Scrambled Eggs

Angels and Demons

**A/N: CHAPTER DEDICATION TO BECAUSE SHE CREATED SUCH AN AWESOME POSTER FOR ME, I LOVE YOU!!!

When a man’s in love, he wants to stay by your side,
There’s always so much he wants to do for you,
When I’m in love, I want to give everything in my life to you,
With just one expectation, your heart,
When I’m in love.

                                                     

My cheeks get redder and my head slowly drops,
I’m only looking at you as I’m on my way,
My confession gushes out as if I’ve been crazily running,
When a man’s in love, even if he loses ten to gain one,
He gives all he has as if today is the last day so he won’t regret – all I have.

 

~Man in Love- Infinite


 

“Please just let this moment last forever”

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Chapter Sixteen: Scrambled Eggs




Dead?” The sliver haired, cloaked demon asked as he raised his eyebrows. The dark brown haired demon nodded his head lightly. “They were looking for food instead of finding him,” The demon informed his leader. “But, they were killed before they could enjoy their meal,” The dark brown haired demon told the leader his findings.




“Their prey turned out to be an angel,” The leader turned sharply and faced the lower ranked demon, staring at the dark brown haired demon- urging him to finish his words. “Of course, it was impossible for the angel to kill two demons in Hell,” The sliver haired leader nodded his head. “They were both killed by a demon,” There was a slight pause before the lower ranked demon continued his sentence. “That demon was Woohyun,” The dark brown haired demon said softly.




Mmm….Interesting,” The silver haired demon smirked as he played with the orange flames in his hands. The orange flames in his hands flickered and disappeared before appearing again with a bigger flame. The lower ranked demon gave a look of confusion as he didn’t understand how the leader could stay so calm after what he had said. It was not normal that a demon would save an angel. Angels were their enemies and were meant to be their meals- they were never in the list of their alliances.  




Very interesting,” The leader whispered as he crushed the orange flames in his hands. “Kai,” The leader beckoned the lower ranked demon. Kai walked towards the sliver haired leader, lowering his gaze as he didn’t dare to look into the eyes of his leader. The sliver haired leader was one of the strongest pureblood- he had been leading the rebels for centuries.      




The leader smirked as he felt the fear radiating from his subordinate. The sliver haired demon leaned towards Kai’s ears. Kai could feel the powerful waves of heat emitted from the sliver haired demon right next to him. The lower ranked demon had a strong urge to pull himself away from his leader but yet he couldn’t do so. His movements were trapped and he wasn’t able to move.




“Bring me the angel,” The sliver haired man spoke in a threatening voice, sending shivers down Kai’s spine. Kai gulped as he nodded his head vigorously, agreeing his leader’s request. When Kai regained his composure, the high ranked demon was gone. The lower ranked demon would never understand what his leader was thinking, but, he would never doubt his leader’s actions. If any of the rebels opposes their leader, it would only mean one thing- death.




“W-Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked as he crunched his eyebrows, not sure if he was just imagining the demon in front of him. Woohyun’s lips formed a thin line, a look of concern sprawled over his face as he nodded his head, holding Sunggyu’s hands even tighter. The demon’s blood red eyes slowly changed back to its original color when Woohyun’s inner beast calmed down- seeing Sunggyu had regained consciousness.




“What happened?” Sunggyu asked, unable to recall what had happened. He shuddered slightly as he only remembered that he had almost lost his life, being attacked by two demons. He hissed in pain as he tried to sit up but felt the sharp pain in his back. The angel frowned as he remembered how his wings were damaged when he shielded himself from the strong attacks by the two green demons.




Seeing the struggling angel, Woohyun went forward to push Sunggyu down back onto the soft bed.  “No sitting up and stop frowning, just focus on recovering,” Woohyun said as he shook his index finger left and right. The angel sulked even more as he huffed loudly, like an angry child. Woohyun can’t help but to smile at how adorable Sunggyu was when he was upset.




“Be a good child, Gyu,” Woohyun chuckled when Sunggyu glared at him with squinted eyes. “Our Gyu listens well right?” The black haired demon cooed as he the angel’s cheeks lovingly. “Stop it!” Sunggyu shouted in anger as he pushed Woohyun’s hands away and turned away from Woohyun, sleeping on the other side as he crossed his arms angrily.




“Hey, I’m just joking,” Woohyun pokes Sunggyu’s arms lightly. Sunggyu shook his head to show the demon he was still pissed. The angel hated to be treated a child and Woohyun have been doing that to him since they were young- even until now. “Come on, Gyu, don’t ignore me,” Woohyun tugged the angel’s sleeves softly, pouting even though Sunggyu isn’t facing him. “Well I guess you don’t want scrambled eggs then,” Woohyun said as he retracted his hand and tapped his chin suggestively. Five…..Four….Three….Two…One…. “Scrambled eggs?” The angel asked as he slowly turned to his other side, facing Woohyun again.




“It’s fine you know, I will just eat it myself since you are still mad,” Woohyun said with a heavy tone of sadness as he shook his head dejectedly. The demon slowly turned away from the angel as he walked towards the door. Five….Four….Three…Two….One…. “Who says I’m angry?” Sunggyu said as Woohyun’s eyes lit up. It still works……     




“Delicious!” Sunggyu his lips as he rubbed his tummy after gobbling down the eggs. Woohyun laughs at how cute and childish Sunggyu was being. “What?” Sunggyu tilted his head when he realized the demon was laughing at him. “Nothing,” The demon shook his head as he gave Sunggyu a breathtaking smile. “Tell me!” The angel whines as he shook Woohyun’s arm back and forth.




Woohyun finds it really unfair; the angel had never played fair and never will. The demon doesn’t understand how was it possible for Sunggyu to be even more endearing after the months of separation. The angel was acting so adorable and child-like and all Woohyun wants to do is to kiss the older. Sunggyu gives Woohyun an innocent smile and that idiot doesn’t even know the effect he had on the younger- that annoyed the demon even more.




Gyu,” Woohyun called Sunggyu in a husky voice. Sunggyu shivered and realized how much he misses the demon’s voice. The angel wanted to remove his hands away from Woohyun’s arms, shifting his gaze when he felt conscious of Woohyun’s staring. However, the demon stopped his action and pulls Sunggyu towards him instead.



Sunggyu gasped when he felt the strong tug on his hands and he was enveloped into a tight hug. Before the angel could say anything, the demon took the chance to press his lips on Sunggyu’s soft pale cheeks. The angel flushed in a lovely shade of red as he ducks his head downwards, feeling embarrassed. Woohyun chuckled at the angel’s reaction and lifted the angel’s head, forcing Sunggyu to look at him.





The demon wanted to see the blushing angel’s face. Woohyun misses Sunggyu too much- he wanted all of his attention, he wanted him to always be looking at him. “You’re too adorable,” Woohyun gave the older a loving smile as the angel avoided the younger’s eyes, looking away. Sunggyu’s cheeks heated up as he blushed even more. The angel doesn’t understand why Woohyun was behaving like this- speaking with such an affectionate tone.




Woohyun didn’t like it how Sunggyu was avoiding his gaze- he wanted to see the beautiful angel’s face. I will go crazy if I don’t see you…….. Woohyun thought as he unconsciously raised his hands up, cupped Sunggyu’s cheeks and his cheeks affectionately. “Gyu, look at me,” The demon demanded as he stared at Sunggyu intensely.




The angel looked into Woohyun’s eyes and the demon’s lips curved upwards, smiling happily when Sunggyu listened to his demand. “Woohyun?” The angel raised his eyebrows questioningly. “Gyu, I think….I….” Woohyun’s words were cut off by the loud crashing and shouting from the outside of his room.       

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF THIS CHAPTER IS CONSIDERED AS FLUFF SERIOUSLY WHAT KIND OF WRITER AM I WHEN I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT'S FLUFF (I HONESTLY CANNOT WRITE FLUFF, THE HARDEST THING TO WRITE OMG) I TRIED MY BEST PEOPLE T.T 

BUT HOMYGOD PEOPLE, 

INFINITE INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM IS SO GOOD!!!!!! BECAUSE, THE CHASER, BTD, MOM, ONLY TEARS, PARADISE (AND PRACTICALLY THE WHOLE ING ALBUM) BUT WHYYYYY WHYYYY I JUST DON'T FREAKING UNDERSTAND NO FREAKING DESTINY!!! SERIOUSSLLLYYYY?!?!?! (okay just ignore me)

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this chapter (cause i had an awfully hard time writing i with quite a bad writer's block) 

BEFORE I FORGET, LOOOOOKKKKK AT THAT NEW PRETTY POSTER THAT  Pangjyt HAD MADE FOR ME. SHE IS SO TALENTED PLEASE. OMG SERIOUSLY AMAZINGGGG!!!!

So don't forget to leave a comment (seriously i love all your comments <3), upvote & subscribe!

AND HOMYGOD PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, SERIOUSLY 130 SUBBIES?! YOU GUYS ARE FREAKING AMAAAAAZZZZIIINNGGGG~

(stop making me so happy, i might just fall off my chair) *genuinely touched by the increasing amount of subs*

THANKS FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU READERS TO INFINITY AND BEYOND

(btw, sorry for the LOOOONNNGGG A/N, i just missed you all *teary eyes*)