My First Kiss..

My Best Friend or My Crush?

~*Ring Ring*~

The bell rang for the end of school. You grabbed your bag and you said good bye to the twins. The twins left and went home. The whole time, Youngmin was crying, while Kwangmin tried to comfort him. *Why did it have to turn out like this..* Kwangmin bit his lip.

You were waiting for Minwoo to finish packing his bag, and after he finished, the two of you left, holding each other's hands tightly.

You were showing your usual cheerful and bright face as you had solved the problem between you and Youngmin, but for Minwoo, the problem had just started. How was he going to confess? *Should I just confess to her now? Because I know what her answer will be. But then. I'm scared.. what if she DOES reject me...? Now I know why YOungmin couldn't confess to her that easily...* Minwoo thought.

When Minwoo had finally decided to confess, you were already at the entrance of your house. Minwoo sighed and then kissed you on the forehead. You kissed him on the cheek and the two of you said good bye. Before you closed the door, Minwoo called out, "~~~~!"

You opened the door again. "Yes Minwoo oppa?" you asked.

"Uh.. Oh.. It's .. nothing." Minwoo had lost the courage.

"Oh. Okay! See you at school tomorrow!!" you shouted as you closed the door.

Minwoo walked home sulking, as he didn't have the courage to confess to you. The whole way, he was deeply thinking whether he should or not. *I was an idiot to expect a confession out of him... It's not like he really does like me. But.. if I've rejected Youngmin, I no longer need to be with Minwoo.. But, I want to stay with him.. Should I confess..?* you thought.

------

Minwoo was at home and it was 6PM. He was STILL thinking whether or not he should come to your house tonight and confess. *Wait.. Because normally, she was meant to be with Youngmin, and she didn't, why is she still going out with me? Because she likes me. And then I like her back. So there should be...* Minwoo's thoughts kept rushing through his mind like the wind.

For the next four hours, Minwoo was holed up in his room, thinking about confessing. It was 10PM and then it finally hit him. "There's no use for me to hide it anymore. I'm going to her house right this minute, and I'm going to confess. Yes, that's right Minwoo, you can do it! But.. what if she's asleep? I'll text her first." Minwoo yelled.

He got his phone out and started texting you.

To: ~~~~ <3

"Sorry if I've woken you up, but I'm coming over to your house. I have something important to discuss. I'll meet you there!"

From: Minwoo Oppa <3

Minwoo smiled and then left for your house.

-------

You were reading a book when you got the text message. You read it and then your eyes widened. Immediately, you responded.

To: Minwoo Oppa <3

Okay oppa! I'll be waiting <3 I wonder what's so important?

From: ~~~~ <3

Minwoo checked the mesage and then giggled as he spotted your house up the hill. After five minutes, he was finally at the entrance, and he knocked the door. You rushed down the stairs when you heard the knock and then opened the door. "Hi Minwoo! Come in!" you said, opening the door wider.

Minwoo smiled and then came inside, making himself feel at home. You went to the kitchen and poured some hot chocolate, which you had prepared before he arrived. Minwoo was looking around your house, as this was his first time in your house, never-the-less a girl's house. He could see that you cleaned your house quite a lot, as there wasn't even a speck of dust to be seen. You soon came back with two mugs of hot chocolate, and passed one to Minwoo.

"Thanks." Minwoo thanked.

"You're welcome. What's the important stuff that you needed to talk about?" you curiously asked.

Minwoo stopped drinking and froze. "I ugh.. " he stuttered.

"Hmmm?" you asked.

Minwoo wanted to say how much he loved you. He wanted to ask you out, but no words were coming out of his mouth. He couldn't bring himself to say it. *Ugh! Why aren't any words coming out of my stupid mouth? Since I can't say it, I guess I'll try a different method..* Minwoo thought.

"This.." Minwoo said, before he locked his lips with yours.

Your eyes widened. You couldn't believe what was happening. But of course, you were enjoying it. You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him back The two of you continued for a while, until Minwoo pulled back. He now finally had the courage to say,

"I love you. Will you go out with me.. and be my g - girlfriend?" he blushed.

"Of course I will Minwoo.. I.. love you." you blushed in embarrassment.

Minwoo smiled and then leaned in again. He kissed you gently on the lips again. This time, it was with more passion and love.

*I can't believe she's really mine now.. I will make you so happy, ~~~~...* Minwoo thought.

*My first two kisses have been taken by my cute, cheeky, yet adorable boyfriend... I can't believe he's really my boyfriend now.. Can my  life really get any better?* you thought.

Both of you were kissing away happily, forgetting about the hot chocolate that was left on the table, rejected and turning cold.