Plan

My Best Friend or My Crush?

(Still the girl's and Sulli's appearance)

--------------

The next day was another normal day for you, and when the bell rang for school to be over, you went home with Youngmin and Kwangmin. You did realise that the queenkas weren't bothering you anymore, and you quite suspicious, as they DID say that you were going to get 'severely' punished. Shrugging the idea off, you arrived home and just relaxed for the whole afternoon.

----------

"Alright girls, come with me." Sulli said, gesturing them to follow her.

The girls hesitatedly nodded, and then obediently followed her. Eventually, they arrived at the sports storage room, and Sulli unlocked the door. The girls wondered how Sulli had gotten the keys, but decided not to ask. "Come inside." Sulli said.

One by one, the girls went inside, and then when Sulli flicked the lights open, they saw metallic bats, a pile of glass pieces, piles of rubbish, a basketful of eggs, and a basketful of tomatoes. "These are what you guys are going to be using." Sulli said.

Each and every one of the girls stared at the piles of things on the floor, and their eyes widened.

*Glass pieces...? She's going to get cuts everywhere!* one girl thought.

*I didn't think Sulli meant this..* another thought.

*Bats? Metallic bats? If we're going to be hitting her with these, she might as well need to go to hospital..* one of the other queenkas thought.

*I don't think I want to do this anymore.. but defying Sulli is scary..* the last queenka thought.

"Is this.. really what we're going to do..?" one of the queenkas asked.

"Hitting her with the metallic bats, and throwing the tomatoes, eggs, rubbish and ... glass pieces!?" another asked.

"Yes. Precisely. Physically abuse her with those items, emotionally and mentally abuse her with harsh comments. That'll make her never hang around them again." Sulli said.

All the girls eyes each other and then bit their lips. "Unnie.. I don't know. She might have to go to hospital.." one girl said.

"So? Don't you want to get rid of her for eternity? So that she won't disturb you trying to get Kwangmin and Youngmin?" Sulli persuasively asked.

*It's true. I want to get rid of her. But not like this. This is just too cruel and way too much.* all the queenkas thought.

"And.." Sulli started.

The girls all perked their ears up. "The good thing I was going to tell you was.. If you get rid of her, you might have a chance with Minwoo too." Sulli said.

"How!?" all the girls yelled.

"Because I will be going to study abroad in America soon." Sulli stated.

Again, all the girls were surprised. "Really!? So when you leave.. we'll get a chance?" one asked.

"Yes." Sulli said.

*A chance with Minwoo?...* one girl thought.

"So tomorrow, you'll just ask ~~~~ to come with you after school, and then lead her to the rooftop. The items should already be at the rooftop, and then when she arrives, lock the rooftop door and just start throwing your tantrums." Sulli explained.

Reluctantly, the girls nodded. *I'm doing this for Minwoo, Youngmin and Kwangmin... Even if it's dirty, I will do it. I'm sorry ~~~~.* the queenkas thought.

-----

Again, Eunmi had been listening to their conversation, and then finally, she decided to tell Youngmin and Kwangmin. *~~~~ will be in big danger.. if they don't save her.* Eunmi thought, as she went home.

-----

Sorry for the short chapter ;~;