Confession

My Best Friend or My Crush?

A week had passed by, and poor Youngmin was still in hospital, due to headache issues. You came everyday and visited him, and never left his side. You also got notes and the homework from school, and gave them to him, so that he wouldn't fall behind. Of course, you still loved Minwoo, but back to only as a best friend. You also hung out with Kwangmin and Eunmi, but most of the time, you would be thinking about how Youngmin was doing. Youngmin had also finally gotten closer to you, and he had started to 'love' you, from the very beginning. He trusted you more now, so you could talk to him like a best friend. But both you and Youngmin, deep down inside, wished for more.

One day, you entered the hospital room, and then saw Youngmin sitting up on the bed, looking bored and staring out into space. You giggled and then went over to where he was. You sat down, and started to take the notebooks and homework out. "Here Youngmin! The notes and homework for today!" you smiled.

Youngmin didn't reply. You were puzzled as to why, but then you gently shook him. "Youngmin? You there?" you asked.

He snapped out of his gaze, after being shaken by you, and then looked at you. "O - Oh.. Hi. Yeah, I'm here.." Youngmin casually said.

You furrowed your eyebrows, as Youngmin was acting different. "Youngmin.. Is there something wrong? You seem.. different. Like you seem nervous or something." you pointed out.

Youngmin froze. "I .. I ... U - Uh.. I .." he started.

"Come on. Tell me. Please?" you pouted.

Youngmin couldn't resist your pout, so he said, "Oh alright.."

"Yay~ Mission success!" you smiled.

"Well... What would you do if.. I said I liked.. you?" Youngmin asked.

"Well of course I like you too!" you smiled.

"No. I.. I meant.. More than a friend.." Youngmin said.

That made you stop smiling, and instead, blush and surprised/shocked. "B - Bwoh..? A - Are you saying.." you started, but Youngmin cut you off.

"Yes. I am." he said, starting to blush in embarrassment.

You didn't know what to say. All you could do was leap into his arms, which is what exactly you did. You got up from your seat, and without a second thought, you hugged him. It surprised him, but then he smiled. You were smiling as well, and then you said the magical three words.

"I love you..."

"I love you too ~~~~." Youngmin confessed.

The two of you stayed in that position for a while, and then Youngmin asked, "So.. Do you want to be my ... g - girlfriend?"

You hesitated for a moment, thinking about Minwoo, but then realised that Youngmin was the one for you. You smiled brightly and then said, "Of course I do."

Youngmin smiled and then you leaned in for another hug. You were about to hug him, until he cupped your face. You started blushing in different shades of red, while Youngmin leaned in closer...

~*Click*~

The door opened and in came Kwangmin and Eunmi, visiting Youngmin, until they saw Youngmin was about to kiss you. Their mouths dropped and then Kwangmin accidentally slipped on the door knob. It made a noise, which distracted Youngmin and you from kissing and then turned your heads around. When you saw Kwangmin and Eunmi standing there, shocked, both of you blushed and then chorused, "WE WEREN'T GOING TO DO ANYTHING!"

Kwangmin and Eunmi giggled and laughed at the two of you, which were blushing full on like red tomatoes. "I think we interrupted them..." Eunmi whispered the Kwangmin.

"Yeah, let's just say get well to Youngmin, then leave. Don't want to disturb the 'newly-wed' couple!" Kwangmin whispered back.

"YAH! I HEARD THAT!" Youngmiin shouted.

Kwangmin and Eunmi smiled. "GET BETTER SOON YOUNGMIN!" they chorused, then left the room quickly, laughing like idiots.

You were on the verge of giggling as well, but then stopped after they left. Both your attentions came back to each other and then Youngmin said, "U - Uh.. I - I'll just get on with my homework now.." he smiled sheepishly.

"Y - Yeah.. You do that. I'll just continue reading my.. book." you said.

That afternoon, it was now official that you and Youngmin were a couple, but both of you were too shy to say anything to each other, because of the 'nearly kiss scene' from before.

-----------

Enjoy (: