Interruption

My Best Friend or My Crush?

When the lunch bell rang, you packed up as quickly as possible. Minwoo finished packing right after you, and then you both left together for the cafeteria, linking arms. Sulli was still inside the classroom, looking at the both of you. *Is she his girlfriend? I see.. no wonder he wasn't interested in me. Well, that's going to change. Time to do a little breaking up strategy...* Sulli thought, as she followed you and Minwoo to the cafeteria.

You and Minwoo sat at your usual table. You got two lunch boxes out, and handed one to Minwoo. "Here! I made some lunch for you today!" you said.

"Thanks! And I made some dessert!" Minwoo smiled, as he took another lunch box out, that was filled with desserts.

"You can cook?" you teased.

"Of course I can!!" Minwoo pouted.

You both were eating and feeding each other, while Sulli was hiding behind a wall nearby, taking notes down. *So she's good at cooking, and he can cook as well..? * Sulli thought as she continued to take notes.

You and Minwoo were eating dessert, when you saw a familiar figure coming towards you. *Sulli. What is she doing here?* you frowned.

"Hi Minwoo oppa!" Sulli seductively greeted.

"Hi..." Minwoo dully replied,

"Can you show me around the school?" Sulli asked.

"No, go ask someone else." he replied.

"But I don't know anyone except you." Sulli said.

"Too bad. Go ask a teacher or something. I'm busy." Minwoo rolled his eyes.

"Oh nevermind then, I'll just ask your.. girlfriend?Yeah, if you don't mind, I'll just take her." Sulli smirked as she yanked you up from your seat.

"AH!" you yelled.

"DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!" Minwoo glared.

"Then take me around the school." Sulli bargained.

"Arasseo..." Minwoo hesitated.

Sulli let you go and you fell back into your seat. "~~~~, sorry..." Minwoo said, as Sulli pulled him away.

*Why is she interrupting us.. Does she not know that I'm his girlfriend..>? Or does she.. POSSIBLY LIKE MINWOO!?* you thought.