Memories Of Loving You (Different Version)

My Best Friend or My Crush?

Youngmin had finally regained most of his memories back about you, but still one part of his memory was missing. Loving you.

It had been two days since Youngmin and you had become a couple. Everyone in the whole school had already known about it because of Kwangmin and Eunmi. Minwoo also heard the urgent news, and he felt jealous. But of course, he would be fine with anything that was your decision, so he forced a smile onto his face. *I really need to give up on ~~~~ now. I need to find the girl who I truly belong with..* Minwoo thought.

-----

One day, you were in the hospital room, and you had decided to take Youngmin on a walk with you to the back garden, which was located behind the hospital. Because Youngmin still had little piercing headaches when he stood up, he was to be taken in a wheelchair, which you pulled out from behind in a corner. Carefully, Youngmin lifted himself off the bed and slid himself onto the wheelchair, and you began to push him out.

Eventually, you both reached the back garden, and then you just pushed him around on the wheelchair, looking at the beautiful scenery around you. "Wow, this place is beautiful... isn't it?" Youngmin asked.

"Yeah... it is." you replied.

"I wish I could just stay like this forever.. in a land full of peace and quiet." Youngmin said.

"Same.." you said, your smile fading just a little bit.

"What's wrong?" Youngmin asked.

"Nothing..' you lied.

"Don't lie. Tell me." Youngmin said with a serious face.

"O - Okay.." you said.

-----

"Well.. You know how I'm trying to get your memories back of me.. and the progress is going pretty well?" you asked.

"Yeah. What about it?" Youngmin asked.

"Well... There's one more memory that you need and that's it.. And it's the most important one." you said.

"Tell me what it is!" Youngmin eagerly asked.

"I - I don't want to." you said, worried.

"Why?" Youngmin asked.

"Because.. Remember what happened last time I tried to make you remember some memories?" you asked.

"Yeah..." Youngmin said.

"Well... I don't want you to get hurt like that again." you said.

-----

~*Flashback*~

"Youngmin... Remember when I took you to that little ice cream shop?" you asked.

"..Huh?" Youngmin replied.

"You know, the ice cream shop down the road.. I took you there, and we ate some ice cream.. then ran into Minwoo.." you continued.

"...." Youngmin didn't respond.

"Youngmin? Hello?" you asked, slightly shaking him.

"I ... I ... urgh...  ARGH!"  Youngmin started clutching his forehead in pain.

"Y - Youngmin? WHAT'S WRONG!?" you yelled, starting to get worried.

"I ... my forehead... killing.. painful.."  Youngmin then fell onto the bed.

"Youngmin? Hello? Youngmin..?" you asked.

----

You ran to the nurse and then asked her to come immediately to the room. She checked Youngmin's condition, and then said that he was fine, and that he just had a little headache attack. You sighed in relief as the nurse left the room. Later on, Youngmin woke up, to see you sitting beside him. "Youngmin, are you okay now?" you asked.

"~~~~? You're ~~~~ right? The girl who is my friend. The girl who took me to the ice cream shop. The girl ..." he kept on going forever.

Your eyes started watering. He finally had remembered. "Y - Youngmin.. you finally remember.." you quivered.

"Yeah.. I did. But I feel like I've still forgotten one thing.." Youngmin said, tapping his chin.

"Don't worry.. you'll get the memory back soon.." you said.

----------

~*End of Flashback*~

"But it made me remember pretty much everything." Youngmin said.

"So? I don't want you to get hurt again.." you said.

"Trust me. I'll be fine. So just tell me." Youngmin said.

You hesitated and thought for a while, and then you finally agreed. "Okay." you said.

Youngmin smiled. "Your one last memory that you had forgotten about me.. was that you loved me more than a best friend." you said.

"..Bwoh? Y - You're.. saying that the dream I had.. the one that had the girl saying that she only loved me as a best friend.. was you?" Youngmin asked.

"Y - Yes.. But don't worry! I love you more than a best friend now.." you quickly clarified.

"I .. I believe you.. I will trust what you have just... told me.." Youngmin said.

You sighed a sigh of relief. "Argh. Ugh. ... A...HH!!" Youngmin then fell into a sleep on the wheelchair.

"I knew it.." you said, as you rushed Youngmin back to the hospital.

--------------

"I remember everything now.. Clearly everything.." Youngmin said, after he finally woke up.

You hugged him tightly and sniffled a little. "I'm so glad.." you said.

Youngmin smiled and hugged you back. "Now I can get discharged and come back to school..." Youngmin said.

"Yeah... speaking of school, Graduation Day is coming up soon. It's coming in two days." you said.

"Oh.. really!?" Youngmin asked.

"Yeah. Don't worry, you will graduate." you said, smiling.

"Okay then." Youngmin said.

"I have to go home now.. I'll see you tomorrow hopefully or on Graduation Day!" you waved goodbye and left the hospital, smiling like an idiot.

*I'm so glad I've got my memories back now... I'm going to live the happiest time of my life now... Since i have the girl I love by my side..* Youngmin thought.

--------------

Enjoy! The next chapter will be the last chapter of this whole fanfic (: