The Real 'Act' Starts Now

My Best Friend or My Crush?

The very next day, when you opened the door and got ready for school, you were really surprised. Standing outside your house, was Minwoo. When he saw you opening the door, he smiled and waved at you. You just waved back slowly and then asked, "Why are you here, Minwoo?"

"Aren't couples supposed to go to school together?" he replied with a cheeky little smile.

You rolled your eyes and then locked the door. You and Minwoo started walking together to school. You were a bit far away from Minwoo, and he decided to close the gap. He moved more closer to you and then laced his fingers through yours. You looked down and your eyes widened. You looked up at Minwoo and then just let it be. You had gotten a little bit used to it now. The walk was silent, but then Minwoo said, "Did you notice his expression yesterday when you said that I was your 'boyfriend'?"

You shook your head. You had completely forgotten about looking at his expression. Minwoo just chuckled lightly and then said, "Well it looked like he was pretty jealous... Doesn't that give you a little hint?"

You shook your head. Minwoo face - palmed himself with his free hand and then sighed. "How can someone be SO clueless in love..?" he said, exaggerating the 'so'.

You rolled your eyes, even though you had to admit, you were pretty clueless. You and Minwoo arrived at school a few minutes later and you both walked to class. All the students that you passed by started whispering to their friends. You overheard one of them say, "Omg, don't they make a great couple?"

You started to blush and wonder at how the rumors spread so quickly. You shrugged the thought off and continued to walk to class with Minwoo Minwoo opened the door and you both walked in together, still lacing your fingers. You were about to let go and go to your seat, when you felt Minwoo's hand tightly grasp yours. You turned your head in his direction and asked, "What's wrong?"

He pointed to his cheek. You started to get embarrassed and you blushed. Minwoo slightly chuckled at your reaction. Before he could say that he was kidding, you had already stood up on your tip toes and gently kissed him on the cheek. Minwoo's eyes widened and you quickly pulled back, blushing. You ran to your seat and set everything up, leaving a frozen Minwoo standing there. He felt the spot where you had kissed him and smiled gently to himself.

Youngmin had saw the whole thing, and felt even more jealous. Everytime you were spending time with Minwoo just made his heart ache. *Should I tell her how I feel... even though she's with Minwoo? I mean, I need to get over her. I'll tell her my feelings, and then it'll be over...* Youngmin sadly thought.

During the lesson, Minwoo had secretly sent you a message on your phone. You secretly got your phone out and checked to see who had sent you the message.

New Message From Minwoo Oppa <3

You had a confused expression and opened the message, firstly checking to see if the teacher was there or not.

To: ~~~~ ^_~

"Okay. I'm just telling you this, but the 'act' before wasn't exactly like a real one. So, now, the real act starts. We have to start acting like a couple, eat together and do everything together in front of students, and especially Youngmin. Oh and don't forget dates! Hehe :D"

From: Minwoo Oppa <3

You couldn't help but smile to yourself after reading the message. You decided to quickly reply to him before the teacher could look at you.

To: Minwoo Oppa <3

"Arasseo! Just make sure the places that we go to for dates are interesting >_<"

From: ~~~~ ^_~

You smiled at your message and then went back to studying. Minwoo looked at the message you had sent him and he smiled to himself as well. *This could get really interesting now...* Minwoo thought to himself.