Threat

My Best Friend or My Crush?

You were left in the cafeteria alone, while Minwoo was 'touring' Sulli around. You decided to go sit with the twins. You went over to their table and then greeted them with a sad expression. "Hi..." you said, dull.

"Hi ~~~~, what's wrong?" Youngmin asked.

"It's just that new student we have. It's like she's trying to take  Minwoo away from me..." you explained.

The twins sympathised you and nodded. "Don't worry, Minwoo has eyes for no one but you. If he dares to ditch you for that , I'll make sure he suffers a severe punishment." the twins chorused.

You smiled at both of them gratefully. "Thanks.. I'm so glad I have best friends like you..." you said.

The twins smiled at you. *Minwoo wouldn't really do that.. right?* Youngmin thought, worried.

-------

"Can I go back now? I've already shown you around the school three times.." Minwoo boredly said.

"No." Sulli said.

"Why not...?" Minwoo asked.

Just then, Sulli pinned him to the wall. "Because I want you to be mine." she seductively said.

"Well too bad, you're not going to have me. I've already got a girlfriend who I love and cherish." Minwoo pushed her away and began to leave.

Leaving Sulli with no choice, she yelled, "If you don't, I'll make sure that ~~~~, your 'precious' girlfriend, will get expelled from the school, and that she will lose her house. I'll make sure that she'll never get a job either." Sulli threatened.

Minwoo froze, and then turned around. "You don't have the power to do that." he glared.

Sulli cackled. "Of course I do. I'm the CEO's daughter." she smirked.

Minwoo's eyes widened. Sulli smiled. "So if you really cherish her, I suggest you play along with me and be mine. I'll have to leave this dumb school and study abroad soon anyway, so for my remaining time here, I want you to play along. I'll give you three days to decide. Oh and also, if you tell anyone about this, I'll make sure my plan goes into action without you knowing." Sulli said, winked, and then purposely bumped into Minwoo as she left, cackling and smirking.

Minwoo was left there with a shocked face. *I have to break up with ~~~~ within... three days?* Minwoo sulked.

~*Ring Ring*~

The bell rang for afternoon classes. Minwoo trudged all the way back to class. *This is going to be so hard.. and I can't even tell anyone..* Minwoo thought.

-------

When Minwoo entered the classroom, you were already there, talking to the twins. Sulli was already in her seat too. When you saw Minwoo, your face brightened. "Oppa!" you waved and yelled.

Minwoo faked a smile. You went over to him. "How was the tour?" you asked.

"It was just a normal one." Minwoo lied.

"Oh. Okay!" you cluelessly replied.

You strode back to your seat, and so did Minwoo. The teacher came in and class started. The whole time, Minwoo couldn't and wasn't paying attention.

*How am I going to do this.. How am I going to live without her... How am I going to do this without any support.. without any.. back up?* Minwoo thought, showing a sad expression.

Sulli, who was sitting next to him, saw his expression and secretly smiled. *I know he will agree. I just know it.. If he truly cherishes her future... he will...* she smirked.