Becoming Minwoo's 'Fake' Girlfriend!?

My Best Friend or My Crush?

--Lunch on the rooftop--

*Great. Just great. My best friend Minwoo has just found out that I like Youngmin. There's no telling what he's going to do with that information.. Perhaps tell his friends, tease me, or perhaps.. the worst... tell Youngmin himself.. What the hell am I supposed to do!?* you thought to yourself.

"Hello? ~~~~? HELLO?? Are you listening!?" Minwoo shouted in my ear, which brought me back to reality.

"H-huh? Oh sorry, could you repeat that, Minwoo?" you said.

"Sigh.. airhead.. probably daydreaming about Youngmin.. hehe" he mumbled to himself, then smirked evilly.

"Yah! Just because you know I like Youngmin, doesn't mean you can just start teasing me!" you defended yourself, quite weakly.

"Ok ok sheesh. And I was just asking you if you wanted any help for confessing or getting him closer to you.." he said.

"Y-you what? You'd do that for me!?" your eyes were wide open, surprised at the sudden change of heart from Minwoo.

"Duh! You're my best friend after all." he said in a way that made you feel stupid.

"O-ok.. but how? Have you got a plan?" you asked. You knew that Minwoo wasn't very good at thinking, but you were curious. You would do ANYTHING to get Youngmin to like you.

*Babo... he already likes you.. I just have to find a way to get them together.. But since they're both SO shy.. it's going to be hard. She's got a point. I need a plan... OH! I have the perfect plan! But I'm not sure if I'll like it...* Minwoo thought to himself.

"Umm... I have a brilliant plan.. but I'm not sure if you'll agree to it.." he shyly said.

"Tell me! I'll do ANYTHING to get Youngmin to like me!" you said, eager to know what Minwoo's 'brilliant' plan was.

"Well.. uh.. how about becoming my 'fake' girlfriend?" he said, slightly blushing.

"...ARE YOU CRAZY!?" you shouted at Minwoo.

"Ow.. you're going to make me deaf, geez. The point of this 'girlfriend and boyfriend' act is to determine if he likes you or not. I mean like, if he sees that we're together, he'll probably get jealous right? We'll just try to see if he likes you and if he does, we'll break up, and you can confess to Youngmin and blah blah." Minwoo explained, like some kind of love expert.

You were looking at him with wide eyes. You couldn't believe how 'smart' Minwoo was at love. LOVE out of ALL things. You thought about it for a while and then asked, "Are you sure it'll work..? Because if it doesn't, I'll kill you.." you threatened.

Minwoo just nodded, not frightened even one bit. "Sure! You can trust me, ~~~~!" he happily smiled.

You thought about it a bit more and then you finally had made your decision. "...I guess it wouldn't hurt to try.." you slowly said.

Minwoo beamed and smiled at you. "Oh don't worry, ~~~~. Don't worry. Everything will work out and I'm sure that you'll be able to end up with Youngmin! Just you wait and see." Minwoo said, making you feel a bit confident.

You nodded at him and then said, "Thanks Minwoo. I'm so glad that you're my best friend..." you really meant it.

"No problem! That's what best friends are for! Helping each other!" he replied.

You nodded. Then you asked, "So.. when do we start this 'act'?"

"Today. Right here, right now." Minwoo replied.

You became silent after that. The both of you continued to eat lunch until the bell rang for the next class. For some reason, you got a feeling that something weird was going to happen... But what? What could possibly happen? All you knew was that this plan was going to start now. But how would it all turn out in the end? Would you end up with Youngmin? Or would you fail the attempt..?

-----------------------------------------------------------

First chapter's up ^________^
Hope you enjoy :D