Unusual Confession

My Best Friend or My Crush?

You and Minwoo had to wait quite a while in the line, but you both didn't mind, as you talked it off. Kwangmin and Youngmin were already tired from all the rides, but Kwangmin was determined to see the ferris wheel 'scene'. He had seen a lot of 'confessions' in ferris wheels, and he was worried for Youngmin. Youngmin was tired out, and begged Kwangmin to go home, but he wouldn't listen. Rolling his eyes, he and Kwangmin made their way to the ferris wheel and lined up.

30 minutes passed and it was finally your turn. You and Minwoo happily hopped onto one of the carts and sat down on the mini bench inside. Kwangmin and Youngmin were lucky enough to get a cart that was able to see where your cart was clearly. Kwangmin smiled out of satisfactory, while Youngmin didn't even know what was going on. The ride began to move slowly upwards into the sky and the view was lovely.

You were 'wow'ing at all the pretty views and everything while Minwoo was sitting down, looking worried. *Oh no... I'm falling deeply in love with her... What do I do?* he panicked.

After a little while of thinking and watching your cuteness, Minwoo had decided to do something. He walked up to where you were and stood next to you, also looking at the lovely view. "Isn't it pretty?" you asked Minwoo, still fascinated by the prettiness.

He smiled and replied, "Yeah... It is.."

You noticed the hint of worriedness in his voice and asked, "What's wrong? You sound sad..."

"I'm just wondering about something.." he sadly replied.

"Can you tell me what's wrong? I might be able to help you." you offered.

Minwoo sighed and then bit his lip. He silently nodded, earning you a little smile.

"Well.. What would you do if... your best friend fell in love with your friend, and you offered to help her, but... you fall in love with her as well?" Minwoo asked.

*Please don't get what I actually mean..* Minwoo prayed.

Luckily, you were pretty clueless of EVERYTHING, and you just said, "Gee .... I don't know about that... I hope you can solve it out soon!" you beamed at him.

Minwoo thanked you and then hugged you. Your eyes widened, but then you understood why he had done it. You hugged him back and the two of you stayed like that for a while.

From the other cart where Kwangmin and Youngmin were, Kwangmin was gaping while Youngmin was dragged next to Kwangmin. He was utterly shocked. He couldn't bear to see this anymore. He tried to leave, but Kwangmin held his firm. Tears had started to trickle down Youngmin's cheeks. *Please... just please let me end this nightmare... Please tell me this isn't true...* Youngmin sulked.

Kwangmin turned his head around as he had heard small sniffles. He saw Youngmin sobbing quietly. Kwangmin bit his lip. *Did I go too far? Or should I say... did ~~~~ go too far...?* Kwangmin thought to himself, as he let Youngmin's wrist go.

After the one minute hug that you and Minwoo had, you pulled away from the hug. You were blushing a bit and you wondered why. *Why am I feeling this when I'm around Minwoo? It's like... a funny feeling. The same feeling I have around Youngmin... OMO! I c - couldn't have possibly.. fallen in love with Minwoo have I!?* you panicked.

Minwoo himself was blushing and you found it cute. You went up to him and pinched his cheek. "Ow!" Minwoo pouted.

You giggled and Minwoo started laughing along with you. Your cart was full of laughter, while the twin's cart was filled with sadness. The ride started to slow down and halted to a stop. You and Minwoo stepped out of the cart, and started to leave. Youngmin and Kwangmin shortly also started to leave, but one thing. They were sad. They called their limousine to come over and they left. You and Minwoo had no other choice but to walk home.

The walk was only around 20 minutes, and you and Minwoo happily talked to each other while walking. You hadn't even noticed that Minwoo's fingers were laced through yours. By the time you had reached your house, you were pretty tired. Before Minwoo let you go, he hugged you once more. You didn't really mind, but you had no idea why. You had gotten used to it, and you sort of liked it.

Minwoo slowly pulled back from the hug and softly kissed your forehead, and then 'mehrong'ed you. Then he ran to his house. You were left there with a shocked expression, but your lips had slowly curved into a smile. You felt the spot where he had kissed you and you grinned widely. You entered your house and then said to yourself, "I'm home!"

You walked upstairs, took a shower, ate dinner, and then went to sleep. Today was one of the best days of your life. You drifted off to sleep, happily thinking about your day with Minwoo, but then suddenly you remembered about Youngmin. *Omo! I totally forgot that Youngmin and Kwangmin had come!* you thought.

You decided to let it go and fell asleep.