Uncontrollable

Angels and Demons

I can’t forget those lips that called my name for the first time,
The twinkling eyes that only looked at me,
I’ll be better, I’ll say it more,
I’ll love you more.

 

We walked here together, we cried together,
You’re the only one that I could never forget,
I will never be alone with you.

 

~With…-Infinite

 

"I couldn't control myself...."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Twenty Two: Uncontrollable

 

“YOU ER!” Woohyun growled angrily as he was reminded by the image of how lifeless Sunggyu looked. Surprised by the sudden attack, Kai was hit directly and he broke his ribcage. It was obvious that the attack this time was too strong for him to handle. It was as if the navy haired demon was crazy as he continued to punch the black flames through the dying purple demon.



Gasping for the last air, Kai tried to raise his hands to stop Woohyun’s violent attacks. However, he felt stupid for that last attempt- which Woohyun broke his arm off instead. Feeling the pain that is worse than death, he looked at the riled up demon. That was when he noticed how agitated the navy haired demon had become- his eyes turned fully coal black, even his flames were no longer blue. It was as if the navy haired demon had become a monster.



The purple demon was about to die- he could feel it. The most horrible thing was that Woohyun did not stop his attacks- the continuous painful flames burning his body repeatedly. Kai knew that the navy haired demon wanted to show him the true meaning of rather to be dead than alive. Woohyun misses the attack on his heart on purpose and make sure that Kai’s body would heal his wounds strong enough to take another blow.



His eyelids were heavy and slowly closing- probably out of pain and exhaustion- either way, he knew he couldn’t last any longer. Pain was everywhere and he wished he had just done his job properly- took the angel to his boss instead of taking him off somewhere out of curiosity. With his last breath, wishing that he was already died- with all the burns he had, he finally drifted off into the darkness.



Woohyun’s mind was crazy. He wanted the purple demon to feel the anger he felt- the pain Sunggyu felt. The navy haired demon was never a cruel killer but he couldn’t stop his anger. The anger he had was never fading away, to see his precious one injured- on the verge of death. Woohyun didn’t stop his attacks, until he was calmed down- pulled away by someone.



“Woohyun….He’s already dead,” Myungsoo whispered into Woohyun’s ears softly. He refused to budge, staring at the already dead demon in front of him furiously. The scene was quite gruesome- blood was everywhere, Kai’s eyes were wide opened, his whole chest was tore apart, ribcage cracked- it was definitely not a scene that anyone would want to see.



“Calm down….We have to check on Sunggyu,” Myungsoo tried calming down the navy haired demon. The grey haired demon heaved a sigh of relief when he saw the navy haired demon slowly calming down- iris slowly turning back to dark navy blue. It was always a wonder how the navy haired demon always listen only when the red head was involved.



Woohyun knew that he had to calm down- if not he would hurt the older. He closed his eyes and took a few deep breaths, calming his thoughts down. Sunggyu is fine….He is fine…. The demon chanted continuously as he slowly transformed back to his human formed. The dark haired man moved towards Sunggyu who was lying lifelessly on the ground.



The huge painful tug against his heart when he saw the pale white Sunggyu was unavoidable. He slowly bends down and caresses the older’s cheeks and picked him up in bridal style. Almost mastering his teleportation skills after Sunggyu’s arrival, he closed his eyes and transported back to his home.



Woohyun’s eyes never left the older and grip on the angel’s hands never loosen. Sunggyu was placed on his bed, with Myungsoo tending to his injuries. Myungsoo quickly dressed Sunggyu’s wounds and were relieved that besides the huge bite he had gotten, he had no other bad injuries. Sunggyu was definitely smart enough not to anger the demon who had captured him.  



The dark haired man nodded his head as Myungsoo left the room, letting Woohyun had his alone time with the angel. When Myungsoo was outside the hall, he slumped onto the couch and shook his head. This had gone crazier than what he had thought- the rebels now knew Sunggyu’s existence. It was even more dangerous now that they even knew how much the dark haired demon treasured his beloved angel. There was one thing that Myungsoo was sure of- if anything happens to the angel, Woohyun would definitely go berserk.



“Gyu…..” Woohyun whispered softly as he Sunggyu’s sickly pale skin. The angel appears to be in a deep slumber as he didn’t even move an inch, staying still on the bed. Woohyun thought his heart was about to stop when he saw how lifeless the angel in his arms. He hated it- how he had failed to protect the red head. Woohyun had let Sungyeol down- he had promised to protect the older but it was barely a day and Sunggyu was hurt.



Woohyun doesn’t think he could stand Sunggyu anymore- he was never going to leave his angel alone. How stupid he was to think that the angel would be safe in his house? He would no longer let the angel off beyond his reach.



Sunggyu was going to find him overreacting and overprotective- but the angel wouldn’t understand. The red head would never understand how much it pains him when he saw him today looking so dead in his arms and how his skin felt so cold to his touch.



The experience today was too horrible for Woohyun- even his inner beast was afraid. How on earth could a Pureblood demon be afraid? It doesn’t make any sense and sounded more like a joke than a fact. Woohyun rubbed Sunggyu’s hands softly, providing his cold hands some warmth as he presses his hands against his chest.



Somehow, Woohyun wanted Sunggyu to be near him, as close as he could- it was no longer possible for the angel to be out of his sight. He needed the red head to be right within his reach. At that moment, Woohyun no longer thought about anything else- all he wanted was the angel to be safe in his arms.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: And so the drama continues.....hehehe. :P and Yes, I would agree that the way Woohyun killed Kai was pretty ugly. 

AND OMG THE TEASER THE FREAKING ALBUM PREVIEW (HOW AWESOME THE SOUNDTRACKS SOUNDED) AND MAKING OF TEASER. LET'S NOT GET STARTED ON HOW WELL EVERYONE ELSE LOOK IN THE PICS/VIDS. CAN LIKE 21th MAY BE HERE RIGHT NOW??????

 

tumblr_n5iybn8Pbs1r1om8so1_500.gif

 

tumblr_n5iq2qC0vC1rddqjbo1_500.gif

 

tumblr_n5p8r6Bll21spsegmo1_400.gif 

(I've got a feeling I seen that dramatic singing from Gyu for the past MVs. :P)

tumblr_n5irtqMok11qasajho1_500.gif

(tbvh, i kinda laugh at this scene. so dramatic. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA)
 

tumblr_n5gwhaeRCt1rddqjbo1_r1_500.gif

 

URGH.

 

Comments. Upvote. Subscribe.

 

tumblr_n5od6nzGO71qlv0hoo1_400.gif

(KIM SUNGGYU YOU ADORABLE KID!!!!)

I've made a sequel to one of my oneshots. Check it out. <3

Please continue supporting this fic! <3

And let's hold on together until 21May. 

179 SUBS (YOU GUYS ARE MAKING ME CRY T.T LOVE YOU READERS SO MUCH!!!<3 <3)

tumblr_n5ofuawUGG1tw20cwo1_500.gif

tumblr_n5p8r6Bll21spsegmo2_400.gif

(gifs taken from tumblr and are not mine. All gif credits go to their various owners)