Graduation Day

My Best Friend or My Crush?

It was finally Graduation Day, and it was the day that you all had been waiting for. You arrived at the school hall, wearing a beautiful baby blue dress, with a flower in your hair. You looked beautiful with your long, wavy hair. You made your way over to where your group of friends were, and then greeted them. "Hey Eunmi, Kwangmin, Youngmin oppa and Minwoo oppa!" you greeted.

"Hey!" they all replied in unison.

Once Minwoo and  Youngmin looked at how you were dressed, they both had their mouths hanging open. *She.. She looks so beautiful..* they both thought.

"W - What? Is there something on my face?" you asked, puzzled.

"A - Ah.. No!" Youngmin shouted.

"Okay." you said.

"Y - You look nice." Minwoo complimented.

"T - Thanks. You all look great too.." you blushed.

"Thanks!" the others said.

A few minutes passed, and you were chatting happily to your friends, until an announcement was made. "Please take a seat. The Celebration Assembly will begin now. I repeat, please take a seat in the student hall. A Celebration Assembly will be held for the graduating people, and they will get their diplomas."

"Guys, we have to go line up behind the curtains now. We're getting our diplomas." you said.

"Oh my gosh. I'm so scared. We're finally getting our diplomas!" Eunmi hugged Kwangmin's arm nervously.

"Haha, don't worry Eun-Eun, it'll be fine." Kwangmin assured.

After you all had been lined up in alphabetical order, you were all moved onto the stage, hidden behind the curtains. "Ladies and gentlemen, grandparents and aunts, I welcome you to the Celebration Assembly of these wonderful, hard-working students that have earnt their diplomas today. I do hope you enjoy your stay, and please welcome, the graduating students!" your school deputy principal announced.

The curtain was drawn and everyone could now see you. Every single one of you were smiling brightly, showing your biggest smile ever. The school principal then came on stage, and did a speech that went for half an hour. A  lot of you had gotten tired of standing, and some of you felt uncomfortable. When the speech finally ended, you all bowed and then it was finally time to get your diplomas.

---------

"Bang Minsoo."
"Choi Minho."
"Do Minyoung...."

The list kept on going forever. It was finally getting closer to you, Eunmi, Minwoo and the Jo Twins.

"Jo Kwangmin."
"Jo Youngmin."
"Kim Kibum."
"Lee Eunmi."
"Lee ~~~~."
"No Minwoo."

After getting your diplomas, each of you bowed and then went offstage.

-----

"Waah! That was SO embarrassing.." Eunmi puffed.

"Yeah it was." you said, smiling at your diploma.

Another one hour had passed, and finally everyone had gotten their diplomas. In a few minutes time, it would be the Graduation Dance Party. You and your friends were definitely looking forward to it. "And everyone, please enjoy a little... Graduation Dance Party!" the announcement said.

Music began playing and immediately everyone went off to dance with their partners. You, Minwoo and Youngmin decided that you would dance with Youngmin first, then move onto Minwoo. While you and Youngmin went onto the dance floor, Minwoo was standing near the drinks area, and just stood there, watching you while thinking about all the events that had happened through the past year.

"I can't believe I love her.."
"I love you ~~~~..."
"How about becoming my 'fake' girlfriend?"
"BWOH!?"
"What would happen if the guy who was trying to help his friend to get together with another guy falls in love.. with the girl?"

*So much has been done for this past year..* Minwoo thought. 

------

With every step you and Youngmin took, both of you just danced together, enjoying each other's company, while thinking about what had happened for the past year.

"I'm sorry Youngmin, but I only love you as a best friend..."
"I would've accepted you earlier, but it's too late..."
"Are you crazy? Being your 'fake' girlfriend!?"
"I don't regret anything. Just having her by my side will do.."

*So much has changed for the past year...* you both thought.

"Hey ~~~~." Youngmin said.

"Yeah?" you replied.

"You tell me if Minwoo does anything bad to you. Like cheat on you or anything. I'll be right there to help you whenever you need comforting." Youngmin smiled.

"Of course. I'll definitely come to you first." you smiled.

Youngmin bent down and kissed you on the cheek, which made you blush. Youngmin chuckled at the sight, and Minwoo was shocked, but understood that it meant no harm.

-----

Three songs had finished playing, and you and Youngmin decided to change. Both of you went over to Minwoo, and then nudged him. "Minwoo, your turn now." you smiled.

"Okay!" Minwoo beamed.

You and Minwoo ran back to the dance floor, and then began to dance. Both of you were enjoying each other's company, and you were both smiling brightly at each other. "You know..." Minwoo started.

"Hmm?" you asked.

"A lot has changed this year.." Minwoo said.

"Yeah.. I realised that too." you said.

"I love you so much ~~~~... And I will never, ever leave you again.." Minwoo promised you, and leaned in more, nuzzling your nose.

"I love you too.. and I trust you." you replied, blushing.

Minwoo smiled, and then leaned in for a deep, passionate kiss. When his lips had locked with yours, you felt the tingly zap up your spine, and oh, how you had missed that lovely feeling.

*I love you so much Minwoo.. I will never regret this moment of my life..* you thought.

*I love you so much ~~~~... I promise I will never leave you again... Ever.* Minwoo thought.

From afar, Youngmin saw the kissing scene, and although he felt jealous, he forced a smile onto his face.

*Although Minwoo has won.. I will never stop loving ~~~~.. Ever. She will be my first love.. and my last.* Youngmin thought.

--------------

FINIIISHHHEEDDD!!
THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS!
THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY SUBSCRIBERS OUT THERE <3

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THE PEOPLE THAT MADE POSTERS FOR ME!!
I WILL MAKE THE ALTERNATE ENDINGS SOON! 

WHILE WAITING FOR MY ALTERNATE ENDINGS, PLEASE READ MY NEXT FANFIC, THAT I HAVE ALREADY STARTED <3
THIS IS AN L.JOE fanfic!

Link:

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70593/it-wasn-t-fate-but-our-annoying-siblings-that-brought-us-together-chunji-ljoe-ricky-schoollife-siblings-teentop 

 

Happy reading!

Once again, THANK YOU TO Dark_angel18, sherinahime and belcuore88  for making my posters (:
I love you all <3