Memories of Loving You

My Best Friend or My Crush?

Later that afternoon, Kwangmin arrived at the hospital and knocked on Youngmin's door. "Come in!" Youngmin yelled.

Kwangmin then slowly opened the door, and stepped inside. "Hi Youngmin." he smiled.

"Hi Kwangmin! I've missed you!" Youngmin smiled back.

"I've missed you too." Kwangmin replied.

"What brings you here today?" Youngmin asked.

"Well.. ~~~~ told me that I should explain everything in full detail to you, so here I am." Kwangmin said.

"Oh.. I see." Youngmin's smile fell.

-------------

After explaining everything to Youngmin, his mouth was hanging open. "B - Bwoh..?" Youngmin stuttered.

"Yeah. You.. loved ~~~~ more than a friend.." Kwangmin repeated.

"I - I still can't believe it.." Youngmin said.

"Mmhmm.." Kwangmin agreed.

Just then, Youngmin suddenly felt like he had a piercing headache. ".. Argh.. U.. gh.." Youngmin clutched onto his forehead and fell back onto the bed.

"Y - Youngmin? Youngmin, are you okay!?" Kwangmin yelled.

"I - I... I keep getting these weird zaps through my mind. It keeps sending me images and flashbacks of... ~~~~!?" Youngmin blurted.

"Bwoh? Does that mean.. you're getting the memories back?" Kwangmin half-smiled.

"I - I think... ARGH!" Youngmin screamed.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to get a nurse!" Kwangmin ran off.

Just then, Youngmin fell into a deep slumber.. with the piercing headache giving him yet another little 'nightmare'.

-----

What's happening in Youngmin's mind:

"Yeah. I would've accepted you if you had asked me before.. but I'm sorry.. now it's too late..."
"Minwoo is my.. boyfriend."
"Youngmin oppa!"

"I'm sorry Youngmin, but I only love you as a best friend.."

---------

'Youngmin!" Kwangmin yelled.

Youngmin's eyes shot up and then he immediately sat up on the bed. "W - What happened?" Youngmin asked.

"Youngmin, are you okay now?" Kwangmin asked.

"Y - Yeah. But weird, I remember everything now. I remember everything about ~~~~." Youngmin smiled.

"BWOH!?" Kwangmin and the nurse chorused.

"B - But that's impossible!" the nurse said.

"Well, it looks like someone just turned impossible to possible!" Youngmin stated.

"I guess so. I assume everything is alright here now?" the nurse asked.

"Yes." Youngmin said.

"You are discharged, Jo Youngmin." the nurse smiled.

Youngmin grinned. "YES!" he suddenly shouted.

Kwangmin and the nurse chuckled. *I'm so happy. Now everything can go back to normal. I've remembered everything.. and .. I remembered that I loved her.. That was what was so important to me..* Youngmin thought.