Our Last Date and Kiss

My Best Friend or My Crush?

OKAY! READ THIS PLEASE! I'M SORRY FOR NOT POSTING ANY INFO ABOUT SULLI ON MY FOREWORD! THESE ARE HER CHARACTERISTICS:
Sulli:
A brat. A rich girl that is the CEO's daughter. Will do anything even if it's dirty, to get what she wants. She has been known as a 'innocent' girl, but deep inside, she is a devil. Transfers to your class and immediately gets interested in Minwoo, as he doesn't get affected by her charm. Learning that you were Minwoo's girlfriend, she set out on trying to break you up, and making Minwoo hers.. until she has to go studying abroad. To her, this is all just a game, but to Minwoo, it's torture...

------------------------------

It was finally the weekend, and Minwoo only had one more day to spend with you. He decided to go on a date. He is now at your house, waiting outside your front door, while you're inside, getting ready.

------------------

You hastily got ready for the date and then you barged out through the front door. "HI MINWOO !!! I'M SO SORRY I'M LATE!" you yelled.

Minwoo covered his ears. "I - It's okay.." he said.

----------------

The two of you were walking to the Hankang River, and your fingers were laced with Minwoo's. You wished that this could continue on forever. You were smiling brightly, while Minwoo was too busy thinking, and showing a worried, sad, and lonely expression. *I have to break up with her tomorrow.. I have to do it, if I want to protect her life.. This will be our last date.. our last.. kiss. Why am I saying that it'll be our last? Because she'll probably hate me after Sulli leaves.. ARGH! What do I do? Why did.. Sulli have to come into our life, and completely destroy it...?* Minwoo thought.

"Minwoo... Minwoo oppa! OPPA!" you yelled at the spaced out Minwoo.

Minwoo came back to reality and then said, "Huh? Oh what? Sorry I was thinking about something."

"Are you okay? You look sad, and worried. Not to mention you look ...pale. Are you sick?" you asked, worried.

"No.. I'm not sick. Thank you for worrying about me though.." he faked a smile.

"Oh... okay then... Let's go! We're almost at the Hankang River now!" you smiled.

Deep inside, you knew that something was wrong with Minwoo... but you couldn't figure out what. *Does he not like me anymore? Did something happen yesterday at the tour he had with Sulli? Whatever it is, I just want him to cheer up.. I feel so empty without him smiling with me...* you thought.

*I'm sorry ~~~~. I'm sorry for lying to you... but it's for your sake..* Minwoo thought.

-------------------

You and Minwoo eventually arrived at the Hankang River, and decided to take a walk around the mini beach on the side. You were linking arms and you were happily laughing with Minwoo. Although he was laughing, deep inside, he had no emotion. He was faking.. everything. "Oppa, can we go get some ice cream? It's really hot.." you said, pointing to the ice cream stand across the road.

Minwoo nodded, smiled and then went across the road. You then yelled, "YOU KNOW WHAT FLAVOUR I WANT!! THE USUAL!"

Minwoo nodded and waved. He made his way to the ice cream stand and then ordered, "Can I please have a Mango and Triple Chocolate flavoured ice cream?"

"Coming up!" the seller said.

Minwoo paid the seller and then quickly crossed the road. He came back to the bench that you were both at earlier, and handed you your mango ice cream. "Thanks oppa ~" you thanked, smiling at him.

"You're welcome.." Minwoo said.

Both of you were your ice creams until you said, do you want to go look at the little lake over there?" you pointed at the lake.

Minwoo nodded and then you both took off, still your ice creams. The whole walk was silent, and you weren't even feeding each other. You started feeling sad, and so did Minwoo. Eventually, you both reached the beautiful, sparkling lake and leaned over the railing. Both of you looked at your reflections together, and then smiled. Something weird happened just then... Both of your faces switched in the reflection. You felt your face and so did Minwoo, but then realised it was still the same.

Again, you both looked down onto the gleaming water, and saw each other's face again. You saw Minwoo's and Minwoo saw yours. "What...? What's happening? What does this mean?" you asked.

"I have no idea..." Minwoo replied, just as suspicious as you.

You both stared at the water for another few minutes, until Minwoo whispered, "~~~~..."

He put both his hands on your shoulders, and turned you to face him. "Yeah...?" you whispered back, staring at his eyes with your big bambi ones.

"I just want you to know that I really love you... and no matter what happens, I will always think of you.." Minwoo said.

"I love you too..." you smiled.

Minwoo leaned in and your heart started beating really fast. Your noses were touching, you could feel his breath on you, and you could hear his heart beating so fast. The same for Minwoo. He locked his lips with yours and kissed them passionately, as you kissed him back deeply. You flung your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you. You both continued this for as long as you could, until you both had to catch your breath. You both smiled and did another quick kiss, before Minwoo took you home.

On the way home, both of you were swinging your arms together, happily smiling. Once you and Minwoo had arrived at the entrance of your house, he had returned to being dull. *I'll never be able to spend time with her like this anymore... * Minwoo thought.

Before you headed back into the house, you saw Minwoo's dull, sad and lonely expression again. "Minwoo oppa... what's wrong?" you asked.

"It's... nothing." Minwoo replied, trying to fake a smile.

You frowned. You couldn't possibly believe what Minwoo had said. "Oppa. You're lying to me." you frowned.

Minwoo gulped. "Mianhae... I was just wondering... If we ever break up for a good reason.. Would you move on? Or wait for me?" Minwoo fibbed, yet in some way, it was true.

Your eyes widened to that question. "W - Why are you asking such a ridiculous question? Of course I would wait for you... T - That's such a weird question to ask..." you replied.

Minwoo then weakly smiled. "Alright then. I'll see you later..." he replied.

He came up to you and pecked you on the lips, waved, and then left to go back to his house.

You walked into your house, closed the door, and slid down onto the floor. *Why did he ask such a ridiculous question...? I - It's not like.. we're ever going to break up.. right?* you panicked.

*I'm sorry ~~~~... I can't tell you anything...* Minwoo thought, sulking as he walked back home.