'The Annoying Girl'

My Best Friend or My Crush?

It was 10PM at night, and Eunmi said that she had to go back home. Kwangmin said he also had to go back home, for an unknown reason. He said he would tell Minwoo what happened. The two of them left you inside the room, crying. Another few hours passed, and you had finally cried yourself to sleep. As soon as you fell asleep, Youngmin's finger moved. A few minutes later, he finally regained consciousness. He woke up, and sat up on the bed, and looked at his surroundings.

His gaze then landed on you, and he looked at you with a puzzled face. *Who is this..?* he thought.

He then looked at your face, which was dried up with tears. *Has this girl been crying?* Youngmin thought.

He then realised that Kwangmin wasn't with him, and then tapped you on the shoulder. "Hey! You! Wake up!" he said loudly.

You opened your eyes to see Youngmin tapping you, and immediately your eyes sprung open. "Omo! Y - Youngmin oppa! You're awake!" you happily smiled.

You leaned in for a hug, but then he moved back. "Woah. What do you think you're doing?" he asked.

"Oh.. Mianhae. I got a bit carried away." you rubbed the back of your head.

"Okay. First things first. Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm.. I'm.. ~~~~." you said.

"Why are you here?" Youngmin asked.

"I.. I was worried about you." you said.

"Oh I see. Well where's Kwangmin?" Youngmin asked.

"He went home because he had to do something important." you replied.

"Oh okay.." Youngmin said.

After that, it was silent for a while, until Youngmin asked again, "Hey, can I ask you something?"

"Yes?" you replied.

"I remember getting hit on the head with a stupid metal bat or something like that, but.. there was this girl who I was... trying to protect. Who is she?" Youngmin asked.

Your eyes widened in shock. *W - What? He's.. he's not meant to remember anything! Was the nurse's information wrong? Or has something happened? No.. maybe he just remembers that he was protecting someone, but he doesn't know who.. yeah.. There's no way in hell that he'll ever remember me now.. Haha.. yeah.. I'm.. just thinking too much..* you thought.

"I... I um.. I don't know." you lied.

"Oh okay." Youngmin said.

Again, it was silent. "Hey. Why did you call me oppa? Don't tell me you're one of those stupid ty girls who always tries to get me, Kwangmin or Minwoo to be your boyfriend." he said.

"No. I'm not one of those 'ty girls'. I call you oppa, because.. because.. you're.. my best friend." you said.

"What? I never had a best friend that was a girl." Youngmin said.

You didn't say anything. You couldn't say anything. You were afraid that Youngmin would find you annoying if you kept bugging him. To Youngmin, you were already on his nerves, and to him, you were labelled as 'the annoying girl'. *What's with this girl?* Youngmin thought.

*I .. I wish Youngmin won't think I'm annoying..* you thought.

------

Get ready for Minwoo's appearance next chapter o3o
I wonder.. who will she end up with? (: