He's... My... Boyfriend...

My Best Friend or My Crush?

You and Youngmin had arrived at the little ice cream shop, with Minwoo following you. You and Youngmin entered the shop and decided to sit next to the window, while Minwoo hid outside the shop. He was waiting for the 'perfect' timing to come inside and state that you were his 'girlfriend'.

Meanwhile...
You had ordered chocolate ice cream, while Youngmin had ordered strawberry. While you were waiting, you and Youngmin both happily talked. But then, you got a message. You excused yourself from the conversation and checked to see who it was from.

New Message From Minwoo <3

*What? What does he want now!?* you angrily thought to yourself.

You read the message, while Youngmin just waited patiently.

To: ~~~~ ^_~

Just letting you know.. I'm outside the ice cream shop xD.
I'll be eavesdropping on you guys and then if he asks you about our relationship, I'll step in and say you're my girlfriend. So don't say anything. We'll see his reaction.

P.S.: Call me Minwoo Oppa from now on!

From: Minwoo <3

When you read the message, you were half smiling and half blushing. *M-minwoo ... Oppa?* you thought to yourself.

When Youngmin saw you half smiling and half blushing, he was wondering why. Then he remembered about Minwoo and then his face fell again. He gathered up his courage and asked, "Who are you.. talking to?" he asked, shaking.

You looked up at Youngmin and then said, "M-Minwoo.... ... Oppa." you hesitantly said.

Youngmin's face fell and he was now upset. *Oppa...? She calls him oppa and she doesn't for me?* he sulkilly thought. You didn't realise and then decided to text Minwoo back.

To: Minwoo <3

Oh fine. I'll do anything to make Youngmin like me, so I guess I'll have to do this. Thanks for your help and DON'T over - do it! Youngmin's sad!

From: ~~~~ ^_~

You slipped your phone back into your pocket as you heard Minwoo's phone vibrating. *Oh ! I hope Youngmin doesn't notice!* you panicked.

Luckily, Youngmin was deep in thought while the ring tone kept playing. Minwoo finally stopped it and checked the message. He chuckled.

The ice cream had finally arrived and you dug in. Youngmin just slowly picked up his spoon and began scooping it up. You saw Youngmin with a sad expression once again. You stopped eating your ice cream and wiped your ... messy mouth with a napkin. "Youngmin, what's wrong? You're not yourself today. Can you tell me why?" you asked.

Youngmin looked up from eating his ice cream and stayed silent for a while. Then he asked, "It's you, ~~~~. The question has been wondering inside my mind for ages... What is your relationship with Minwoo...?" Youngmin asked, trying to tell himself it would be okay.

*...? What? Why would Youngmin be sad about that??* you thought to yourself (you are clueless) . Just as you were about to answer him, the door opened and the little bell tinkled. You turned your head and saw that Minwoo was standing there. He was acting normal. Then he turned his head innocently towards you and saw you sitting down with Youngmin. He happily waved at you and you just slowly waved back, biting your lip. 

Minwoo went to the counter and ordered a vanilla ice cream cup and then walked towards where you were sitting. You moved over and then he sat down beside you. He waved at Youngmin and Youngmin waved back, faking a smile. You thought that Minwoo was going to do something to make Youngmin even more sad, but to your surprise, he didn't. Minwoo just said to carry on with your conversation.

Youngmin nodded and decided to ask you once again. "So.. what's... your relationship with.. Minwoo?" he asked, sounding really sad.

You gulped and then hesitantly said, "H-he's.. my boyfriend."

Minwoo smiled a little and Youngmin.. his face dropped. "Oh I see..." he said, sulking.

Then he managed to put up a smile for you. "I hope you two have a great time together..." Youngmin said.

Then he glanced over to where Minwoo was. "If you do anything to hurt ~~~~, prepare for a little bashing Minwoo." he said.

Minwoo just nodded and smiled. You were touched by Youngmin, as he was caring for you. Minwoo's ice cream had arrived and then you remembered about you and Youngmin's ice cream. "Omo! We should finish our ice cream! It'll melt!" you panicked.

Youngmin just giggled a little bit and then nodded. Minwoo was face - palming himself and sighing. All three of you began to eat your ice cream together, having a fun time.. except for Youngmin maybe...

After you all finished, you decided to go home. You parted ways with Minwoo as he lived on a total different street to you. Youngmin's house was closer to yours, so you both continued to walk together.

The walk was silent. When you and Youngmin had to part ways, before he could leave, you hugged him tightly. He was blinking in surprise again. Just when he was about to ask why you kept hugging him, you said, "Youngmin... don't be sad please. It makes me feel sad as well. Whatever the reason you're sad for, please cheer up soon.." you comfortingly said.

Youngmin had now softened down a bit and then bit his lip. He then nodded. You pulled back from the hug and then said good bye. You ran off to your house, which was up the hill. Youngmin watched you until you were completely out of his sight. He sighed and then turned around to go home.

*Babo... How can I cheer up when my one and only crush... has now got herself a boyfriend..?*