Truth

Angels and Demons

This chapter is dedicated to !!!!!! 

SEE HOW AWESOME SHE IS, SHE MADE ME SUCH A BEAUTIFUL POSTER (even though i was super demanding).

I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

You'd make your way in,
I'd resist you just like this,
You can't tell me to feel,
The truth never set me free,
So I did it myself

 

You can't be too careful anymore,
When all that is waiting for you,
Won't come any closer,
You've got to reach out a little more

 

You look like I did,
You resist me just like this,
You can't tell me to heal,
And it hurts remembering,
How it felt to shut down

 

~Careful- Paramore

 

 

 

"The pain I have given you, I wish I could take it all back...."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Five: Truth

 

‘Stay away from him……..You’re going kill him’ Woohyun tried to argue with the beast inside him.

 

‘B….B….Blood………Y-You need his blood’ His inner beast replied, desperate for Sunggyu’s blood. 

 

‘No you can’t take his blood; he’s Sunggyu, your best friend!’ Woohyun yelled angrily, hoping to break through the beast’s resolve.

 

‘His red blood……so delicious……just drink a drip of it and it will-’ The beast argued, his thirst was getting stronger by every second. With Sunggyu’s blood spilling all over the floor, that wonderful scent entering Woohyun’s nose- it have overtaken his sanity.

 

Woohyun’s eyes glowed red- dark red as he bend down to reach the pretty brunet’s pale white neck with dark red blood flowing out, a sweet smell hanging in the crisp air- so strong that made the beast inside growled impatiently.

 

Woohyun didn’t waste another second as he could feel his fangs poking out of his gums. His gums felt slightly sore at the sudden piercing but it wasn’t painful, just a little uncomfortable. However, his thirst was so strong; he couldn’t be bothered with the pain. His patience was wearing thin, unable to hold the urge to drink anymore; he sunk his pointy canines into Sunggyu's creamy white neck.

 

The honey-like blood exploded in his mouth as it slowly quenched his thirst, he could feel himself getting stronger and more alive. His beast was bursting in joy as the blood tasted heavenly in his mouth. He had totally forgotten that it was his best friend who he was taking blood from.

 

All of the sudden, he felt a strong and huge force from his side and was pushed to the ground. A white burst of ray which looked like a transparent shinny chain trapped Woohyun onto the ground, stopping the blood-thirsty Woohyun from more blood out of the lifeless brown haired boy.

 

Sungyeol was the one who had shot the white rays at Woohyun. Sungyeol ran towards Sunggyu, who was bleeding profusely from the bite earlier by the blood crazed Woohyun. "Sungyeol, are you crazy?! To use your powers like that, he could be badly injured!" Myungsoo who stood behind yelled at Sungyeol who was checking the pulse of the fainted boy, ignoring the demon behind him. Woohyun growled loudly in anger and pain as he struggled against the strong hold of the white rays which were burning against his wrists.

 

"He was the life out of Sunggyu! I must be crazy to have trusted you two demons!" Sungyeol hissed angrily as he disappeared together with Sunggyu in a flash. Woohyun was no longer bound onto the ground as the rays that were binding him disappeared. In a flash, he went back into a squatting position, like a beast ready to pounce on Myungsoo any moment.

 

Woohyun launched himself at the threatening figure in front of him in self-defense, unable to have any rational thoughts. Myungsoo stopped his attack easily by using his hands and pressed his dark grey flames in his palms on Woohyun's neck. Woohyun didn't expect that action as he fainted easily on the floor. Myungsoo sighed at the sight of the fainted dark haired man, who had lost all control and would be so terrified of himself after knowing what happened. 

 

Myungsoo slowly relaxed his eyes as he removed his palms off Woohyun's and opened his eyes. He could see the other male was already shaking and in tears. He couldn't help but pulled the other into a warm and tight embrace. Myungsoo have never seen a weaker Woohyun, shivering and whispering how he was a monster- a monster that his best friend's blood. He was terrified like what Myungsoo predicted. Woohyun couldn't believe what had happened. It wasn't possible, this was just another nightmare he had and he would wake up from it.  

 

"I-I'm a-a-a m-m-monster," Woohyun cried and shook uncontrollably at the repeated memories of him Sunggyu's neck. "H-H-How could I? S-Sunggyu- G-Gyu..." He mumbled incoherently as he shook his head in disappointment and guilt. "P-P-Please f-forgive-e me G-Gyu-u," The dark haired boy begged pitifully as he clutched onto Myungsoo's shirt tightly.

 

Myungsoo couldn't bear to see the crying younger. He thought that the dark alley was the worst place to stay and with a snap of his fingers, he was back to his room. Woohyun noticed his change of environment but he couldn't be bothered because his mind was just filled with guilt and sadness. 

 

“H-H-How-w-w, Myungsoo? W-Why?” The dark haired male questioned as he didn’t understand everything that had happened- not a single bit of it. “Woohyun, it’s not your fault, calm down, alright?” Myungsoo patted the other’s back softly as he tried calming the other down.

 

Woohyun tried to calm down but the images never left his mind, he needed to know the truth- even if everything was about to change.  Myungsoo nodded his head slightly as if he knows what the other was thinking. Somehow, Myungsoo was glad that he didn’t have to force his way through to break the awful news and it comforted him that Woohyun wants to know the truth.

 

“You are a demon,” Myungsoo answered as he looked at the other for his reaction. Woohyun just looked back up at him with a bewildered face, knitted eyebrows and lips curving downwards. Myungsoo seemed to have a lot on his mind and Woohyun decided not to interfere and let him continue with whatever he was about to say. “Your father, was one of the strongest purebloods around-” Myungsoo started his story and letting Woohyun slowly hear the truth of his story. His whole life have been fabricated, it wasn’t real.

 

“Your father was strong, extremely strong. Well, he was a pureblood after all and you were one of the last few purebloods around. He was a king for almost two centuries, until he was overthrown by a group of rebels; they were wicked, totally evil, they changed the entire demon system. They were angered at how they have to live off by animal blood and not human blood. At that time, your father had made a promise to the archangel to never touch the humans for their blood because he was previously saved by an angel.

 

It started when your father became the king and created the rule which forbid any demon to take human blood. Since your father was one of the strongest pureblood, no one had a say in it. They didn’t know the deal, or more importantly, they didn’t know the existence of angels. However, the rebels were blood-thirsty creatures- they wanted more than just mere animal blood. One day, they found out about the truth and even learned about the existence of angels, it was horrifying- how most of the demons switched sides and joined the rebels, forming an even larger troop.

 

Of course, your father knew- he expected the worst and sent you away to the human world so that you would be left unharmed. After the rebels succeeded in killing your parents, the demons were outraged at how they couldn’t find you, because they never would have thought you were in the human world. Your father had been one of the most admirable demons that existed, he was so human. After the rebels had taken over the throne, everything changed.

 

Demons attacked the humans for a period of time, even the human world was shaken by the sudden attacks. However, the government in the human world was cunning; they covered the truth very well. But, the human attacks stopped only because the demons realized something; the angels’ bloods were way more valuable. They found out that the angels’ blood could heal bad injuries and was able to double the amount of strength and powers’ the demons had.

 

The blood lusting demons attacked the angels for their blood instead. The angels were surprised by all the attacks and most of the young angels were left defenseless- being dry by the horrifying demons while roaming around in the human world. The demons were living like monsters, killing thousands of humans and angels. Until one day, a few angels learned about the demons’ weakness. It was light, extremely strong lights; demons would weaken under lights.

 

That was the reason why angels who lived back at the bright lights of their place- ‘heaven’ as what the humans would say, would remain safe. The angels also practiced their powers in case of any attacks and even killed countless of evil demons who hunted for their blood.

 

After a huge war between the angels and demons, there are barely any angels or demons left. But, that doesn’t mean that all of them are swiped out, there are still some left. Some of the demons may be even worse than the previous demon you saw. Sungjong happened to be a ‘dark’- a demon that hunts solely for angels’ blood.  And yes, if you are still confused, Sunggyu is not a human- he is an angel”. 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

A/N: YAYYYYY!!! I updated (yes, my exams are still not over!!!Boohoo! T.T) But, because Pangjyt made me such a wonderful poster and fanyheels pestered me to update... So here it is! I hope you all enjoyed it! :D

I will officially start updating next wednesday onwards. Oh and please check out my latest oneshot and also my woogyu(myungyeol) series. Hehehe. And so i will update WDTML next wednesday (my last chapter T.T) 

SO PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW, SUBSCRIBE AND UPVOTE!!! 

THANK YOU READERS, LOVE YOU ALL!!!!