Graduation Day (Shorter and Different Version)

My Best Friend or My Crush?

*I've finally gotten my diploma. I've finally gotten my diploma..* you thought to yourself, as you were now on stage, smiling brightly, while holding your diploma in your hand. Youngmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin and Eunmi were all there too, holding their diplomas with pride. After receiving the well - earned diplomas, it was time for the Graduation Dance Party. Everyone got together with their partners, including Kwangmin, Eunmi, you and Youngmin. Minwoo was alone, but you and Youngmin decided to let Minwoo be your partner as well.

The first three songs would be danced with Minwoo, while the rest would be danced with Youngmin. You and Minwoo made your way to the dance floor, and then started dancing to the beat together, smiling happily. Youngmin made his way over to the drinks area, and drank a glass of lemonade, as he watched the two of you dancing together.

"So much has changed this year, hasn't it?" Minwoo asked.

"Yeah it has. I never even thought that it would turn out like this.." you said.

"Me neither.." Minwoo replied.

The two of you continued dancing together, enjoying each other's company and smiling brightly at each other.

*So much really has changed this year. I never thought that I would fall in love with you..* Minwoo thought.

*So much really has changed this year. I never thought that I would've fallen in love with Minwoo...* you thought.

Just before the last song ended, Minwoo kissed you on the forehead one last time. You blushed, but then smiled.

-------------

Three songs had passed, and you and Minwoo made your way over to where Youngmin was, waiting patiently. "Your turn now, Prince Charming." Minwoo teased.

"Haha, I'll go dance with my lovely princess now." Youngmin played along.

You all giggled, and then you and Youngmin made your way back over to the dance floor. Slowly, the two of you began dancing. "~~~~." Youngmin said.

"Hmmm?" you asked.

"I just want you to know that I really love you, and that I'm so glad that you came into my life." Youngmin smiled.

"Me too. Without you, I would be lifeless.." you stated.

Youngmin started to lean in more closer, and you started to blush in all different shades of red. Youngmin chuckled at your reaction, as he too, was blushing of embarrassment. "I've always wanted to try this with the person who I love." Youngmin said.

"Oh.. And what's that?" you played along.

"Kiss her." Youngmin smiled, as he locked his lips with yours.

Happiness spread everywhere around your body, and you kissed him back with a long, deep and passionate kiss. *I'm so happy.. I'm never ever going to regret my decision...* you thought.

*I'm so happy... that I have ~~~~ as my girlfriend now.. I'll never leave her, cheat on her, nor upset her.. even once. I promise I'll make her happy...* Youngmin thought.

From afar, Minwoo was watching the both of you kissing away, and he felt his heart getting pierced with pain. He was jealous alright, but he knew that deep inside, the two of you were together for the best. *I.. I can't give up on loving you ~~~~... No matter what. No matter how hard I try to forget you, I can't. But.. now I'm too late. She's already got the prince charming of her dreams with her... and although I thought it was me.. it wasn't. Youngmin won and I lost. That's final. But one thing... I will never stop loving ~~~~. She is my first love, and will be my last love..* Minwoo thought, as he wiped a tear away from his cheek.

----------

FINISHED!
(: Again, thank you very much for reading!

Thank you to all the people out there that subscribed to this story!
Thank you to the three people that made posters for my fanfics; sherinahime, belcuore88 and Dark_angel18! I owe you guys a lot!
Once again, I advertise my new fanfic! And this time, it starrs.. L.Joe! Please read, and I hope you enjoy it ^__^

Link:

It Wasn't Fate, But Our Annoying Siblings That Brought Us Together:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/70593/it-wasn-t-fate-but-our-annoying-siblings-that-brought-us-together-chunji-ljoe-ricky-schoollife-siblings-teentop 

Enjoy!