Purest

Angels and Demons

The pieces of my memory

If among them, just one,

just one moment

became strength to me,

Can’t you hold me

Can’t you hold my hand

I need you now

~I need you- Kim Sunggyu

 

Chapter Twenty Seven: Purest

 

“Purest-t?...A-Aren’t they all-l-” Myungsoo stuttered as he stared at the red head in disbelief. “No, we are not extinct,” The angel replied as he explained to the grey haired demon what Sungyeol had told him. The demon could not believe his ears. How could the legendary Purest be right in front of him- he knew how rare and powerful these angels were.

 

Myungsoo had never seen the red head shown any of his special powers. How could he be a Purest? The Purest possesses the most powerful skills, with the ability to heal anyone and increase the demons’ powers greatly. That was the reason why in the past, the Purest were captured by the rebels and taken for the use of their powers and their ability to cure any sickness and injuries.

 

The rebels were horrible- they would take every single drip of the Purest for their own greed to be stronger- to overthrow the demon clan’s king. Myungsoo had seen how a lucky, scrawny and weak demon grew into a bulky, powerful and high ranked demon after he had fed off from a heavily injured captured Purest in Hell. The Purest was extremely rare from the start, yet the greed of the demons had caused the whole Purest to be extinct. 

 

 “You must have heard wrongly- you aren’t that strong. I have seen a Purest before! That Purest was so powerful- she killed dozens of demons all in a go!” Myungsoo replied, chuckling humorlessly, giving the red head a look of doubt. Sunggyu shook his head to deny Myungsoo’s words.

 

“Look-k at you- Woohyun even had to save you from danger! How could you be a Purest?!” The grey haired demon yelled as he blinked his eyes. “My powers…” Sunggyu answered softly. “They are not fully released yet- Sungyeol told me that my dad had casted a spell on me to protect me. I would not be able to use my powers unless…..” The angel paused for a moment before moving his hands up to his white shirt.

 

“Unless I break the spell,” With a slight movement, Sunggyu pulled his white top with a tug as the first four buttons on his top become undone. Myungsoo was sent in a daze when he saw a glowing bright white tattoo of a sun located at Sunggyu’s chest twinkling furiously at him. The red head shut his eyes as he clenched his fists into a tight ball.

 

There was a loud splitting sound of a shirt and his perfect, strong white wings were released, tearing through the thin white shirt. Sunggyu glared deeply into Myungsoo’s shocked eyes. “Do you believe me now?” Sunggyu asked as he softened his expression.

 

“But, I will still not do it. There is a very high risk when you transfer your blood to him,” The grey haired demon shook his head in disagreement. The demon refused to agree with the red head’s request. It was too dangerous. “Why?! Just do it! Woohyun is lying on the bed there! There’s no other way out to this!” Sunggyu yelled angrily as he pointed to the bed where the lifeless demon was on.

 

“Woohyun….Hyun…Hyunnie….He might die anytime! Please Myungsoo, I beg you!” The angel pleaded with his eyes b with tears. “No….I still won’t do it….You might die! You will die if you lose your blood to him, you hear me?! YOU WILL DIE!!” Myungsoo shoved away Sunggyu who was tugging on his sleeves.

 

The strong demon on the bed wanted to protect his angel- there was no way Woohyun would forgive Myungsoo if the angel was going to kill himself for the sake of saving the black haired demon. The grey haired demon knew how much Woohyun loves his angel- he was in no place to disrespect his decision. There was no way he was going to do a blood transfer for the angel- even if Woohyun was in danger.

 

“Then I guess I have no choice,” Sunggyu shook his head as he slumped onto the floor. Just when Myungsoo thought Sunggyu had given up, there was a sudden burst of bright lights that trapped and blinded him. The grey haired demon groaned as the light slowly subsided and faded. He rubbed his lightly burnt arms as he shielded his face from the blinding lights previously.

 

The moment he had opened his eyes, Sunggyu was gone. Myungsoo frowned as he shouted for Sunggyu’s name. He turned his head to look at the demon on the bed- realizing that Woohyun was also gone. “! That stubborn, stupid angel!!!” The grey haired demon cursed as he was sent into a panic mode. Where did the angel go with an injured demon?!

 

The worst part was that Sunggyu didn’t know Hell well enough for him to roam about so dangerously. “ing !” Myungsoo shouted as he closed his eyes. He needed to find Sunggyu quick- before the rebels get to them.    

 

The soft knock on the door reverberated into the quiet room. “Come in,” a raspy and deep voice replied. “Sorry to bother you Sir,” A tanned and small sized demon replied timidly. The high ranked demon looked up as he glared at the lower ranked new demon in front of him. “What’s the problem?” The silver haired demon questioned. The tanned demon shivered in fear as he felt reluctant to tell his leader the bad news.

 

“K-Kai died- the- the demon you were looking for killed him to save-e that angel,” The low ranked demon answered shortly as he avoided eye contact with his leader. “I managed-d to s-shoot him with-h ‘Gemz’. I thought-t he would die-e on the spot-t but-t…” The small demon stuttered as he finally met his eyes with his leader. “He was still alive- the angel transported him somewhere,” The shaking tanned demon replied as he shook his head in disbelief.

 

The silver haired demon stood still and silent for a moment. The leader’s eyes glow dark red as the small demon moved back in fear as he approached him. There was no sound made- not even a single struggle- just a silent kill. Black blood spattered across the floor and the small demon was on the floor-dead, with his eyes opened.

 

“Useless bunch! I guess I have to step in myself,” The leader looked outside of the transparent window pane to see the familiar pitch black darkness in front of him. “I will get you, Nam Woohyun!” The cloaked man snarled, eyes glowing dark red as he hit the transparent window in front of him. The hard glass surface of the transparent window easily cracked into pieces.        

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello!!~~ So, i finally updated again! Please give me more comments!!

And welcome my new readers!~ 255 subbies...thank you for supporting this fic so much! I'm really thankful to every of my readers who stick around me since the first chapter -> or even my WDTML's readers! <3 <3 <3 <3 

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! 

Please do wait patiently for the next one! :D

Things are about to get crazier...See ya in the next chapter! 

Feel free to ask me anything/talk to me/follow me via my tumblr -----> perfgyu

Throwing my love to everyone of you readers! <3 <3 <3 <3

tumblr_static_sunggyu_waving_opened_mout

//gif not mine and credits are to respective owner//