Getting Rid Of You

My Best Friend or My Crush?

OMG OMG! ATTENTION AGAIN D: I'M REALLY SORRY THAT I KEEP CHANGING MY ... PLOT. SORT OF. HERE IS ANOTHER MINOR CHARACTER~
Eunmi: The girl in your class which is the quietest. The nerd - like girl, who has no friends, but has a kind and caring heart. More information will be revealed later (:

--------------

~*Ring Ring*~

The bell rang for the end of school, and everyone went home. Before the 'evil' girls, known as the 'new' queenkas, could go home, Sulli said, "Ahem. Could I please have a moment?" she asked with her innocent face.

The queenkas, scared of Sulli, quickly nodded, and then followed her.  Eventually, they arrived at the girl's bathroom, and then one by one, they filed inside. Once they were inside, Sulli turned around and gave them each a small smirk. The girls gulped. "You guys hate ~~~~ being with the twins right?" Sulli asked.

They all nodded. "Why?" Sulli questioned.

"Because.. because she was originally trying to get Youngmin, but then in the end, she dumped him and went to live with Minwoo happily." one of the queenkas said.

"Because.. because after she got dumped by Minwoo, she tried to go all smoochy with Youngmin and Kwangmin!" another said.

The others all nodded in agreement. "I see.. Well.. do you want to get rid of her?" Sulli asked, smirking.

They all eyed each other, and then eagerly nodded. "Well.. here's the plan..." Sulli started explaining.

-------

After her explanation, the girls were shocked. "I .. I think that's too much unnie.. I mean, I would love to get rid of her.. but it's not like I really want to hurt her physically.." one of the girls said.

They all nodded in agreement. I mean, no one really wanted to hurt you, they just wanted you to realise that they were also being felt like this, when you were with Minwoo. Then Sulli said, "Okay then. If you guys really don't want to, then have fun regretting your love lives. I mean, if you get rid of ~~~~, you might even get a chance with Youngmin or Kwangmin." Sulli said, trying to make it sound persuasive.

The girls paused and froze for a moment, while they were all thinking about what to do. *If.. we get rid of her.. will we really have a chance with ... Youngmin or Kwangmin? I would do anything to get them.. But.. I don't want to hurt her..* one of the girls thought.

*Oh my gosh, would we really get a chance with one of them if we get rid of her? I am so in! But.. I think physically hurting her and ruining her image is too much...* another thought.

--------------------

"So have you made your decision?" Sulli asked, getting impatient.

As much as the girls would like to say no, they knew that there would be consequences if they didn't say yes to Sulli, so they all hesitantly .. nodded. Sulli then smirked. "Heh, that's a good decision you've made there.." she complimented.

"Meet me tomorrow back in here, I'll have the 'items' ready for you by then. See you tomorrow! And I hope you don't chicken out... If you don't chicken out, I'll tell you something good.." Sulli said, as she slammed the door.

*Is this really the right choice...?* one girl thought.

*I think we've been blinded by love...* another thought.

-------------

No one knew, but Eunmi, the most quietest and nerdiest girl in your class, was inside one of the cubicles, listening to the whole conversation. *Omo! Are they planning to do something to ~~~~? I think I should tell her.. or maybe her friends..* she thought, as she waited for the queenkas to leave.

--------------------

Okay. I think... I've stuffed it up. xD
Well.. enjoy reading? @~@