I Will Stay By His Side

My Best Friend or My Crush?

To everyone! Please read this important message. If you do NOT want to end up with Minwoo, please skip the chapters, and start at Chapter 33. From there, it will be an alternative ending with Youngmin, and you may find it better. Please enjoy the rest of my story and I hope you don't get upset >-<

---------

It was 11PM, and Youngmin had kept on bugging you with questions. You, of course, had to answer all of them, or else he would think you were weird. Youngmin was still annoyed with you, because you were somehow.. just different. *I don't even know why I'm so annoyed with this girl. Aish, she's just.. weird.* Youngmin thought.

You had gotten tired of answering Youngmin's questions, and you almost drifted to sleep, until the door burst open. You immediately opened your eyes as it thudded quite hard, and looked to see who had arrived. *Minwoo.* you thought.

"YOUNGMIN! Are you okay!?" Minwoo rushed over to him.

"Minwoo! Yeah, I'm okay. This girl, ~~~~, has been keeping me company." Youngmin said.

"Huh? This girl? Youngmin, are you okay?" Minwoo asked.

"What? What do you mean? Of course I'm fine." Youngmin said.

Minwoo then turned to you. "~~~~, what's wrong with Youngmin?" he asked.

You bit your lip, then told him to come outside with you. Minwoo did as you told, and then Youngmin was left in the room, by himself. *Okay seriously. Is this girl hiding something from me?* Youngmin thought, as he settled down for a nap.

----

"Yeah, so what's the story?" Minwoo asked.

"Well.. Kwangmin must've told you how he ended up here right?" you asked.

Minwoo nodded. "Well.. it turns out that he lost his memories.. about .. me. And only me." you bit your lip.

"..B - Bwoh?" Minwoo stuttered.

You nodded. "And.." you started.

"Yeah?" Minwoo replied.

"Explain. I need an explanation of everything." you said.

"Oh.. right. Yeah, I got told by Kwangmin that Eunmi called Sulli's dad, and told her everything. I guess they found out." Minwoo said.

"Go on." you said.

"Well.. Sulli threatened me. She said if I didn't become her 'fake' boyfriend, she would ruin your life." Minwoo said.

"Ruin my life in what way? I mean, it's not like she's got the power to, right?" you asked Minwoo, raising an eyebrow.

"She does." Minwoo bit his lip.

"Bwoh?" you asked.

"She does. She's the CEO's daughter." Minwoo confessed.

"BWOH!?" you yelled, in a whispered manner.

Minwoo nodded. "She said she would take your house away, and you would get expelled from school, and in the future, you would never get a job." Minwoo said.

"But then wouldn't her father not let her?" you questioned.

"Well, if she says someone did something bad to her, her father goes nuts." Minwoo said.

"Oh..." you replied.

"So.. you did this all for me? For the sake of my future?" you asked.

Minwoo nodded. You then pulled him in for a hug. "Thanks Minwoo oppa.. I'm sorry for doubting you.." you said.

"It's okay." Minwoo said.

Then Minwoo asked, "So.. are we back together?"

You then bit your lip. "I... I'm sorry Minwoo." you apologised.

"...B - Bwoh..?" Minwoo shaked.

"I ... I need to help Youngmin. I know it may be impossible to do this, but.. I will try make Youngmin remember me. I have to. For the sake of our friendship.." you said.

Minwoo fully understood what you meant and then said, "I understand. Just try not to fall in love with him again, and I'll be waiting patiently for you." he smiled, and then quickly pecked you on the cheek.

You blushed and then giggled. "I have to go now, but I'll see you tomorrow." Minwoo said, as he began leaving.

"Bye!" you waved.

You watched as Minwoo left, and then went back into Youngmin's room, and then saw that he was sleeping soundlessly. You looked at his face and then smiled to yourself. *I swear, I will make you remember me. Even if it's impossible... I will.* you thought, determined to make him remember you.

-------------

Weird chapter? Yes
Confusing? Yes
Minwoo and ~~~~ are a couple, but when ~~~~ said she was sorry, she meant that she couldn't be WITH him right now, not as in she rejected him >_<
This message is just for the people out there who were confused :)
Enjoy reading! And I think it may be coming to an end soon. :/
I'm sorry for all my short fanfics D: