I Will Stay By His Side (Alternate Ending for Youngmin!)

My Best Friend or My Crush?

Hey to all the Youngmin lovers out there! If you didn't want to end up with Minwoo, and instead Youngmin, you've come to the right chapter! I hope you enjoy the little alternate ending I've got for you here (:

-------------

It was 11PM, and Youngmin had kept on bugging you with questions. You, of course, had to answer all of them, or else he would think you were weird. Youngmin was still annoyed with you, because you were somehow.. just different. *I don't even know why I'm so annoyed with this girl. Aish, she's just.. weird.* Youngmin thought.

You had gotten tired of answering Youngmin's questions, and you almost drifted to sleep, until the door burst open. You immediately opened your eyes as it thudded quite hard, and looked to see who had arrived. *Minwoo.* you thought.

"YOUNGMIN! Are you okay!?" Minwoo rushed over to him.

"Minwoo! Yeah, I'm okay. This girl, ~~~~, has been keeping me company." Youngmin said.

"Huh? This girl? Youngmin, are you okay?" Minwoo asked.

"What? What do you mean? Of course I'm fine." Youngmin said.

Minwoo then turned to you. "~~~~, what's wrong with Youngmin?" he asked.

You bit your lip, then told him to come outside with you. Minwoo did as you told, and then Youngmin was left in the room, by himself. *Okay seriously. Is this girl hiding something from me?* Youngmin thought, as he settled down for a nap.

----

"Yeah, so what's the story?" Minwoo asked.

"Well.. Kwangmin must've told you how he ended up here right?" you asked.

Minwoo nodded. "Well.. it turns out that he lost his memories.. about .. me. And only me." you bit your lip.

"..B - Bwoh?" Minwoo stuttered.

You nodded. "And.." you started.

"Yeah?" Minwoo replied.

"Explain. I need an explanation of everything." you said.

"Oh.. right. Yeah, I got told by Kwangmin that Eunmi called Sulli's dad, and told her everything. I guess they found out." Minwoo said.

"Go on." you said.

"Well.. Sulli threatened me. She said if I didn't become her 'fake' boyfriend, she would ruin your life." Minwoo said.

"Ruin my life in what way? I mean, it's not like she's got the power to, right?" you asked Minwoo, raising an eyebrow.

"She does." Minwoo bit his lip.

"Bwoh?" you asked.

"She does. She's the CEO's daughter." Minwoo confessed.

"BWOH!?" you yelled, in a whispered manner.

Minwoo nodded. "She said she would take your house away, and you would get expelled from school, and in the future, you would never get a job." Minwoo said.

"But then wouldn't her father not let her?" you questioned.

"Well, if she says someone did something bad to her, her father goes nuts." Minwoo said.

"Oh..." you replied.

"So.. you did this all for me? For the sake of my future?" you asked.

Minwoo nodded. You then pulled him in for a hug. "Thanks Minwoo oppa.. I'm sorry for doubting you.." you said.

"It's okay." Minwoo said.

Then Minwoo asked, "So.. are we back together?"

You then bit your lip. "I... I'm sorry Minwoo." you apologised.

"...B - Bwoh..?" Minwoo shaked. 

"I ... I'm sorry. But I don't think that we.. should be together again. I know you did everything for me and all.. but Youngmin almost died because of me. He saved my life. If it weren't for him, I would've been the one in hospital right now, right on that bed.. And.. I love him as well.. Possibly to the extent of even more than you..." you confessed, starting to tear up.

Minwoo looked at you with teary eyes. He fully understood what you meant, but he didn't want to believe it. "I .. I understand." his voice shaked, as he was on the verge of crying.

"I'm sorry Minwoo.." you leaned in for a hug.

He hugged you back extra tightly. After hugging each other for a while, you pulled back, saying that you needed to go back inside. Minwoo nodded, and then pecked you on the forehead. "Bye ~~~~.." Minwoo forced a smile.

"Bye.." you waved.

--------------

After Minwoo left, you walked back into the room, to see Youngmin sleeping soundlessly on the bed. You looked at his sleeping, beautiful and angelic face, and smiled to yourself. *I swear Youngmin.. I will make you remember me, even if it takes me forever..* you thought to yourself, full of determination.

------------

Happy? (:

Hope you enjoy more that's about to come ^___^