Cafeteria Chaos

My Best Friend or My Crush?

~*Ring Ring*~

The bell rang for lunch. Students rushed to the cafeteria, hoping that the queue of people wouldn't be too long. You took your time because you never ordered food from the cafeteria. Minwoo, Youngmin, Kwangmin, and you never had to order food. When you were about to leave the classroom, Minwoo came up to you and asked, "~~~~, let's sit together at the cafeteria?"

You slowly nodded and smiled. Minwoo smiled back at you, and the both of you left for the cafeteria, leaving Youngmin and Kwangmin in the classroom. They slowly followed behind, and they both decided to sit at a different table today, so that you and Minwoo could have some 'private' time.

You and Minwoo found a table near the window, which you liked, and sat down. He sat next to you. You got your lunch out and Minwoo did the same. To your amazement, you both had the same kind of pattern on your wrapped lunches, except one was pink and one was blue. Minwoo and you chuckled at that. Then Minwoo said, "Wow. Even our wrapped cloths are like couples.. Weird eh?"

You nodded as you unwrapped it. Minwoo did the same. You opened the lid. Minwoo did the same. Inside your two lunch boxes.. were the exact same things. Meatballs, eggrolls, kimchi, rice and octopus balls. You and Minwoo stared at each other in surprise. "Wow. Same lunch?" you said.

Minwoo chuckled and nodded. You smiled back at him and you both began to eat. While you were eating, you saw another pair of chopsticks in front of your mouth, holding an eggroll in it. You just looked at Minwoo and said, "Umm.. you can eat it. I have my own."

He shook his head and then said, "This is what couples do." and he smiled.

You nodded and then ate the eggroll. Minwoo was satisfied and then continued to eat. You did the same thing to him and then held up an octopus ball in front of his mouth. He giggled, and happily ate it. Both of you began to feed each other like a newlywed couple. From afar, Youngmin and Kwangmin were watching. Youngmin was heartbroken and Kwangmin was suspicious.

*I wish I was the one there with her right now...* Youngmin sadly thought, as he continued to eat his lunch.

*Hmm... something's suspicious about Minwoo and ~~~~... I know that ~~~~ would not just accept Minwoo as her boyfriend that easily, even if they are best friends. I was pretty sure that she had some feelings for Youngmin ... Was I wrong? I need answers, and I need them now..* Kwangmin suspiciously thought, as he continued to eat his lunch.

You and Minwoo were happily eating after having a little fun feeding each other. After a few minutes, a group of girls came to your table and asked you, "Can we sit here unnie, oppa?"

Both of you just slowly nodded. The girls made themselves comfortable and were really happy, as they loved Minwoo for his cuteness and you, for your beauty. When everyone heard that you accepted them sitting near you, they all rushed to your table and started asking you for many things. It was chaos. You and Minwoo couldn't even breath. Just then, you felt someone put their hands over your mouth and drag you away from the crowd. He hid you behind a wall and then let go of your mouth.

You were scared. You turned your head around to see who it was, and to your surprise, it was Kwangmin. "Kamsahamnida, Kwangmin." you thanked him.

He smiled at you and when you were about to leave, he grabbed your wrist. You turned around once again and asked, "Wae? What's wrong?"

"I need you to answer a few questions." he replied, with a serious look on his face.

You bit your lip and then slowly nodded. "What do you need to ask?" you asked.

"Why did you become Minwoo's girlfriend?" Kwangmin said.

"Because.. I love him?" you replied, hesitating just a little bit.

"I don't think so. There's a different reason for this 'act' isn't there.. ~~~~?" Kwangmin said.

You bit your lip and shook your head violently. "Aniyo. I really do love him." you said, trying to convince Kwangmin.

But Kwangmin didn't believe you. He pinned you against the wall. "Tell me now.. Do you know how much sadness you have caused for Youngmin...?" he said.

"Bwoh? He's sad? Why?" you asked, not knowing anything.

Kwangmin bit his lip and said, "Nothing. Just tell me the truth. Why did you become Minwoo's girlfriend?"

You sighed. There was no use in hiding it. "Arasseo, I'll tell you.. But please don't tell Minwoo or Youngmin." you said.

Kwangmin nodded and let you go. "Okay, now don't even think about running away." Kwangmin said.

You nodded.

After telling Kwangmin the whole story, he started to laugh. "Hahahaha!" he laughed.

You gave him a what-the-hell look on your face. "How is that funny?" you asked.

"I-I'm sorry, it's just that aha, the way you're trying to get Youngmin to notice you is so FUNNY!" Kwangmin laughed.

You rolled your eyes and then said, "Well duh, I'm clueless in love. So Minwoo decided to help me."

Kwangmin nodded and then said you could go. You left the area that you were both in and then went back to Minwoo. The crowd had left and Minwoo was just sitting there, tired out. You giggled at the sight and went back to where he was. "Where did you disappear to!?" Minwoo asked, getting a little bit worried.

You just laughed. "No where really. I was just escaping from the wildness back there." you said.

"You could've brought me with you!" Minwoo pouted.

You chuckled and apologised. "Mianhae.." you said.

"I don't forgive you." Minwoo pouted.

"Well then what do you want me to do?" you asked.

"Kiss me." Minwoo said, grinning evilly.

"...BWOH!?" you yelled.

"Yah! I didn't say on the lips! On the cheek!" Minwoo said.

You calmed down. "Oh thank god." you said.

Minwoo started laughing, then pointed at his cheek. You rolled your eyes playfully and then pecked him on the cheek. Minwoo smiled and forgave you. Both of you continued to finish eating your lunch until the bell rang for afternoon classes.

---------------------

Minwoo's softening up a little bit <3