked your Cookies and Cream flavour much better,

For the rest of lunch, Youngmin decided that he wouldn't look at you two anymore. Kwangmin just kept staring at you and Minwoo, happily talking to each other. After you finished eating the cakes, you and Minwoo headed towards the rides again. Kwangmin realised that you guys were paying and then told Youngmin that they were also leaving. Youngmin sighed and then nodded. He got up anf then the twins followed both of you. You and Minwoo decided to go on a water slide. You loved playing and splashing in water, and Minwoo knew that.

He dragged you to the water slide line and saw that it was quite a long wait. You both shrugged and decided to wait in the line. More people came behind you, and two of those people were Kwangmin and Youngmin. You and Minwoo had to wait for 30 minutes, but you didn't care. You and Minwoo had been talking to each other the whole time. Kwangmin and Youngmin.. well, they were both about to fall asleep.

It was finally you and Minwoo's turn, and both of you put the jackets on. Both of you hopped onto the front seats again, and then tied yourself to the seatbelt. Kwangmin had just opened his eyes to see that you weren't there anymore, and had realised you went on the ride. His eyes widened and he desparately hoped that he and Youngmin would make it. Luckily, the both of them did and Kwangmin was relieved. However, the only seat that was left was the one right BEHIND you. Kwangmin bit his lip and sat in the seat, while Youngmin sat in the seat next to him.

It was then that Youngmin realised that you and Minwoo were sitting in front of him. *Oh my goodness, why do they keep showing up everywhere I go...? Is this just bad luck or is this my fate... To see the girl whom I love with her boyfriend, which is my close friend...* Youngmin sulked inside his thoughts.

The ride had slowly begun and you were very excited. The rie started getting faster and faster and now water had been splashed onto you. "Kya ~" you yelped. Minwoo laughed at your cuteness and imitated your 'kya ~'. You pouted cutely at him as more water splashed onto both of you. Kwangmin behind you was getting squirted with water as well, and he was cold. But he actually enjoyed it, unlike Youngmin, who was sulking the whole way through the ride. Youngmin wasn't doing anything, but watching you have fun and smile. He had always loved your happy and smiling side, but you weren't sharing it with him.

*I guess this is the end for me... I'll just have to tell her my feelings later during school..* Youngmin thought, as the ride was drawing closer to the end.

*Hehe, she's really cute. I'm starting to think we're a real couple now... A - Andwae! I'm only helping her to get Youngmin.. only.. helping.. her.. Please don't tell me I've fallen in love with her...* Minwoo thought, as he bit his lip, while watching you happily having water squirted all over you.

The ride had finally stopped and then you and Minwoo hopped off, wet all over, and shivering cold. The same happened with the Jo Twins, but they were even more wetter and more colder than you and Minwoo. Kwangmin dried himself up, while Youngmin did as well. You and Minwoo didn't care about drying yourselves up and just continued on going to the next rides.

A few more rides had been finished, you and Minwoo were ready to go home. But then, Minwoo grabbed onto your wrist. You turned around. "Yes Minwoo?" you innocently asked.

Minwoo pointed at the last ride he wanted to ride for the day. The ferris wheel. "Do you want to have one more ride with me before we go home?" Minwoo sheepishly asked.

You happily nodded, as you loved ferris wheels. Minwoo weakly smiled back at you, and then you followed him to the ferris wheel, which was full of couples.