Change

Angels and Demons


In my heart
I miss you love
With my heart
I miss you love

While I suddenly thought of you by the sound of winter coming, my tears that poured
Perhaps at each of that moment, I lost everything..

A lot of time has passed..

While I silently look at the clock
I miss you love


~Part One- Nell

 

 

 

“I will do whatever it takes- I would never turn into a horrifying devil”

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Eight: Change



Woohyun inhaled the air and recognized the familiar smell of trees, soil and flowers. However, he managed to smell an unidentified new scent. Myungsoo was surprised at how the blue haired demon listened to him when he said the brunet’s name- especially how hard the demon was trying under the tree.




At that moment, he hoped that Woohyun could finally control, train and tame his inner beast. “Here goes nothing…..” Myungsoo mumbled as he lifted the tree off Woohyun, hoping that the blue haired demon had finally regained back his sanity.



When the tree was lifted up from Woohyun, he noticed he was fully healed from the attacks earlier. However, Woohyun forced his inner beast to stay calm as he tried to find back the scent he sensed earlier. His eyebrows knitted in concentrated as he sniffed in the air.



There it was, that smell. His inner beast almost growl in happiness, when Woohyun managed to find that smell. This meant that he could find the unidentified creature and he would be able to cure his thirst very soon.



Woohyun wasted no time as he ran at a lightning speed to where the smell was coming from. He spotted the dark shadow on the ground- he immediately pounced and sunk his teeth into the skin of the unidentified creature. The creature which seemed to be asleep was startled at the sudden attack as it let out a painful low growl and struggled against his strong hold.



Woohyun’s mind went blank when the sweet blood entered his mouth- it tasted better than Myungsoo’s blood but not better than Sunggyu’s blood. His inner beast was finally satisfied with the dark red blood flowing down his throat, soothing his dry throat.



Myungsoo heaved a sigh of relief when he realized that Woohyun was taking blood from a sleeping grizzly bear. He was so glad that Woohyun had managed to tame his beast because this was his last night. If he failed to do so, he might never be able to control the inner beast within him.



The past few days of his change had been tough on Woohyun- it was even harder to tame the inner beast when he was a pureblood. Myungsoo looked up to the dark skies and a gust of wind blew passed him as he stared at the full moon in peace. It’s finally done……...I have finally done what you have requested…….



Sunggyu hissed at the throbbing pain on his back which was worsen with every passing day. With the additional sharp pain in his chest where his heart was located, it doesn’t help the situation at all. His hair was stuck on his forehead as more sweat trickled down his face.



He was curled up into a ball as he tossed left and right, unable to withstand the pain near his shoulders. He bit his lips hard to stifle a cry from escaping from his mouth. He didn’t want to wake Sungyeol up like what he had done for days. 

 


This time round, he could feel that the excruciating pain wasn’t the same as the other days. The pain lasted for too long and the immerse pain he felt had increased at least by ten times. He couldn’t help by let out a whimper as warm tears started rolling down his eyes.



Sunggyu didn’t know when did Sungyeol came into the room because the next moment, he felt Sungyeol holding his hand as he whispered comforting words into his ears



“Y-Y-Yeol…..T-T-Too Pain-nful-l……” Sunggyu whimpered as he shut his eyes tightly, praying that the pain on his shoulder blades and chest would leave. “Shhhh….Gyu, you will be fine……..it’s the last…….I promise,” Sungyeol said as he pushed Sunggyu’s sticky hair away from his forehead and his hair softly, trying to lessen his pain.



Sunggyu don’t think that he could ever forget how painful this was and it would definitely be etched in his mind forever. “P-P-Please-e stop-p,” Sunggyu begged to no one in particular, hoping that the pain would finally stop. One last sharp and most intense pain on both his shoulder blades and chest and the pain were miraculously gone.



However, Sunggyu felt extremely strange, he seemed to have gained an extra weight on his back- as if he was carrying a five years old child behind him. His shoulders were no longer in pain as it was replaced by a heavy numb feeling.



“W-W-Woah…..It’s finally done…..” Sungyeol whispered as his eyes lit up with amazement. Sunggyu didn’t understand what Sungyeol was talking about until he stood up and walked towards the mirror.



White, fluffy and heavy wings were spread out behind his shoulder blades wildly. He blinked at his own reflection in front of the mirror; he couldn’t believe what he saw. He unconsciously raises his hands and touched the newly formed wings.



He thought that the wings would feel soft like how it looked like, however he was wrong. He was shocked by how strong and hard his wings felt- it was formed purely by muscles. He couldn’t shift away his eyes from how beautiful his wings were- they were the most beautiful thing he had seen in his life. The wings emitted a pure glow, brighter than ever.



They were made of feathers which looked as soft as the fluffy white clouds in the skies. He felt so lucky to have something so beautiful as a part of his body. At that moment, he was glad he went through the pain- it was worthwhile.



The way the wings tore through his thin shirt and how the wings blended into his skin color. Sunggyu gasped when he finally realized his hair changed color and how he gained a tattoo on his chest where his heart is located at. His brown hair was now bright striking red- a huge contrast to his pale white skin.



He ran his hands through his hair to feel the soft curls of the bright red hair. The tattoo on his chest was a sun tattoo glowing brightly against his chest. Sunggyu turned his head towards Sungyeol, who had his thumbs up as he gave him a wide gummy smile. Does this mean that I’m officially an angel?



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Okay here's the next update. I won't be able to update so frequent as my internship is starting next week and I would be very busy. :P I will try my best though! Heheheh. What do you all think about Sunggyu's change. Sunggyu with wings, so cool right? Heheheh.

Anyways, I WROTE A NEW FIC WITH MY CLOSE FRIEND PLEASE SUPPORT US BY SUBSCRIBING TO THAT FIC!!!! 

 

It's a ZOMBIE THEME FIC with of course woogyu and the whole of infinite!!!! :D 

 

CLICK HERE>>>>>THE SURVIVORS<<<<<<<

 

Please subscribe, comment and upvote! :)

 

THANK YOU READERS, LOVE YOU ALL TO INFINITY AND BEYOND!!! :D